Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson (3020 Views)

Regina Daniels Allegedly Packs Out Of Ned Nwoko's House - See Why / My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy / Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by janefblog: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmmmm……When people say polygamy is bad please don’t doubt them too much they may speaking from experience.

The supposed son of Billionaire Ned Nwoko shared a private chat that he allegedly chatted with his step mum Regina Daniels, where she threatened to cut all access and communication between the boy and his billionaire father surfaced online.

In the chat the actress warned the boy not to dare her or she will do the unthinkable.

See the chats below..https://janefblog.com/6928-2you-will-cry-soonest-veteran-actress-rita-edochie-hits-hard-on-people-under-going-plastic-surgery/
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by tsinzu: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2019
She don start now now?
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by Etsyl: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Money, Money, Money
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by samfuntua: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmmmm……When people say polygamy is bad please don’t doubt them too much they may speaking from experience. The supposed son of Billionaire Ned Nwoko shared a private chat that he allegedly chatted with his step mum Regina Daniels, where she threatened to cut all access and communication between the boy and his billionaire father surfaced online.

In the chat the actress warned the boy not to dare her or she will do the unthinkable.

See the chats below.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by Rextizz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by Inairang: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nawa oo Please you people should settle this offline, I take God beg una, thank you. grin
In order news, get your website and app for 15k only. Call
(090 737 327 48)
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by Techcrunchng(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin cat and dog, Las Las they will be best of friends
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by Bantino(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Abeg... Someone be taking to himself holding 2 WhatsApps

1 Like

Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by Olufela30: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
trend for July !!!
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by Bet9jaVirtual: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
This boy is as irrelevant as ueue in queue
Re: Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lol same person... Just look at the texts carefully, same mode.

(1) (Reply)

Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! / Can I Travel To The Usa From Africa By Ship? / Why Do Women Exhibit These Strange Behaviours ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.