Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40471 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
SIR0:
Chapman cool But most times, we develop wrong perspectives about our partners which is mostly caused by their crooked ways. Our assertions aren't always right

true not always right but mostly right. if u throw away ur number 6 when dealing with a girl, u will live to regret it later on.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
bigmic111:

true not always right but mostly right. if u throw away ur number 6 when dealing with a girl, u will live to regret it later on.
Understood angry

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2019
SIR0:
Understood angry
who vexing you

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2019
bigmic111:

who vexing you
Lol,,,no one is.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2019
SIR0:
Lol,,,no one is.
much better

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2019
I hate it when they tell me about their period. I don’t ever wanna hear about that ish, lets just pretend like it dosent exist

15 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by makeherscream(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2019
I hate talkative and jobless women with passion all they do is talk ,eat and watch movie while the husband is out there working.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by internationalman(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You are the one that added the "over".

Of course I am after something,

His heart, head and money.

Woman on a mission. smiley
When you separate them u have Sub...Mission

But when you join them you have Submission..

And u know when sub is added to a word it becomes inferior to the original word.

For example substandard and subordinate..

So when you plan on using submission to achieve your mission just know it won't work for real men..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by FreeSpirited: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Bitchiness, nagging too loud and creating scenes either in public or at home when we have issues....I hate those lousy traits in woman..it makes them looks like shit to me no matter their beauty I quickly start contemplating break up. I want peace, I hate stress or avoidable quarell.

Some women no get sense, small issue like this and they start shouting and cussing up and down..... If u try that with me and after warning u, u dint heed, then your days are numbered with me. All I need is peace.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Clinghton: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Gossip and mannerless character

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lack of funds!

When he is always telling me he is broke.

you like trouble sha grin..table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2019
Being Cunning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by blinking001(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
to be fair, i can not tolerate when a woman is broke, at-least have some money to take care of some of your needs without asking me, i cant be the one buying your womanly stuff like pad, toothbrush, soap, pants, bra. you are a grown up, act like one.

secondly, i cant tolerate a woman that is lazy, dirty and disorganized.

thirdly, i also cant tolerate an imprudent woman especially when it comes to finance

fourthly, i cant tolerate woman that sit all day watching african magic or stupid indian series, pls get a job

fifthly, i cant tolerate an obese woman in my house, that relationship will never work..obsessed people die young and i am not ready to bury you when you reach 29 years of age.
Jeez you're something else grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
to be fair, i can not tolerate when a woman is broke, at-least have some money to take care of some of your needs without asking me, i cant be the one buying your womanly stuff like pad, toothbrush, soap, pants, bra. you are a grown up, act like one.

secondly, i cant tolerate a woman that is lazy, dirty and disorganized.

thirdly, i also cant tolerate an imprudent woman especially when it comes to finance

fourthly, i cant tolerate woman that sit all day watching african magic or stupid indian series, pls get a job

fifthly, i cant tolerate an obese woman in my house, that relationship will never work..obsessed people die young and i am not ready to bury you when you reach 29 years of age.
lol hope you are loaded? No independent woman for you if you are broke o tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2019
LordKO:
Cynicism and derision - it can't be one.

Cynicism is an attitude characterized by a general distrust of others' motives.[1] A cynic may have a general lack of faith or hope in the human species or people motivated by ambition, desire, greed, gratification, materialism, goals, and opinions that a cynic perceives as vain, unobtainable, or ultimately meaningless and therefore deserving of ridicule or admonishment. - Wiki

And what's wrong with being a cynic? If you're older than 25 and still are still not a cynic, then you're an NPC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by LordKO(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

And what's wrong with being a cynic? If you're older than 25 and still are still not a cynic, then you're an NPC.

Unfortunately I don't put up with small-minded people, so direct your further mentions to your ilk. Or, when you outgrow mental parochialism you can start quoting me so that I can tell you why cynicism has no place in a healthy interpersonal relationship.

Before I leave you to your fate, discernment is different from cynicism, so avoid mistaking the former for the latter.

16 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by godofuck231: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
SIR0:
Sure
lol

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Auladimeji2: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cheating. No matter what.You cheat,we are done for life

14 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence
All these dirty girls forming big girls Sef, anybody can fart anywhere...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
DominantMale:
I hate it when they tell me about their period. I don’t ever wanna hear about that ish, lets just pretend like it dosent exist
So you don't mind if she doesn't mentruate at all

Perhaps I don't get you well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
makeherscream:
I hate talkative and jobless women with passion all they do is talk ,eat and watch movie while the husband is out there working.
Then you must be a man. If you know, you know.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Cheating. No matter what.You cheat,we are done for life
Most people hate cheating partner with perfect hatred.

I hope you can't cheat as well cool
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
Simplep:
Being Cunning
The thing dey pain person enn.

Like giving a person no face or saying trash about the person while you are with your partner but your chats with the person show no hostility but friendly & even laudable tongue
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Bestboy11513(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
Pfft... Seems mowsta y'all don't even know TF a habit is.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
SIR0:
So you don't mind if she doesn't mentruate at all

Perhaps I don't get you well cheesy
he doesn't want to hear it..just do your thing

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Martinez39(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
1) Trying to control me and dictate the relationship. Trying to give yourself that authority, via emotional manipulation, that you are the one that says what goes and what doesn't. Once a girl tries this nonsense, she is out. No time!
2) Poor hygiene.
3) Inability or refusal to be reasonable.
4) Bad attitude.
5) Withholding sex and using it to negotiate. Though I am not a "relationship guy" but if I were, I wouldn't hesitate to throw the bimbo away from my life if she tries this nonsense. Nonsense!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Texman21: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
just dont ask me too much questions

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by lilianofentse(f): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
ladiesreject:
I swear to God if I mention mine, the bashing and insults I will get from both male and female will make me deactivate my nairaland account.

So, I rather not say.
please talk. I want to learn

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by lilianofentse(f): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cc Dominique
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
lilianofentse:
please talk. I want to learn

Nah...
It's about something women can't do without.
So I'm learning to live with it.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by lilianofentse(f): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
ladiesreject:

Nah...
It's about something women can't do without.
So I'm learning to live with it.
money?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
lilianofentse:
money?

Nah nag nag
Not even close.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / 10 Memes On The Trending Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.