Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

She Raped Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (32546 Views)

She Raped Me / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Do stop editing my posts will you. I already know you infinite capacity for lying, stealing and deception. I'm even aware of your de sprate need fro attention and love being such a spiteful old lady with no friends in actual life. There's nothing to prove here.

Apology accepted anyway. Just be careful, you been flaunting that green card long enough that even beggars target you right here. Just be careful and above all, always try to sound original grin grin grin

You sound hurt. cry cry undecided
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You posted the same thing in pet section, in Romance section, In food section and in Culture... this Bucherstab guy giving you erection orgasm just by the sight of his moniker. Am I wrong?

Did I post to him (yes) Why (it was his birthday and I sent him birthday wishes). Anymore questions?
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Khiaa khiaa khiaa

You no dey talk again? Oh, I see you are now busy cheating on gmail with this guy like you did with your friend 2 years ago. Be gentle and tell the truth always. This guys is novice. Don't kill him old soldier like you.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:24am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You sound hurt. cry cry undecided

The price of dealing with dishonest people.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
Khiaa khiaa khiaa

You no dey talk again? Oh, I see you are now busy cheating on gmail with this guy like you did with your friend 2 years ago. Be gentle and tell the truth always. This guys is novice. Don't kill him old soldier like you.

What guy are you talking about Bytch Boy?
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:26am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Did I post to him (yes) Why (it was his birthday and I sent him birthday wishes). Anymore questions?

How do you masturbate and cum on people's monikers? How do you even get turned on by a moniker? Be detailed please.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:28am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

What guy are you talking about Bytch Boy?

Relax old lady, We'll know soon enough when he opens another thread about you like the one you went to talk to him on minutes ago which was about his brother's wife.

He's an open guy.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

How do you masturbate and cum on people's monikers? How do you even get turned on by a moniker? Be detailed please.

shocked Go ahead and tell me about your idiosyncrasies Bytch Boy, you have my attention. shocked
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:37am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

shocked Go ahead and tell me about your idiosyncrasies Bytch Boy, you have my attention. shocked

Come on, old lady don't be rude. You asked and I quote "Any more questions". Here is my question or questions again with images attached.

How do you masturbate and cum on people's monikers on an international level? How do you even get turned on by a moniker from half way around the world? Be detailed please.

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Relax old lady, We'll know soon enough when he opens another thread about you like the one you went to talk to him on minutes ago which was about his brother's wife.

He's an open guy.

Why are you so insecure about me responding to members who are guys?
I told you that you are my only Bytch Boy and nobody can take your place of being a Bytch Boy so chill.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:41am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you so insecure about me responding to members who are guys?
I told you that you are my only Bytch Boy and nobody can take your place of being a Bytch Boy so chill.

Wait, wait, wait, have you been masturbating on my moniker too? Lol, this girl go gee me gonorrhea long distance
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Come on, old lady don't be rude. You asked and I quote "Any more questions". Here is my question or questions again with images attached.

How do you masturbate and cum on people's monikers on an international level? How do you even get turned on by a moniker from half way around the world? Be detailed please.

LMAO grin grin Am I supposed to feel some type of way about this? I posted it didn't I? I don't know why it bothers you, it doesn't bother me.
Jealousy. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:47am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin Am I suppose to feel some type of way about this? I posted it didn't I? I don't know why it bothers you, it doesn't bother me
Jealousy grin

grin grin grin grin
That's my girl.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:50am On Jul 13, 2019
@khiaa

You are so slow with these replies now. Are you losing your mental capacity or what? Do quick it's almost dawn when you run off to hide from Amatarasha and Adaibeku. Then come out at midnight.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
@khiaa

You are so slow with these replies now. Are you losing your mental capacity or what? Do quick it's almost dawn when you run off to hide from Amatarasha and Adaibeku. Then come out at midnight.

I have other things to do besides being entertained by you
Bytch Boy. There you go again calling in your re.tarded hoodrats.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 4:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Wait, wait, wait, have you been masturbating on my moniker too? Lol, this girl go gee me gonorrhea long distance

I should be asking you this question? It's 8pm my time and 4am Nigerian time and you are here getting off on my posts. Go get in the bed with your lady, (I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you) I meant to say man, forgive me Bytch Boy. sad
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 4:13am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

I should be asking you this question? It's 8pm my time and 4am Nigerian time and you are here getting off on my posts. Go get in the bed with your lady, (I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you) I meant to say man, forgive me Bytch Boy. sad

When you are you own boss you work anything you like instead of 12 hr day jobs and nightshift. The just 2 weeks vacation. You can go get in bed your dog in in 2 hours yourself.

Night old lady.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 4:15am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

I have other things to do besides being entertained by you
Bytch Boy. There you go again calling in your re.tarded hoodrats.

But when it's time to chase lesbians and answer present on 'retard' threads you are free 24/7. Strange that.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 4:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

But when it's time to chase lesbians you are free 24/7. Strange. Don't forget you are supposed to be on vacation old lady.

In your tiny little brain I am supposed to waste my vacation on you. LMAO grin You are too needy Bytch Boy. Give me some space to breathe. I understand that you are my Bytch Boy but do you need to have my attention 24/7?
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 4:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

When you are you own boss you work anything you like instead of 12 hr day jobs and nightshift. The just 2 weeks vacation. You can go get in bed your dog in in 2 hours yourself.

Night old lady.

You aren't a boss of anything, you aren't even employed. grin I work 8hrs days and no weekends with 2 weeks paid vacation and a 401K plan so I'm good.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 4:41am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

In your tiny little brain I am supposed to waste my vacation on you. LMAO grin You are too needy Bytch Boy. Give me some space to breathe. I understand that you are my Bytch Boy but do you need to have my attention 24/7?

In your big brain what else can you do with 2 weeks vacation than spend it on Nairaland like you have been doing for 10 years? You are too old to have a boyfriend or enjoy sex so what then is there? If you lack attention old lady all you need do is come here and get mine then pretend you are the centre of attraction. Anything to make yourself happy.

No matter what you say or think i will always hammer you. If i don't see you i will come looking. I will be Fvcking you over daily on NL if you like take it every where way from Sunday.

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You aren't a boss of anything, you aren't even employed. grin I work 8hrs days and no weekends with 2 weeks paid vacation.

Don;t worry about my business or income, old lady. I have it on good authority that you are an American low life and completely jobless. You could have put me to the test and come to Lagos then we know who is who. Lol

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 4:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Don;t worry about my business or income, old lady. I have it on good authority that you are an American low life and completely jobless. You could have put me to the test and come to Lagos then we know who is who. Lol

Come on, the same old post. Be creative. You lied on your post. Show me the post where I said ALL Nigerians were slaves liar.
Re: She Raped Me by fowardgospelng: 4:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Great tune for you check out!! Da Music - Jesu Christi >>> https://www.4wardgospel.com.ng/2019/07/download-da-music-jesu-christi.html
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 4:56am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Come on, the same old post. Be creative. You lied on your post. Show me the post where I said ALL Nigerians were slaves liar.

Oh, pay no attention to it. It's for Nairalanders not you. it your CV.

You may see it popup now and then wherever you go on Nairaland but just overlook it.

Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

@deepfeel, there is your answer. Let's enjoy the whole like her bro
Oh hahaha I understand now, well all these between you and khiaa will end up in love like I prophesied the other day, the way you too tolerate each other you will make a fine couple
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Oh hahaha I understand now, well all these between you and khiaa will end up in love like I prophesied the other day, the way you too tolerate each other you will make a fine couple

Fine couple? It's just a game. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Amatarasha(f): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
@khiaa

she was conquered ... Thumbs up
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Can you at least introduce this your baby to us, I mean me and bigcowhorn we want to meet him grin

No, I must protect him from that Savage Bytch Boy. Bytch Boy is jealous of any man that I converse with. My baby don't like fighting and he wouldn't understand this game.
Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

I love edibles, it's legal in California. No thanks I don't want any of your heroin, you should leave that poison alone. Try edibles instead. Are you saying that Nigerians are ghetto just because most of YOU are poor?
And I guess most black Americans are rich

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Dickhead02:
And I guess most black Americans are rich

LMAO grin I capitalized the word YOU
so everyone would know that I was talking about HIM not ALL Nigerians.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Amatarasha:
she was conquered ... Thumbs up

Only in your dreams, Bytch. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.