Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki (67576 Views)

How I Missed My First Ever Flight Going From Denver To Washington DC (Pictures) / Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Teeboi56: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Brightology2:
LoL na lie jor
Check twitter instagram for it
Na true be dis
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Baba God help me to get out of nigeria and come to this place. I don't deserve to be in a zoo. it's just circumstances
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by KristaPretty(f): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2019
No wahala, I go still find visa go there. Their water better pass 9ja own grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by mmsen: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2019
jumobi1:

Or Flint Michigan. With that said, I stand behind my statement. The US takes governance seriously.

If by 'governance' you mean ensuring that vested interests aren't disturbed, then I agree.
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by bmos(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Optional09:
did you know the weather in USA or are you mad comparing USA to that stupid country called Nigeria? I received more than 20 flooding alert 3 days before the flooding.

It’s called flash flooding as you stated it doesn’t last an hour may be

Flash flood or not, it is still flood. Nigeria stupid Country where you were bred. Trump will soon push you niigger guys from there back to stupid Nigeria
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Optional09: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2019
bmos:

Flash flood or not, it is still flood. Nigeria stupid Country where you were bred. Trump will soon push you niigger guys from there back to stupid Nigeria

many of us can not be pushed out we are more useful than you can imagine.
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Hehee eleyin tun carry weights ooo
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by AbuAeesha: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Optional09:
did you know the weather in USA or are you mad comparing USA to that stupid country called Nigeria? I received more than 20 flooding alert 3 days before the flooding.

very disappointing,just can't imagine responsible person will call this country stupid,why not be specific if you must accuse,God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Optional09: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2019
AbuAeesha:

very disappointing,just can't imagine responsible person will call this country stupid,why not be specific if you must accuse,God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

haha, God Bless America
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by opebiboy: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2019
America is an average country. I was disappointed when I visited. America is far from what it is been portrayed as. The american media hides inner city America which is no difference from jungles in Africa
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Airoflaw(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2019
CarGuideNG:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9789775_img20190709wa0000_jpeg34e93c3b25e905c2c10bc8aa69c3a29b

Always verify imported vehicle history.

because the dealer selling it will show you this
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Airoflaw(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2019
opebiboy:
America is an average country. I was disappointed when I visited. America is far from what it is been portrayed as. The american media hides inner city America which is no difference from jungles in Africa
so you are back here
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by drakeli: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Report this morning is that, all the flood as seen in the picture has gone. Roads are clear
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2019
Would be far more worse if this had happened in the shithole.. Don't compare USA to nigNige at all..
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by timesup234: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Hanks0000:
Would be far more worse if this had happened in the shiithole.. Don't compare USA to nigNige at all..
Shut up your mouth you slave. America is the shiithole and if the kind of rain that falls in Nigeria falls in America then the United States will seize to exist. Their hurricane can't do shiit here cos we got stronger houses
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by computerglobal(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2019
it is important for consumers to be aware of the safety impact of flooding on vehicles. Severe water damage can make vehicles’ electrical systems, including their airbag sensors, prone to failure. When a car’s electrical systems have been compromised, it may no longer be safe or roadworthy.

Contact computerglobal here on nairaland to get comprehensive vehicle history report

Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by zolacoded(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Joystark:

Chukwudi, is that you? grin
You sef dey here grin
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by timesup234: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2019
drakeli:
Report this morning is that, all the flood as seen in the picture has gone. Roads are clear
Young man deal with it- America is a shiithole
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by CarGuideNG: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Airoflaw:

The advantage of our service is that you do not need the seller to give you the report.

All you need is the 17 digit VIN or Chassis Number of the vehicle. Most sellers would be happy to give it to you. If the seller refuses to, that is already a negative sign.

Once you have the number, send it to CarGuideNG

Contact details in signature.

Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by drakeli: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
timesup234:
Young man deal with it- America is a shiithole

So what would you call Nigeria? A cake haven? Because as for me, I would rather live in the America you call a shithole than anywhere else.
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by computerglobal(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Airoflaw:

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status,flood , previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

Contact Computerglobal here on nairaland.
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by computerglobal(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Severe water damage can make vehicles’ electrical systems, including their airbag sensors, prone to failure. When a car’s electrical systems have been compromised, it may no longer be safe or roadworthy.

Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by sizer07: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
kolaaderin:
Do I read that right, WHITE HOUSE IS FLOODED.
I can bet with my ball that this last pics is not Washington. Na naija why cuz Washington don't have nepa wires hang up on a pols like that. First 3 pics conferm. Hmmmmm, nkan n quack report are like 5n6
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Marvis4real(f): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Optional09:

don't mind them.
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
timesup234:
Shut up your mouth you slave. America is the shiithole and if the kind of rain that falls in Nigeria falls in America then the United States will seize to exist. Their hurricane can't do shiit here cos we got stronger houses

Blah blah blah..
I ain't got tym to argue...
Go lick your dog ass bitch
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by timesup234: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hanks0000:

Blah blah blah..
I ain't got tym to argue...
Go lick your dog ass bitch
slave done get his face smacked. Stupid fvcks
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Omoslim26: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Optional09:

haha, God Bless America

:-Ddats d beauty of social media person go dey Ikere Ekiti dey claim America nawa o
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Icon79(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
That flood you saw lasted less than 2 hours after the heavy rain ended. And I know because I was there! By 1pm, you won't even knew that it rained in Washington, DC sef.

So the difference between this and the Naija flood is 7UP!

O pari
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by ccffwx: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
My God! See how dirty Lagos is. Later, these cowards would be screaming SE. Lying hypocrites.
Esseite:
Fresh flood.... compare it to your own flood below..
Re: This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki by Joystark(f): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
zolacoded:

You sef dey here grin

My broda I dey o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Where The Original Indigenes Of Abuja Now Live (pics, Video) / I'm Travelling By Air For The First Time Tomorrow, Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.