Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy (8463 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Dumk: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Curvy up coming actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi, has revealed to Inside Nollywood her challenges as a green horn in the entertainment industry.

The actress who hails from Anambra and also a script interpreter has bemoaned that movie producers always harass and demand sex from her. She narrates: “I started acting in 2016 because I have always loved and wanted to be an actress right from my Secondary School days. So, I started going for auditions, from Lagos to Asaba. I could remember the first audition I attended, the producer told me the major reason he picked me was because of my shape and boobs. Most of these producers want to sleep with me before giving me roles. So many of them!
“But I don’t do that. I don’t sleep around for roles. If I start sleeping with producers, how many would I sleep with to get to the top? I just avoid them. Aside producers, men too won’t let me rest. Sometimes, I will be like ‘why am I so busty?’”

Although, Mandy is tired of the sexual harassment, she doesn’t see her big boobs as a curse but rather as a blessing. “I see my big boobs as a blessing because some girls go through surgery just to have big boobs, but mine are natural. Getting my bra is not tough. My boobs are not the biggest; they are just normal. I don’t have any challenge managing my boobs; I love the way they are. If I have my way, I’ll add to my bum bum; I want to have bigger butts,’’ she also stated.

See more of her pictures here
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2021/10/my-big-boobs-are-big-blessing-to-me.html?m=1

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Dumk: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by house10s: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2022
smh

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Why is that men can't do without sexualizing women tho?

She is beautiful and needs to be respected..you sexualize women and go behind to bash them and call them names..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by SugarCake: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

She is beautiful and needs to be respected..you sexualize women and go behind to bash them and call them names..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

If she had respect for herself,ppl will respect her, or can't u see she's sexualizing herself and calling it "blessing" abegi leave Nigerian women joor

20 Likes

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by FernadezReturn: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

Note : to avoid any confusion, please i am still the same person operating the fernandezpablo account, I only created this one cos I forgot my password, though I have retrieved my password for both accounts..
Please take note
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2022
Breasts like this disgust me!

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2022
FernadezReturn:

Please take note
This guy ehnn grin
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Truvelisback(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Yes, it is a big bressing.
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Boogyman557: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by BlackfireX: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Poor girl ...looking razz like a dirty pig..poor girl

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Sonnobax15(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mumu
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
And because producers want to fvck her she's feeling blessed? Man.. most of these girls are just empty vessels. undecided
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by alphaNomega: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Most of these producers are HIV positive

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Nicepoker(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Your brain isn't a blessing. But your breast. When they are called sex equipment they will be screaming. They keep taking pictures almost naked. Their contribution to the economy is zero. Very lazy entitled low life gender.

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by careytommy37(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Blessing with the big b00bs tongue
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by potent5(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
alphaNomega:
Most of these producers are HIV positive

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Kayzcarter: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
After dem don dig her finish, she con dey yarn rubbish..
Hoelosho grin angry
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

See mumu for your mind you think say you famous here,

News alert we don't care about your first account, second, cloned or anything you talk about Willis.

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Huge melons wey done fall
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by FernadezReturn: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kingsuave:

See mumu for your mind you think say you famous here,

News alert we don't care about your first account, second, cloned or anything you talk about Willis.
comrade abeg lower your voice grin
Leave am make she dey form nairaland celebrity cheesy
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Uyi168: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
.. it's all cute when clothed and view from afar..

wait till you remove the clothes.. embarassed

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Ayobami7(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
NOTED
NEXT!!
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Udejohnchi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nawa real blessing indeed
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Adesvelte: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
I have premium used iPhone 7plus 32G (black color) for sale.
1year old
Serious buyers can chat me on 0 8 1 1 2 6 6 1 8 5 0
Price 100k. Slightly negotiable

Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Emmypure: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
See olosho wey I don nyash, dey form holy holy.
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by talk2hb1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2022

Like say you lack reasoning
Re: My Big Boobs Are Big Blessing To Me, Producers Want Sex From Me - Actress Mandy by Dumk: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow

A Lady I Accomdated Rejected Me From Having Fun With Her / I Just Saw The Weirdest Food Combination This Night. Just Take Look. (pics Ins) / Touching Story How Mike Bamiloye Of Mount Zion Met Wife Gloria Bamiloye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92