Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners (16283 Views)

Tinubu Distances Self From Muslim-muslim Ticket Text Message Sent To Delegates / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by maxiuc(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
bisoye11:

I don't mind, so far it's not Tinubu, Osibanjo deserves that seat more than any of the other 2 candidate, but it's not for us to decide, it has to go through primaries.
toor is just like buying moi moi yet you say you don't eat beans

Anyway that's your opinion I respect it
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Okuda(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Tinubu in the video telling us that he has talents all around him, he sources the best and gives that out too, he also says if we do not elect sharp minds and push them forward to the legislature and "other arms of govt", we have failed our generation. but this same Tinubu is the one who foisted Dullard vegetable Buhari on us. Such an Irony...
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by FarahAideed: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2019
nurex01:
Like for tinubu In 2023

Share for ndi Igbo 2023

Quote for Arewa 2023
grin

Arewa 2023
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by GenFunction: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2019
ITS HIGH TIME JAGABAN RETIRES NA
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Chanchit: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2019
PapaBaby:
Ogbeni Yellow Teeth has just realized he can never be president of Nigeria.
Tinubu stands a better chance of being the president of Uzbekistan than Nigeria.

believe it or not, he's your president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2019
KingOdart:

Every Nigerians know the possibility is over 70% if he decided to run

That was how you guys were ranting Atiku is coming and back to daura, Atiku even won on Social media platform, but today we know the reality

Hahaaaa! You yourself know it's not possible.
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by bluecircle470: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2019
PapaBaby:
Tinubu stands a better chance of being the president of Uzbekistan than Nigeria.

You’re just obsessed with him and hatred will consume you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by KingOdart(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2019
lomprico:

Hahaaaa! You yourself know it's not possible.

If you think it is not possible then you know nothing
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Johnnyessence(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2019
77up:
Your contract has been renewed but now to attack tinubu undecided

Who don't know that your first name is failure ?you LL fail again as always grin

How is your brother (Adeleke) doing now ? Hope he has gone for MCUgrin
Na you renew my contract Abi. stop your hyprocrisy on nairaland now.
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by MYHUBBY: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:
This Selfish Yellow teeth Bas.tard can never rule the Zoo

Tinubu wants to sell South was.te to the Fulani Masters

Tufiakwa

is your sell? by the way your English need urgent treatment
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by ThatFairGuy: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2019
I'm not quoting you coz of arewa, just wanna let everyone know that TINUBU is greater than all ndi'gbo. The numbers of likes justifies my claim. As at now, it's 61 against 30 grin grin grin
TINUBU is their grandfather grin
nurex01:
Like for tinubu In 2023

Share for ndi Igbo 2023

Quote for Arewa 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Corrosiveman(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2019
MYHUBBY:

is your sell? by the way your English need urgent treatment

Get Sense
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by MYHUBBY: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Get Sense

coming from someone that's scared to have one

what an irony!
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Corrosiveman(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2019
MYHUBBY:

coming from someone that's scared to have one

what an irony!

To whom Brain is given,
Sense is expected

#Get_sense
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by MYHUBBY: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:

To whom Brain is given,
Sense is expected

#Get_sense

stop advising someone to get what you lack. there is no reward for being stupid that's what I want you to know
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by lomprico(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
KingOdart:

If you think it is not possible then you know nothing

And if you think it's possible, u are living in dreamland.
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by MrBONE2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
PapaBaby:

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by MrBONE2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:
This Selfish Yellow teeth Bas.tard can never rule the Zoo

Tinubu wants to sell South was.te to the Fulani Masters

Tufiakwa

grin

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by nurex01(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
ThatFairGuy:

I'm not quoting you coz of arewa, just wanna let everyone know that TINUBU is greater than all ndi'gbo. The numbers of likes justifies my claim. As at now, it's 61 against 30 grin grin grin
TINUBU is their grandfather grin
grin
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Corrosiveman(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2019
MrBONE2:

grin

Tufiakwa
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by ThatFairGuy: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Yes o. Once you're a Muslim, you'll be hated by them.... Very INTOLERANCE
nurex01:
grin
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by AkataYeriYeri: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Tinubu is a political opportunist that's always love to annoint any politician that will be giving him 50% of his/her state income to his pulse
Can you type this without crying ?
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

Can you type this without crying ?
hyprocrite what are you talking about?
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by AkataYeriYeri: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite what are you talking about?
Can you type this without shedding tears
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Can you type this without shedding tears
lol otidun. no lifeline again.
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by AkataYeriYeri: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol otidun. no lifeline again.
I voted for Oyetola .
grin grin
Congratulations to ademola adedancer . The executive governor of osun state
Re: Tinubu Distances Self From 2023 Presidential Campaigners by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

I voted for Oyetola .
grin grin
Congratulations to ademola adedancer . The executive governor of osun state
empty barrel buhari asslicker, I don't get your time here. Get off .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" / Gale Of Resignations Hit Edo PDP / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.