Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

She Raped Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (32569 Views)

She Raped Me / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin I capitalized the word YOU
so everyone would know that I was talking about HIM, not ALL Nigerians.
Keep quiet there, You think I don't read meaning to what you type? we all know you are not talking about Bigcrowhorn when you type that rubbish, but to all Nigerians.

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Come on, the same old post. Be creative. You lied on your post. Show me the post where I said ALL Nigerians were slaves liar.

Get someone who cares about you to go digging in your mountain of comments and lies but if you look well on this thread you will where you said Nigerians have been disturbing you with their insecurities for the 10 years since you joined Nairaland.

You'll also find where you claim never to chat on email and yet you took one last night.

I so hate lairs.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin I capitalized the word YOU
so everyone would know that I was talking about HIM not ALL Nigerians.

So you like Nigerians now? . This is what I will do for you when this thread dries up. I will open one just for you and therein you will learn that Nigerians are always unified in the face of adversity.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Get someone who cares about you to go digging in your mountain of comments and lies but if you look well on this thread you will where you said Nigerians have been disturbing you with their insecurities for the 10 years since you joined Nairaland.

You'll also find where you claim never to chat on email and yet you took one last night. What liar you are. I said that YOU w

I so hate lairs.

Wtf is your crazy azz talking about? You keep proving what a liar you are. I said that YOU were disturbing me. Of course you and your re.tarded family don't want the members of NL to go digging in my MOUNTAINS of comments because they will see who started all of these lies from her re.tarded parinoia and insecurities. You hate liars? Then You hate yourself as well.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

So you like Nigerians now? . This is what I will do for you when this thread dries up. I will open one just for you and therein you will learn that Nigerians are always unified in the face of adversity.

You are lying again. You Nigerians have hate towards each other based on tribes. There is no unity. I often think that a lot of Africans have a disdain towards black Americans because of our unity. With us it's black is black no matter where you are from, but black immigrants are the most prejudice against black Americans there ever was.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You'll also find where you claim never to chat on email and yet you took one last night.

I so hate lairs.

Liar again. Which email did I take? Show it or shut up Bytch Boy.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

No, I must protect him from that Savage Bytch Boy. Bytch Boy is jealous of any man that I converse with. My baby don't like fighting and he wouldn't understand this game.

Maybe this imaginary protection project is gay or just another useless business idea for LA ghettos? Anyway, far be it from me to be jealous of a foul mouthed old women even if she's American by way of slave trade.

You see what i do is take advantage of you to do some nice night business online. Nothing keeps me wide awake through the night like you. I only get some sleep between 5 am and 7 am when you start hibernating alone in your cold bed which suits me perfectly. So am I really jealous of other guys? Well, in a way. You are actually better than any alarm clock grin

Thanks bitch. I ain't giving up on your ass!

Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Fine couple? It's just a game. grin
I know, friends turn lovers type of game grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Wtf is your crazy azz talking about? You keep proving what a liar you are. I said that YOU were disturbing me. Of course you and your re.tarded family don't want the members of NL to go digging in my MOUNTAINS of comments because they will see who started all of these lies from her re.tarded parinoia and insecurities. You hate liars? Then You hate yourself as well.

khiaa:

Liar again. Which email did I take? Show it or shut up Bytch Boy.

khiaa:

khiaa:

I can't keep teaching you manners and proper English language for free.

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

I know, friends turn lovers type of game grin

No let me vex for you oooooooooooooooo
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

No, I must protect him from that Savage Bytch Boy. Bytch Boy is jealous of any man that I converse with. My baby don't like fighting and he wouldn't understand this game.

Hmm you and your baby should take this relationship to the next level, at least me and my brother bigcowhorn should be invited to watch the groom kiss the bride grin
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I can't keep teaching you manners and proper English language for free.

No, don't try and Bytch out of this Bytch Boy, stay true to your words and prove them so NL will know that you and your re.tarded goons are remotely honest people.
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

No let me vex for you oooooooooooooooo
Hahaha grin love oooo, you and khiaa are acting like teenagers who like each other but don't want to admit it
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm you and your baby should take this relationship to the next level, at least me and my brother bigcowhorn should be invited to watch the groom kiss the bride grin

What a black day when a man must kiss pure poison before the congregation!!! Na this type dey give man time table for fvcking activities cos she's in a liberated land.

Khiaa: "You can only do it 2 times a week, honey. Never in the morning and never on Fridays or Sundays."

New groom; "You should have told me this before I married your dry ass for a green card that will take 3 years to come!"

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

No, don't try and Bytch out of this Bytch Boy, stay true to your words and prove them so NL will know that you and your re.tarded goons are remotely honest people.

In Khiaa voice: "Please follow me and see my likes and shares let me show you I am not a lesbian but a lesbian here sent me her sexy photos by SMS

Deepfeel: Oh, ok, if that is what you want.

Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

What a black day when a man must kiss pure poison before the congregation!!! Na this type dey give man time table for fvcking activities cos she's in a liberated land.

Khiaa: "You can only do it 2 times a week, honey. Never in the morning and never on Sunday."

New groom; "You should have told me this before I married you dry ass for a green card that will take 3 years to come!"

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy
No o I believe that guy whoever he is truly loves khiaa he might be an American citizen by birth like davido , khiaa loves him too can't you see how she's protecting him from you
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

My baby means a lot to me, kisshe has invited me to come to Nigeria over the past 4 years. You are making me reminisce of how we met 4 years ago. What is funny about this whole thing is I was clowning a clown just like Bytch Boy and he asked me to stop and I did out of respect for him (baby do you remember that?) grin
Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:
So this fat fair skinned lady with fat ass and a smelly p*ssy raped me cry she just pinned me down and sat on my face forced me to eat her smelly p*ssy, I haven't reported this case to the police cause it happened in my dream cry I woke up this morning feeling weak with a very awful smell of that p*ssy down my throat Even though I brushed and coughed my throat out, I still feel the smell is still there.

Nurse amatarasha Biko I need some spiritual drugs I have been having headaches since morning embarassed

Leaders of tomorrow
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
khiaa:

My baby means a lot to me, he has invited me to come to Nigeria over the past 4 years. You are making me reminisce of how we met 4 years ago. What is funny about this whole thing is I was clowning a clown just like Bytch Boy and he asked me to stop and I did out of respect for him (baby do you remember that?) grin
[/s]

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

My baby means a lot to me, kisshe has invited me to come to Nigeria over the past 4 years. You are making me reminisce of how we met 4 years ago. What is funny about this whole thing is I was clowning a clown just like Bytch Boy and he asked me to stop and I did out of respect for him (baby do you remember that?) grin
Wow so from clowning around him to loving him,

Bro bigcowhorn come and see love cry even if it doesn't make you jealous me am jealous of khiaa's baby cry
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Usually women are kind of conservative. But you matter is somehow. Know what an ASHAWO is?
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Wow so from clowning around him to loving him,

Bro bigcowhorn come and see love cry even if it doesn't make you jealous me am jealous of khiaa's baby cry

Na retired Ashawo be that don't get carried away
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Celestial777:

Leaders of tomorrow

Any problem undecided
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha grin love oooo, you and khiaa are acting like teenagers who like each other but don't want to admit it

You only say this because you don't understand the game. Bytch Boy reminds me of sitting on the front porch kicking it with some of my male friends and family(dissing each other) playing the dozens. It's all done for laughs. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You only say this because you don't understand the game. Bytch Boy reminds me of sitting on the front porch kicking it with some of my male friends (dissing each other) playing the dozens. It's all done for laughs.
Hmm why are you always quick to make it clear that its all done for laughs are u afraid Mr Martin or whoever your baby is might feel you are falling for bigcowhorn? smiley
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Usually women are kind of conservative. But you matter is somehow. Know what an ASHAWO is?

There is no room for who.res in my statement.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You only say this because you don't understand the game. Bytch Boy reminds me of sitting on the front porch kicking it with some of my male friends and family(dissing each other) playing the dozens. It's all done for laughs. grin

Only if you know the mad women you remind me off.
Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

I don't remember anything oooo and when did i invite you and your trouble to my house? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

There is no room for who.res in my statement.

There is always room for your colleagues.

Re: She Raped Me by Jaqenhghar: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

I dont mean to pry but is this baby on NL
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

I don't remember anything oooo and when did i invite you and your trouble to my house? undecided

Hahaha

How far? You no marry again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.