Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover (2483 Views)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / When A Beautiful Girl Compliments You / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by disney(f): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2006
You were out eating at a restaurant with your boyfriend, then suddenly a guy comes from no were and pays for your meal saying " he has been watching your babe from a distance and she is attractive, thumbs up to you the guy" as in how would the guy feel in particular. Would you say, that's an insult, l don't need you to pay our meal or would you accept the offer. Lets be real.

If I am the babe, I would say thanks for the compliment  cheesy
If I am the guy, I would say girlfriend do you know that guy from somewhere or I would feel proud that my babe is hot , sexy and gorgeous. I don't know about u. cheesy
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by layi(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2006
I'll see it as a stupid gesture. If u appreciate my babe, come tell me in private. Tellin me u appreciate my babe in her presence and even paying 4 d meal is a method we call "reverse psychology" . U are tryin to win both ways. na playa style. Its childish.

If you're reallly a big boy and want to act nice. Just pay and send a note anonymously.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Hotstepper(f): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2006
ahhhhhhhhhh..i will tell da dude 10x 4 da offer but we r good and can pay after...men, datz a wrong way oooo..walking up 2 a couple and yabbing and den u offered 2 pay 4 da meal..datz an insulttttt..infact, i wouldn't even minda dat person sef..nonsense tongue
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by chrisd(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2006
He'll better run after that.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by truthhurts(f): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2006
hey pal thanks for the compliment but paying for my meal no way! dats going 2 far angry
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by eveseh(f): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2006
i'll just sit and let him pay for it,

if he thinks he has the doe to spend on me and my lover than
let him spend it grin
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by curiousNja(f): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2006
That does sound kinda weird.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by jaybaby(f): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2006
10nks- No worries Man dnt WASTE ur MONEY! cuz if he does i no my MAN he wil still PAY Again!
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by kennyuche(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2006
Am goin 2 giv him a polite warnin.one on one n str8 2his face.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by nonslike: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2006
GUYS BEWARE !!!!! shocked THE UNKNOWN GUY MAY LOVE PINK AND BLUE SHIRTS AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN , REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY OR NOT .
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Busta(f): 2:23am On Oct 14, 2006
pretend like i wanna go to the washroom, get his number and hook with him later tongue
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by jaybaby(f): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2006
Busta that means ya man is not good 'nuff 4 u
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Busta(f): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2006
@ jay baby

Maybe thats the way u see it, no guy is worth that much trouble.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by jaybaby(f): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2006
Busta i no MEN r not worth dat RESPECT cuz they would laugh it off if d case was d REVERSE angry angry angry angry
What i'm tryin 2 point out is that ''' if i'm out with a guy even if he is not my Man i wldnt want him 2 feel Inferior---- jus respect him that Moment------- jus that MOMENT. cool
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by amaikama(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2009
@jaybabe!! Busta, she a playa and she want to get played. But don't come crying in nairaland for advice, cause we ain't ganna give ya??
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by amaikama(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2009
@poster! where that one start first angry na America or Naija?? If na naija, no man go try am but if no be naija, anything can happen cause that their culture. cry
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by posakosa(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2009
Perfect movie scenario!
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by IFELEKE(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
Thanx for the compliment on MY WOMAN,[/b]While Standing Up,I will Shake Him Firm With A Clear Look Of [b]BACK OFF! Written all over my Face then I will sit and enjoy Maga's Manna.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by ifele(m): 12:03am On Apr 22, 2009
The boyfriend should punch the admirer in the face and shove his money up his ass.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by chazy4real(m): 12:28am On Apr 22, 2009
if na for naija here, wipe that guy better slap or else ya girl go get squared.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by tope2000(f): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2009
I wudnt let him pay for our meal lai lai angry
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2009
I'll give him a lecture.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2009
I'd say thank you and continue on with my man.

Abeg, free meal, who no want am?
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by CyberG: 1:33am On Apr 22, 2009
Busta:

pretend like i wanna go to the washroom, get his number and hook with him later tongue

@Busta. . .why tell the whole of NL this technique wey I take carry you last weekend?   shocked

Good you haven't told them it was at the Olive Gardens. . . grin
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by bluespice(f): 5:40am On Apr 22, 2009
wow,

umm as the girl illd say thanks
but ill leave my lover to do the talking
which is more or less "thanks for the compliment but we have already paid for the meal thanks anyway"
followed by a curt smile n his entire attention shifts back to me
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by McAmah(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2009
I'll accept his compliment.But i'll have to note him very well,he might b up 2 something realy funny.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by iice(f): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Thank you jare
Hopefully it will be one expensive sweet meal like that grin
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Czarskit(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ I'l thank him with my signatory on his face. ~
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Ben13: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
I will only smell a rat and keep quite
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by follypimpi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2009
I might tell him to HOLD order more expensive shit and tell him now u can PAY.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by tpia1: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2011
weird and fishy.
Re: An Unknown Man Compliments You And Pays For Your Meal With Your Lover by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
*Toyinrayo:

true talk jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Techniques Of Proving Your Love To Your Babe! / Implications Of Dating Two Friends / 10 Women In 20 Days - I Broke My Own Record - Its Great Living In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.