Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40476 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Over sharing.

I know men only share things ( talk about everything that happens in their everyday lives) with someone they are comfortable but sometimes I just can't deal. cry Most times I pretend to listen and enjoy it.

Example

Boo: bae today was nice, do you remember my friend I told you about? The one I attended the same high school....... we met today, he's the new CEO of......

Me: (in my mind : 'can you just shut it please') Oh yes! what's his name again?

Boo: Ted! he played a prank..........

Me: (Oh God, shoot me already) That's gross !

Boo: Today he blew me off at the *** meeting , his speech on *** was splendid...

Me: (sigh) Nice.

Boo: Are you okay?

Me: (Hell no! shut your mouth!) I'm fine, I'm sorry just that I have a lot on my mind. I think I need some rest.( actually my ears need some rest grin )

Boo: Alright, I will gist you later nah.

Me: (I hope that later never comes) Thanks love.

Sometimes ehn relationship is a big work. cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Michelle55: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Here to read comments

11 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Destinychigozie: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lack of understanding, naging and not being contended turn me off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by ise82(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Pride and money sucking ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Self centeredness, like every little thing is about you, I'll move on, no time.

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Eggovic: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You are the one that added the "over".

Of course I am after something,

His heart, head and money.

Woman on a mission. smiley
what do you have to offer in return

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Cannonleo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Drama and sense of entitlement

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eggovic:
what do you have to offer in return

Nothing... smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Eggovic: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Nothing... smiley
hehe

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
Simplep:
lol hope you are loaded? No independent woman for you if you are broke o tongue

must a woman be an independent woman for her to buy her toothbrush, pad, pants and bra for herself with her money.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 10, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence

LMAO! I thought I was the only one. People think it is a sign of openness but to me it is just irritating, embarrassing and annoying. angry

13 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 10, 2019
Sleeping in public

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 10, 2019
DanXplore:
Sleeping in public
Sleeping in public? Can you shed more light to this comment pls?

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

must a woman be an independent woman for her to buy her toothbrush, pad, pants and bra for herself with her money.
no,the guy said she should have a job,read well before blindly quoting me

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by songzDaniel01(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2019
internationalman:

I see no difference between you and those little northern kids that run after someone begging for money..
lol almajiris grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by songzDaniel01(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

There is a difference baby.

They use persuasion, I use submission.

I have never run after him for the money. Submit to a man and you will have him eat from your palm.
gold digger, Goan hustle

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Simplep:
no,the guy said she should have a job,read well before blindly quoting me

blindly quoting you, i was the one that wrote it...so dont you think it is sensible if a woman have a job get her salary and buy some of her womanly stuff for herself without depending on a man..the way you guys throw the word independent lady is funny, buying your womenly stuff by yourself as a female is what grown ups do, it has nothing to do with being an independent woman

9 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

blindly quoting you, i was the one that wrote it...so dont you think it is sensible if a woman have a job get her salary and buy some of her womanly stuff for herself without depending on a man..the way you guys throw the word independent lady is funny, buying your womenly stuff by yourself as a female is what grown ups do, it has nothing to do with being an independent woman
you are just confusing yourself,NO lady who has something doing will ask you for money to buy bra and panties,peace

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by zed7: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
DanXplore:

LMAO! I thought I was the only one. People think it is a sign of openness but to me it is just irritating, embarrassing and annoying. angry

Openness ke? It's disgusting. Go to the toilet and fart or fart when you are alone.
I'm put off by people who nag, who are belligerent and who always look for an excuse for their shortcomings instead of owning up and be open to corrections.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Yohans(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Over sharing.

I know men only share things ( talk about everything that happens in their everyday lives) with someone they are comfortable but sometimes I just can't deal. cry Most times I pretend to listen and enjoy it.

Example

Boo: bae today was nice, do you remember my friend I told you about? The one I attended the same high school....... we met today, he's the new CEO of......

Me: (in my mind : 'can you just shut it please') Oh yes! what's his name again?

Boo: Ted! he played a prank..........

Me: (Oh God, shoot me already) That's gross !

Boo: Today he blew me off at the *** meeting , his speech on *** was splendid...

Me: (sigh) Nice.

Boo: Are you okay?

Me: (Hell no! shut your mouth!) I'm fine, I'm sorry just that I have a lot on my mind. I think I need some rest.( actually my ears need some rest grin )

Boo: Alright, I will gist you later nah.

Me: (I hope that later never comes) Thanks love.

Sometimes ehn relationship is a big work. cry
hahahah quite funny

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sleeping in public? Can you shed more light to this comment pls?

Imagine you were a very high profile fellow in your state and was invited (with your wife/partner) for an important meeting. While the meeting was going on, your wife/partner was called upon but could not respond immediately because she was dozing zzzzzzz. Embarassing! angry

9 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
DanXplore:

Imagine you were a very high profile fellow in your state and was invited (with your wife/partner) for an important meeting. While the meeting was going on, your wife/partner was called upon but could not respond immediately because she was dozing zzzzzzz. Embarassing! angry
So that's all?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So that's all?

The subject of the thread is to state what one cannot tolerate in a partner. I have stated mine, and I am sure you did yours so what's the fuss na?

13 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
DanXplore:

The subject of the thread is to state what one cannot tolerate in a partner. I have stated mine, and I am sure you did yours so what's the fuss na?
I simply meant if that's d only one you cannot tolerate. No vex, I no go quote u again

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I simply meant if that's d only one you cannot tolerate. No vex, I no go quote u again

@bolded, obviously no. But the rules of the thread said we should state just one thing na

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
DanXplore:

@bolded, obviously no. But in the rules of the thread, it says we should state just one thing na
Life is simple my friend. Bye

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by dejio42(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Weed. I love it. She hates it. I wanna stop too

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Yohans(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Oreofepeters: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
i hate when girl farts in my presence or talks about how her shiits went down in the toilet. No matter how beautiful you are, that yansh will irritate me. Just pretend those thing doesn't exist

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by owowa145(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
ladiesreject:
I swear to God if I mention mine, the bashing and insults I will get from both male and female will make me deactivate my nairaland account.

So, I rather not say.
I dey ur side, talk jare. Where my gin. Oya, i don set.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Legionx: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
owowa145:

I dey ur side, talk jare. Where my gin. Oya, i don set.

Lol
Na.
I don ever talk am for Facebook I get up to 70 replies, all insults

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / My Pre-wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.