Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions (14069 Views)

"N5b Presidential Yacht Was Ordered Under Buhari" - Presidency / Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / FG Sets N5B For Yacht, N5.5B For Student Loans In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2019
This man is a wicked deceiver and unfortunately he is able to fulfill many unsuspecting Nigerians. The money disbursed is TETFund, and it is not approved by the government. It is a staturory countribution by industries in the country that goes to funding research. TETFund was meant as a supplement to Federal allocation to education. And I can tell you categorically that since the administration of this APC government, Federal allocation, which represents the bulk contribution to education and in research in Nigeria, has dwindled to zero. Buhari does not give money again to tertiary education. Yet this hypocritical government insists they want free education.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by alphaNomega: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
Benekruku:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

[/s]
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by Warship: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2019
koropon:
This should have been put into tech business hub...creating colony for technoprenurs something similar to silicon valley simply because Nigerian higher ed curriculum is not designed to bring about advancement we desire as a nation. The much needed ideas are in the hand of these young people with tech solutions. Before you crucify me...I work within higher ed industry.

Can you create a post with clear details on how a colony of technoprenuers can be financed and tag me in the post.?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by Khaleell001(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:
Wonderful job. I don't support parties or leaders, I only support good governance and policies. This is a commendable development. If we continue to invest in education, there will be no reason for people flocking overseas to study. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ad it is really some nutcases choose to remain idiots despite FG efforts to try to improve certain areas in the country.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by xedos(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2019
5 Billion is a joke compared to Deazani Allison-Madueke's Forfeited Jewelry worth which is 14.2 Billion. You pple should keep decieving yourselves.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
Warship:

Can you create a post with clear details on how a colony of technoprenuers can be financed and tag me in the post.?

Okay but I will need time. Thanks
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by Warship: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
koropon:

Okay but I will need time. Thanks
Don't forget to tag me.
I will really appreciate your wisdom.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Warship:

Don't forget to tag me.

I will really appreciate your wisdom.

Sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Ibezim Sworn In As Senator Representing Imo North Zone / Again, APC Chairman, Adamu Loses Polling Unit / We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.