Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,722 members, 7,837,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay (13168 Views)

2023: NEF’s Spokesman, Baba-Ahmed A Northern Irredentist, A Lost Case – Sagay / Miyetti Allah Hails FG's decision to allow Zamfara to manage its Gold / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Tecno66: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
doris00:
The Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), has said that he cannot speak on the decision of the Muhammadu Buhari-led government to drop the prosecution of Gombe Central senator, Danjuma Goje, because he did not have details of the matter.

Sagay said this during an interview Tuesday

The senior advocate, however, said he would not be in support of the move if it was done for political reasons.

He said he could not speak on the matter because he did not know why the case was dropped.

Sagay said, “I’m not aware of the reason because my answer must depend on the reason. I’m going to find out. Let’s put it this way: if there is a good case against him, then it is withdrawn, it’s not justified.

“One really needs to know the reason; I don’t want to start condemning him without finding out why. But if there’s a good case and that case is withdrawn for political reasons, I cannot support it.

“That’s all I can say, but there may be a justifiable reason which I don’t know yet. So, I’m not going to condemn (the Federal Government) yet without enough knowledge of the circumstances.”

https://punchng.com/why-i-cant-comment-on-fgs-decision-to-drop-gojes-case-sagay/amp/
This Prof. just dey fall man hand. Why are Nigerians like this. When the FG. does something wrong, instead of him to condemn the action, his mouth will be struck by epilepsy but if an action is taken against the FG. he will start his stupid ranting. This one na still person papa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by ukahrawah: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigerian leaders always trend in 'Do what I say, not what I do.' When leaders prefer to leave a 'bigger baggage' more than their predecessor, there's a problem.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by anonimi: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
seborrhic:
Shameless scam of a SAN.

It is not really his fault.
The corrupt rogue lawyer is feeding fat on our commonwealth so he cannot say the truth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by 2T215: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
He provides comic relief whenever I read any of his peice. I am forced to ask in our lical parlance, sebi na somebody papa be this? Prof. Do well to help your family. You are making a mockery of them.

PHIPEX:
You used to be aware of every other case including that of Saraki, now that it involves a trade by barter in the presidency you suddenly became unaware.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Annie939(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
this is hypocrites God will keep exposing this evil administration.
Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by slivertongue: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
HYPOCRISY...
Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by flowx(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
Where's ? He should come and comment in support of this black face man calling himself Lawyer o. Abi, don go on exile ni?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Dpharisee: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
Aooux:
JOKES cheesy

Hi

I have any wordpress premium theme & Plugins you may be looking for as long as its available

THEY ARE PREMIUM AND ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR

Drop us the name of the themes or plugin that you want

Kindly chat/call me up on

For a wonderful deal

Thank you!

[color=#990000]NB: PHP and HTML website scripts available too
[/color]

This your signpost is just too big, please be considerate in your advertising on another mans website angry
Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by vineyardfarms: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
SAGAY - laughing stock - staring at curruptions with your EYES clossed to apc but opened only to opposition members persived to be a threat. Your men has tured boko haram and idp camps to their ATM MACHINES. Prof. how much have the regime recovered? Does your govt still Pays subsidies to cables? Has your regime brought any meaningfull change? Who negotiate pay-out for boko haram? Rate your regime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by RZArecta2(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
As usual, Itse Sagay proves that he’s a senile bat for hire who completely lacks conscience cool

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by General0847: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
doris00:
The Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), has said that he cannot speak on the decision of the Muhammadu Buhari-led government to drop the prosecution of Gombe Central senator, Danjuma Goje, because he did not have details of the matter.

The senior advocate, however, said he would not be in support of the move if it was done for political reasons.

He said he could not speak on the matter because he did not know why the case was dropped.

Sagay said, “I’m not aware of the reason because my answer must depend on the reason. I’m going to find out. Let’s put it this way: if there is a good case against him, then it is withdrawn, it’s not justified.

“One really needs to know the reason; I don’t want to start condemning him without finding out why. But if there’s a good case and that case is withdrawn for political reasons, I cannot support it.

“That’s all I can say, but there may be a justifiable reason which I don’t know yet. So, I’m not going to condemn (the Federal Government) yet without enough knowledge of the circumstances.”

https://punchng.com/why-i-cant-comment-on-fgs-decision-to-drop-gojes-case-sagay/amp/

Sagay has always been a fraud all along am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Saintp(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
Education in Nigeria is grossly overrated. I find it difficult to believe that a professor will be doing boy boy and dirty job for an illiterate instead of the other way round. Look at what once respected Sagay and Osinbajo has turned into.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Bizibi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
flowx:
Where's ? He should come and comment in support of this black face man calling himself Lawyer o. Abi, don go on exile ni?
allow that man to grill his chicken in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by paulchucks: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
though. not in support of assaut but this. is why i hate those pdp members. castigating. senator. Elijah. abbo if abbo is apc none of them will say a word in fact. they will. turn. it against. the girl and get her arrested
Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by eddybongo101: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
i think this man is sick, he keeps supporting and covering up evil, i can clearly remember the statement he made during Kemi NYSC saga... like the saying goes, EVIL COMMUNICATION CORRUPT GOOD MANNERS

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by swiperthefox: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pavore9:
Selective mutism where it makes mockery of what Buhari claims he stands for.
Please why is it selective mutism?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by tsinzu: 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sagay is a hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
swiperthefox:
Please why is it selective mutism?
"A whole Prof Sagay" can't comment! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by seguno2: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Pavore9:
Selective mutism where it makes mockery of what Buhari claims he stands for.

Please let us know what Buhari stands for because we have realised that he stands for nothing.
Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by nwabueze1999(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
check this
Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
You have good table manners.
You don't talk while you're eating

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by eodavids(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
doris00:

Lawyer turn hypocrite.

Are you now telling us that all matters you've commented on were the ones you have their facts? Lies

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by eodavids(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
paulchucks:
though. not in support of assaut but this. is why i hate those pdp members. castigating. senator. Elijah. abbo if abbo is apc none of them will say a word in fact. they will. turn. it against. the girl and get her arrested

Off point, sorry
Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Enyimbamercedes: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Of course you will lose your voice... conveniently !!

Sagay... you are a Bastard

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by executive12: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
Sagay, the useless man without shame.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by anonimi: 3:52am On Jul 11, 2019
Buckubuck:
You have good table manners.
You don't talk while you're eating

cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2
Re: Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay by Otsam(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2019
doris00:

Isn’t it wonderful to know that, there are justifiable reasons why corruption cases could be dropped? This administration actually knows much about law , corruption and reasons. Little wonder we see the likes of maina reinstated,akpabio becomes saint, obanikoro innocent witness, and so many more because they have justifiable reasons to be corrupt. A justifiable looting, impunity, nepotism is no corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspense In PDP As Atiku, Wike Camps Meet Today / VAT Direct Initiative: Facts About The FIRS - MATAN Partnership / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.