Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (16242 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
All is set for the official launch of a value re-orientation campaign aimed at instilling new set of acceptable values ‎and attitudes in #Nigerians. The event, anchored by the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture ( FMIC) high point will be official hand over of the message of CHANGE by President Muhammadu Buhari to Hon. Minister of Information and Culture, Alh. Lai Mohammed.

Director-General, NOA, Garki Abari will be on hand to take over the message of #ChangeBeginsWithMe upon hand over to the Minister of FMIC by Mr. President.

The launch of #ChangeBeginsWithMe will herald a vigorous re-orientation campaign by the NOA, and the Agency's presence deeply rooted in nooks and cranny of the country will help drive this campaign.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe is conceived to address decay in our value system that stems from decline in core value of Discipline, Integrity, Patriotism, Dignity of Labour, Social Justice , Self Reliance. Religious Tolerance.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe is also a reminder that if we want real change it must definitely begin with all of us as Nigerians. And it is expected that your actions and inactions can go a long way in influencing people around you.

Let us start within our nuclear enclave of our respective families to influence members of households on nation's core values to build Nigeria of our dream. Nations across the world leverage on their 'patriotic' citizens to attain greatness! Nigeria should not lag behind in using its core values to enhance socio-cultural, political and economic spheres of our great nation.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe is scheduled to hold as follows:

Launch Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016.
Venue: Presidential Banquet Hall, Aso R‎ock Villa, Abuja.
Time: 9am

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/official-launch-of-changebeginswithme.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by saints2(f): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2016

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by slimthugchimee(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
who won follow campaign
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by EvilSeeed: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
I hope it goes better than the #RebrandNigeria Campaign.

#Lalasticlala.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe.

4 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
I STAND WITH BUHARI.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by agwom(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Sirrexninefour(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
kiss
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by ammyluv2002(f): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
saints2:
Let the change begin from Aso Rock oo

lalassticlala

Seconded! APC promised to "change" things in Nigeria so it should start with them

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by youngest85(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kolewerk

7 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by JonSnow(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
change should begin inside buhari's coconut head. grin grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Phylemon: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
They should take the lead.

Do you need a home Teacher in Uyo Akwa Ibom State.... Am only a call away 08085188110

5 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by NoreenUG(f): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
"I belong to everyone and belong to no-one".

"Recession is a word".

"I stand with Buhari".

"Change is a process".

"There is a new sheriff in town".

"Change begins with me".

Muhammadu Buhari... High on slogans, low on competence.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Godemcee(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
why did they not launch change begin with me campaign during the 2015 election,this fuckeeers just using style to give silly excuse should in case they fail to deliver.next they would blame the masses

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by olaboy33(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Toeyoursea(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
I take responsibility and I admit that Change begins with me.

I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To be fateful, loyal and honest,
To serve Nigeria with all my strength,
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory,
So help me God.

I also want to use this opportunity to lend my unending support to President Buhari and Prof Osinbajo.

Objective Nigerians are solidly behind you and will continue to let you know when you go wrong.

Listen less to the haillers and wailers, focus on the end goal; a better Nigeria.

Do your best and leave the rest.

God bless Nigeria!

29 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by allanphash7(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
I stand with buhari

5 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by damola311: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
They rebuked TAN during the last administration, now they want to launch a baseless CBWM.... scam government

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by salabscholar01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
Godemcee:
why did they not launch change begin with me campaign during the 2015 election,this fuckeeers just using style to give silly excuse should in case they fail to deliver.next they would blame the masses

Sir, what difference does it make? We asked for change, not miracles. Miracles happen overnight. Change takes time and effort. Change is a path we chose, and in the process we lose ourselves. There has never been an easy change. Nigerians are used to a particular style of life. Yes that must change. Check into what you do, how you do it, when you do it, to whom is the benefit, you will agree with me that you need to adjust and become anew.

Travel around the world and you'll see that there are people living in the most extreme part of the universe, yet life endures. If Nigeria must change, it must start with us first. Look, for instance, Changing the meaning of poverty, does not change the feeling of being poor. But you can change the feeling of believing you're the poorest in the world.

We must learn lessons and put behind the educational meaning of change, or what the dictionary says about it. Understanding is compulsory to know that battle are never lost until we lose all hopes. Sir, I don't have a party and I am not against you either....

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by LesbianBoy(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Change begins with me bawo? When they were promising heaven and earth they didn't know they couldn't do it abi?

Infact, APC supporters for believing in this useless administration

Take.....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by premium9ja(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Useless party #APC, he has the mind to go and campaign for APC candidate in Edo but people are dying of hunger

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by kurt09(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
End time slogan

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Gkemz: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let the change begin with APC who initiated the change agenda and the society will follow suit.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Mistermamus(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
madridguy:
I STAND WITH BUHARI.
stand with reccesion, poverty, hardship, hunger yeah i feel u continue

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
its time to change the change

but why bag of rice come be #22,000 na

Even Sunday rice nor sure again cry cry

14 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by akinlex(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Phylemon:
They should take the lead.

Do you need a home Teacher in Uyo Akwa Ibom State.... Am only a call away 08085188110

1 Like

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by joshing(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
So this is d change APC promised

Please use d money insteadto fix ecoonomy or better stil pay salaries wen due....

Or is this d capital expenditur Aunty Kemi ask tlkin abt

3 Likes

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by Luckylife(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
All Nigerians need now is the fulfilment of promises made by APC as a party , Buhari as a candidate and zombies as blind followers during campaign.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by victorazy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let the change start with you by resigning

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by joshing(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
sha if u nid maths or Further maths home teacher in abuja call 08099807430

Jah bless
Re: Official Launch Of The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign by rickyrex(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
The idiat wan come up with another means of telling us "now your suffering continues" so this hunger wey de everywhere no de sound for buhari hear abi. Is this how he wants to address the hunger and starvation we are talking about? APC - ABEG PARK COMMOT

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Retired Veterans Protesting In Abuja / Okwuosa Only Reason We 'll Support APC - Anambra Monarchs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.