Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? (3308 Views)

How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by TRUSTEDGUY: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2010
what do you think?
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by googles: 12:27am On Oct 11, 2010
most things but not everys
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by 190: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2010
The minute I slip a ring into my wife finger's

All my secrets pass through her first before its been done

WTH is a marriage for if its secretive!

My wife must know every Single Lil detail about me and same thing with herzz
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by Dsense(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2010
We both have all right to know the secret of eachother,or why is it called marriage.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by NokiaBoy(m): 1:03am On Oct 11, 2010
Yes, because we are together as one.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2010
190:

The minute I slip a ring into my wife finger's

All my secrets pass through her first before its been done

WTH is a marriage for if its secretive!

My wife must know every Single Lil detail about me and same thing with herzz

Will you tell your wife that you are impotent? grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by 190: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Will you tell your wife that you are impotent? grin cheesy grin

Phock you, angry angry
Who de hell is impotent.

Im gerrin outta ur stoopid thread angry angry
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:21am On Oct 11, 2010
@190

Guy get a grip of yourself, I just ask you a question and I am in no way referring to you as impotent. well I understand the outburst sorry if it gets you upset.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by 190: 1:26am On Oct 11, 2010
^^
Waz Jokin man,

I hardly get upset

well God 4bid if such arises in regards to ur earlier

Response,Yes i would tell her,

we both nid to put our headz back together and figure out something

we would make it,

If u are married,make your wife your #1 point of call in everything in your life!
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by queeneve: 1:56am On Oct 11, 2010
I tell 99% of things to my husband,
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:59am On Oct 11, 2010
@queeneve

99%
is still not 100% all the same you try e no easily.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by queeneve: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2010
I am sorry that I am not into telling my husband how often I take a chit or how often I fart,

Like I said, I tell my husband 99% of everything,
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by DeLaRue: 2:19am On Oct 11, 2010
Why marry someone you cant be open with. Sharing must be one of d great joys of that union.

You've to trust your wife/hussie with everything (well the important things - as per Queeneve), until s/he gives u a reason not to.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by Uclloyd28(m): 3:26am On Oct 11, 2010
I will tell My Wife Everything, Including the Lies  That's what Love is about, Aint it
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by mattoosa: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hiding past secret is what seperated me from my Fiancy after our introduction. I love her but can't stay with some that can hide past for me. because am to open to her. serahbibi@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by parki: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
who dey ask this kain yeye qstn for this century.

so if i go and play my away league, i should come back and tel my babe ba angry i dont get this young generation lovers angry cool
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by queeneve: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
Why you posting your email address mattoosa? Are you expecting someone to email you?
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by ijcurt(f): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
i used to tell him everything but not anymore cos ive learnt my lesson. "once bitten, twice afraid"
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by ijcurt(f): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

Phock you, angry angry
Who de hell is impotent.

Im gerrin outta your stoopid thread angry angry

i think i'm beginning to fall for u. u make me laugh and believe me it brightens my day
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by queeneve: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
That why you have to be selective in telling your partner anything, MEN ego are very fragile so there are some things you can't tell a man and it best not to.  

Important things should be shared, non important things should be forgotten,

What happened to your past should stay in your past unless it will affect your future with your husband then you need to share that otherwise do not bring the past to the future,
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by ksena(f): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
I believe that you should be able to tell your spouse everything,  you're spouse should also be your bestfriend,  cause if you hide some things from your man/woman what is the marriage build on? there should be trust there,  you should be an open book,  i don't believe in having secrets in marriages,  why did you get married then? because you became 1 when you married,
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
Look at the way guys are so defensive here. grin grin grin as if they will tell their wives everything undecided
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by queeneve: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2010
The problem with telling your spouse everything is TRICKY, some things should be kept to self especially if it has no value to the relationship.  The spouse does not need to know how many partners you had or did you fall down the steps, things like that has no value to the relationship,

BEFORE getting sexual I hope the spouses are undergoing testing to make sure both is clean and are being faithful to one another

Now I do agree that important things should be shared such as how they were raised, political opinions,   goals, and expectations,

Some people just nosy and must know every detail which is not necessary, sometimes what we think we want to know, we regret knowing later,
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by parki: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
i know i wont and i will make sure i take my secrets to the grave as long as if i marry a wife i dont marry the FBI,CIA, M.I.6, POLICE, type woman.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by CareTaker1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
NOPE,

reason? I dun want no divorce

Can't tell her i was looking at a beautiful gurlie

Can't imagine her tellin me how a handsome guy was chyking her and how fascinated she was

99% is more like it, keep the 1% to urself to maintain peace and love.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by ksena(f): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2010
yeah i do agree with you on that queen,  but check this out,  what if the past came and hunt you down,  and your spouse believes he knows you completly,  and then he'd find out some things about you,  that you might not be proud of,  what then?  how should a woman or a man handle that with his/her spouse?  what do you think? cause this spoils everything in a relationship, secrets
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by queeneve: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
There is a big difference between VALUE INFORMATION AND UN-VALUE INFORMATION,

Value information that pertains to culture, expectations, goals, upbringings, events that affected you and may affect your partners.

Un-value information that pertains to other relationships, events that happened and is dealt with, and personal entities with other people that is kept in confident.

We have to use judgement on what is value and what is not value. Sometimes we assume that the person need to know this and that when it not necessary. I am not saying keep things to yourself that is value, I am saying SHARE IT, however, things of no value should be kept to yourself,

Pop Quiz

Which one is VALUE and Un-value information?
Let me give you an example,

You tell your spouse when you was ten years old that you had five sexual partners and it didn't work out and you moved on.

OR

You tell your spouse when you was ten years old that you had several sexual partners, but they were older men who took advantage of you and caused you to be pregnant because you was underage and there were no support you had an abortion.
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by Creamish(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ]@ toipc . . nope undecided[/font]
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by parki: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2010
na wa o somepple just dey give lecture for here. . . . valued and unvalued information grin
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by queeneve: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
You got an issue Parky?
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by ksena(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
yeah i get you on the value and un-value part,  but what i mean is that,  what if there was some like for example you've trough something seriously,  and you just left it behind you and forgot all about it,  but there was someone else in your life that knew about it,  and by acident your spouse found be lets say by overhearing a conversation between you and the other person,  and your spouse would be hurt cause he thought he knew you,  you get what i'm tryin to say,  because i know someone that went trough that and it almost almost broke their marriage,  how do you handle a situation like that?
Re: Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything? by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
FOR THE LADIES CAN YOU CAN TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT HIS KIDS BELONG TO THE OTHER MAN!!!

FOR THE GUYS

CAN YOU TELL YOUR WIFE HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR ACCOUNT

CAN YOU TELL HER YOU HAVE SECRET CHILDREN EASE WHERE

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? / Hw Do I Get My Dad Off My Back? / Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.