Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (39821 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by Mrpojj(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

SLAPPING SENATOR COMES TO MIND.....
Slapping sextoy Senator Elisha Abbo tried all he could to Conceal his Hiv positive status after infecting and killing his wife with the Deadly Virus...

BUT the spirit of Sister Uche Eucharia continued to haunt Him until he foolishly took himself to a sextoy shop where he was finally caught and embarrassed in Abuja.....Then his Hiv status was dug out and it came Positive.....

Abeg make no Hiv positive person quote me to ask me How what i type up there take relate to the topic....

Continue to Rip Uche Eucharia

I jus dey imagine the number of girls wet don go raw with am

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2019
you guys are busy saying she didnt mention any name but you forgot she said that "come to my office secretly to collect their drugs" and the name of hospital she works was provided so now everyone seen entering her office is HIVpoz. the motherfucker need to be sacked not because what she did but because of her ignorance she said they look fine nd on treament but thinks about infecting others U=U

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2019
DateMynd44:
stay off politics cos u use ur flat head to reason like a kid

Guilty conscience grin

Take your drugs
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by AlphaT1(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2019
charliejose:
Verbose, yet reeks of ignorance. HIV positive patients that are steadily
on Anti-retroviral therapy can't transmit the virus because of their undetectable viral load. The real people spreading the virus are the lots of you that don't know your HIV status, talk more of starting treatment. So, this mistake of a nurse should have channelled her energy to sensitizing people to go for a test not stigmatizing innocent people that go for treatment because they care about their lives and that of others.
Pls stop spreading lies. Antiretroviral therapy does not prevent HIV transmission. Where did you get that from?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by DarkJeddi(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2019
KanuSE:
Fire the useless and unprofessional nurse jor!

There are many of them all over Nigeria who shouldn't be in the nursing profession. Zero duty of care, no compassion but professionals at shouting at patients.

Some nurses are dirtier than upper iweka.
She's broken no law because she didn't call any names..

What exactly is it that you want her fired for?

For telling people to be aware of the realities of HIV /AIDS? shocked
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2019
Kennydoc:

If this is the summary you could make from my post, good for you.
By the way, don't quote me again till you learn how to spell Christian. Thank you.
Assistant Jesus, keep judging. And send clients away.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by charliejose: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2019
laudate:

No sir. You are wrong. shocked The fact that a HIV patient is on ARV medication, does not mean his viral load is undetectable. It takes a while before this happens. In some people it could take several months or even years before this happens, after they start their treatment.

The patient will have to be highly disciplined in following a strict drug regimen, and would have to also show up for regular tests in the hospital, to monitor his CD4 count, etc. sad

So even while taking drugs, the HIV patient can still infect his non-HIV partner, if he does not take adequate precautions.

I have seen HIV patients and late to the hospital, and they still develop complications like TB and other things, simply because they presented late, or were not compliant with their drug regimen, or those ARV drugs had side effects that caused unforeseen severe reactions in their body. lipsrsealed The doctors then conduct more tests, before changing their drug combination.

I wonder, o! shocked Can you imagine what he is saying.. ..
I am sure you saw the word "steadily" on my comment - since you are trying to sound smart and in a haste to comment.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by charliejose: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2019
AlphaT1:

Pls stop spreading lies. Antiretroviral therapy does not prevent HIV transmission. Where did you get that from?
Google is your friend - they say. Stop being ignorant and worse, displaying it.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by linearity: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

How is it not exposing her patients if she published a picture of them on social media?

Meanwhile, not sure why you think that a nurse administering HIV medication is "new" information. undecided
>

Did she publish a picture of her patients on social media? I never saw that, when I went through her post, if she did; it is against the law since that privacy info.

What I meant by “new” is the fact that part of her particular assignment is to administer HIV drugs...not all nurses administer drugs and most that do, do not administer HIV drugs, because their area of medicine or practice don’t see such kind of patients. Also not all doctors can prescribe HIV just like other specialty drugs as these drugs require training, followup and each doctor that prescribes them are limited in the quantities and number of patients...this is a means to control these types of drugs and to ensure that, only those who need them gets them.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by Rolly22(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2019
crackhouse:
She didn't mention or described anybody

She posted the patients pictures before deleting it, I have them already.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by Rolly22(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Asquare84:
WHAT HAS SHE DONE WRONG HERE NOW
She posted the patients pictures before deleting it. I have them on my phone.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by Rolly22(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
I'm Still Searching for the list of the so called patients....

She posted the patients pictures before deleting it I have them on my phone.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by crackhouse(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Rolly22:

She posted the patients pictures before deleting it, I have them already.
really?
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by Rolly22(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2019
crackhouse:
really?

Yes
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by showafrica(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

SLAPPING SENATOR COMES TO MIND.....
Slapping sextoy Senator Elisha Abbo tried all he could to Conceal his Hiv positive status after infecting and killing his wife with the Deadly Virus...

BUT the spirit of Sister Uche Eucharia continued to haunt Him until he foolishly took himself to a sextoy shop where he was finally caught and embarrassed in Abuja.....Then his Hiv status was dug out and it came Positive.....

Abeg make no Hiv positive person quote me to ask me How what i type up there take relate to the topic....

Continue to Rip Uche Eucharia

Suprisingnly most actors and actresses are plus..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by BigBrother9ja: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
charliejose:
Verbose, yet reeks of ignorance. HIV positive patients that are steadily
on Anti-retroviral therapy can't transmit the virus because of their undetectable viral load. The real people spreading the virus are the lots of you that don't know your HIV status, talk more of starting treatment. So, this mistake of a nurse should have channelled her energy to sensitizing people to go for a test not stigmatizing innocent people that go for treatment because they care about their lives and that of others.
SHUT UP!
THE SAME IGNORANCE THAT PROBABLY GOT YOU INFECTED...
Whether high or low viral load, hiv + patients can still comfortably transmit the virus...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by charliejose: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

SHUT UP!
THE SAME IGNORANCE THAT PROBABLY GOT YOU INFECTED...
Whether high or low viral load, hiv + patients can still comfortably transmit the virus...
It's bad enough to be ignorant. But it's an abysmal case when one is boastfully ignorant. Why are you a sworn enemy with simple Google? Well I can't fault your comments, your moniker says enough about your IQ.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by laudate: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
charliejose:
I am sure you saw the word "steadily" on my comment - since you are trying to sound smart and in a haste to comment.
Your use of the word steadily did not include a time frame. But not only that, it is strict adherence to the drug regimen over a period of several months or a couple of years, that could lead to reduction in the viral load.

Try to accept correction instead of getting defensive.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by laudate: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kennydoc:
Thank you very much for your apt reply to him. It was a simple message I wanted to pass across to him, and he started talking rubbish whether I'm a doctor a not.
Don't mind him. He has very limited knowledge, and a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by AlphaT1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
charliejose:
Google is your friend - they say. Stop being ignorant and worse, displaying it.

So many unemployable graduates around. Half baked or 'unbaked' graduates claiming to know it all when they are just empty. Not everything you see on Google is real or factual. There are a lot of gabbage and rubbish on Google. If you are a graduate and ever did project by urself, you would've known that Google is not an academic/scientific source. In my 6 yrs of training as a health worker, i was never taught that rubbish and neither did I read it in any book or academic material. I have been in practice for 11 years, 3 of those years were with GHAIN ( Global HIV Aids Initiative Nigeria). Mr. Google next time go to World Health Organization's (WHO's) website and read about health matters and be enlightened, instead of coming to public forum to disgrace yourself...
These are the likes that would go to Google and read that TB is caused by cockroaches and swallow it completely...ishhh....Nauseating!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by lastmessenger: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
imitateMe:
I like her. She said the truth and didn't expose anyone in the process. As for me, I'm not going to any hospital for an HIV test; I'd rather wait for the symptoms o grin
not a big deal bro but if you are afraid of HIV test just try to play safe or just avoid premarital sex.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by charliejose: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
AlphaT1:

So many unemployable graduates around. Half baked or 'unbaked' graduates claiming to know it all when they are just empty. Not everything you see on Google is real or factual. There are a lot of gabbage and rubbish on Google. If you are a graduate and ever did project by urself, you would've known that Google is not an academic/scientific source. In my 6 yrs of training as a health worker, i was never taught that rubbish and neither did I read it in any book or academic material. I have been in practice for 11 years, 3 of those years were with GHAIN ( Global HIV Aids Initiative Nigeria). Mr. Google next time go to World Health Organization's (WHO's) website and read about health matters and be enlightened, instead of coming to public forum to disgrace yourself...
These are the likes that would go to Google and read that TB is caused by cockroaches and swallow it completely...ishhh....Nauseating!
With all these supposed work experiences, and you don't know what "U=U" means, then you should go start farming or something, because you obviously know nothing about your job.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by blacbard(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2019
Would you like to have a personal health adviser that you can ask questions anytime and from anywhere?

www.wellvis.org offers you these services and more.

Wellvis is an online community committed to providing answers to all your health and wellness enquiries as you need them. Answers are crowdsourced from licensed health workers and experiences of others. You can ask anonymously too.
All answers are FREE

Register on www.wellvis.org and start enjoying free access to health answers that you need.

Kindly follow us on:
Twitter: @Wellvishealth
Instagram: @Wellvishealth
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by AlphaT1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
charliejose:
With all these supposed work experiences, and you don't know what "U=U" means, then you should go start farming or something, because you obviously know nothing about your job.
You are just pathetic...ishhh...I pity your type. You are just a daft and your type can never learn. Continue to quote Google and tell your family members too to always get their health information from Google. Your education is a waste and your championship is here on NL.
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by AlphaT1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
charliejose:
At least I passed my JAMB and attended a federal university for 1st degree and a master's degree before proceeding to U.S for another master's. I came back and taught in a federal university for a while before leaving the academia to pursue another line of career. Not everyone òn Nairaland is a slowpoke like you, misinforming people about health matters that you know nothing about..If I were you, I would go and read about that rubbish you were quoting Google from a scientific source and be enlightened ....and not to further continue disgracing 'yourself'...You sound like one of those below average arts students that managed to make 2:2 from a road side college of education.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by charliejose: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2019
AlphaT1:

You are just pathetic...ishhh...I pity your type. You are just a daft and your type can never learn. Continue to quote Google and tell your family members too to always get their health information from Google. Your education is a waste and your championship is here on NL.
grin grin grin tongue tongue someone is pained because I hit a spot. I will say again - go and farm! Your experiences and education are useless! You've learnt nothing. tongue undecided
Re: Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack by AlphaT1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
charliejose:
grin grin grin tongue tongue someone is pained because I hit a spot. Why don't you go through my comments over the years, at least you could have a clue of a little about me. I will say again - go and farm! Your experiences and education are useless! You've learnt nothing. tongue undecided

Hahahaha I laugh in French...you will suffer in that shit hole till you die....You don't know where I am based neither do you have an idea of what I do, Mr. Google. A slowpoke who is referring me to google says my education is a waste...How can a graduate be quoting Google to defend a scientific topic?.. and he is not ashamed of himself...isshh... My education has taken me to all the important places in the world that you can think of and it has been a rewarding experience; one of the reasons why I will not quote Google for anyone. I left Geneva in March (spent 2months there for a mitigation project with their confined spaces) and have since been in Belgium to solve another issue. From here, I am to proceed to Northridge, LA for another project. I am happy doing what I do and it is the education you called a waste that has afforded me the rare opportunity....I want to continue wasting in this manner.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / 5 Food Combinations That May Affect Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.