Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? (33292 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aloof: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
I've been hearing about people infecting their partner with Hiv.

A man infecting a woman , or a woman infecting a man.

My question is;

If you are kind and nice to your partner, be it A wife, husband, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance or fiancee.
And the person contracts the virus, would such person harbour an innate desire to infect
You, assuming they finds out they are a carrier of the virus?

Because I wonder how someone will know they are positive and still want to infect others.

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aloof: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
People should be really careful, there is no love out there.

258 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aloof: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Farano, rocktation.

Please I need more audience to this, someone might get more careful.

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
It depends, some wouldn't tell you they are positive, but they would avoid any form of Sexual contact with you.

But if you disturb them to much, they might allow you taste the forbidden fruit grin

I laugh at people that forces girls for sex.

The most funny set of people are the ones that gives head, then wear condom after cheesy

339 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Macphenson: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.

One day, I came across her medications and googled it, only to find out its an anti retroviral drugs, with lots of immune boosters. I confronted her and she confessed. I broke down in tears and told her if I go for test and its positive, I will simply commit suicide.

I went for test at CDC in Yaba, it was negative. After three months I went back it was also negative. I tried about seven different hospitals and Labs, it cane out negative. Even when I travelled to east, I checked with several hospitals and lab it also came out negative.
There was evwn a time I delibrately went to donate blood so that my blood will be thoroughly screened, the result also came out negative.

I explained my ordeal the doctor there and he was talking about people who are naturally immune to HIV.

460 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by marlow1962(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Infect me with dat shit, and I find out it’s you hu did it, i murder u instantly (wat rubbish)

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by VeryWickedMan: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
So that we won't know who infected the other for sure.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by dnawah(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:
I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.

One day, I came across her medications and googled it, only to find out its an anti retroviral drugs, with lots of immune boosters. I confronted her and she confessed. I broke down in tears and told her if I go for test and its positive, I will simply commit suicide.

I went for test at CDC in Yaba, it was negative. After three months I went back it was also negative. I tried about seven different hospitals and Labs, it cane out negative. Even when I travelled to east, I checked with several hospitals and lab it also came out negative.
There was evwn a time I delibrately went to donate blood so that my blood will be thoroughly screened, the result also came out negative.

I explained my ordeal the doctor there and he was talking about people who are naturally immune to HIV.
give her contact

16 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by TinubuThief: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
HIV positive is not the end of the world. People that have it are just unfortunate people like me and you. Most of us just escape it by God's grace not as if we no dey enter our girl friends raw when you don't even know her status. Once the person is taking his or her drugs accordingly, nothing will happen to that person. Please be civil and mature and don't discriminate

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Candidlady: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yes

You see victorusa aka Obamamessi

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Calvary247(f): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Candidlady:
Yes

You see victorusa aka Obamamessi
Is he the same person behind that Obama moniker? Is Victor that stubborn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by drezzyx(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
With the rate everybody is fvcking anyhow ,anything is possible.

13 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Mercury12(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
In today's world when they are already antiretroviral drugs?
That is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Echoban: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:

There are natural human who are immuned to it but they are few, more in Kenya. D lady couldn't infect u because she's on her drugs so the vira load in her body is so low. People using their drug has 50:50 chance of transmitting it. Count urself lucky bro

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by emerged01(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
When I was in the world,I know of a lady who has HIV. She tried and abstained from having sex with guys but one day she called me, begged me to have sex with her that she couldnt control her urge anymore. I was scared so I couldnt. If not that I knew she has HIV she would have lured me to have sex with her. Bro get sense o.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by marlow1962(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
emerged01:
When I was in the world,I know of a lady who has HIV. She tried and abstained from having sex with guys but one day she called me, begged me to have sex with her that she couldnt control her urge anymore. I was scared so I couldnt. If not that I knew she has HIV she would have lured me to have sex with her. Bro get sense o.
Shit, kongi bad

6 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Nicepoker(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:

This your constitution is unbelievable grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by ghettochild(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:

U weren't naturally immune oooo..
She was taking her ARV hence the reason she didn't infect u n she know she wouldn't infect u...
I guess she was afraid to open up to u..
Fear is always the major factor..
I been in ur shoes as well..
I heard from her a Girl who knew this girl I had bleeped n told me she was on ARV.
The stupid girl still denies it till date....
And na raw we do cos I ask her about her status persistently before diving raw..
Okhuhle, Na God go punish u ooo

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by favour32(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
If HIV person carry another strain, na wahala be that o.
HIV person nai need protection pass.

18 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by blaquebelle: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:

I believe the HIV patients that are faithful to their antiretroviral drugs are non-transmissible or so. Correct me if I'm wrong.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:

go and sin no more

25 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by pandax: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:

You are not naturally immune to HIV. The girl was on ARV and has been able to reduce her viral load to almost undectatable, hence the reason you were not infected. Luck you

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Nonexisting1: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
That shit is on the rise and scare the hell out of me. Reason I don't kiss anyone, suck kpekus or do anyhow pre-intimacy now. Even to suck breast well dey fear me. Once I carry you come house, I simply press your breast small, put on my condom and go straight to the business of the day, fucck pre-intimacy. If you no wet at that time, I don't mind pouring one gallon of groundnut oil inside your kpekus. No time to waste time.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by kelspinall(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
i have a video of a guy that shot her galfriend countless times all because she infected him with hiv..nigga took no chances after finding out he's infected..her gf galfriend told him.. gosh.. people dey mean,how you go carry tha kind diseases and geh mind to infect others

17 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by mokset123: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Macphenson:

plus she was likely taking her retroviral drugs religiously

2 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Divay22(f): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
kelspinall:
i have a video of a guy that shot her galfriend countless times all because she infected him with hiv..nigga took no chances after finding out he's infected..her gf galfriend told him.. gosh.. people dey mean,how you go carry tha kind diseases and geh mind to infect others
Not alone this..
I just read of how he sponsored her through Law school and now that she has graduated and working, she doesn't want the guy again.

18 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by ednut1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aloof:
I've been hearing about people infecting their partner with Hiv.

A man infecting a woman , or a woman infecting a man.

My question is;

If you are kind and nice to your partner, be it A wife, husband, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance or fiancee.
And the person contracts the virus, would such person harbour an innate desire to infect
You, assuming they finds out they are a carrier of the virus?

Because I wonder how someone will know they are positive and still want to infect others.

alot of Nigerians are not educated and ignorant. There is a less than 1% chance of spreading aids with vaginal sex. Blood transfusion is about 70%. If a lady with hiv sleeps with 10 men. None may even catch the hiv

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aboliko7: 3:49am On Nov 02, 2022
ednut1:
alot of Nigerians are not educated and ignorant. There is a less than 1% chance of spreading aids with vaginal sex. Blood transfusion is about 70%. If a lady with hiv sleeps with 10 men. None may even catch the hiv

Please explain more

11 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by falcon01: 6:14am On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:
I

You ain't taking chances grin. By the way, you wasn't infected because she was on drugs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by 07kjb: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
That shit is on the rise and scare the hell out of me. Reason I don't kiss anyone, suck kpekus or do anyhow pre-intimacy now. Even to suck breast well dey fear me. Once I carry you come house, I simply press your breast small, put on my condom and go straight to the business of the day, fucck pre-intimacy. If you no wet at that time, I don't mind pouring one gallon of groundnut oil inside your kpekus. No time to waste time.

Is really on the rise,a NURSE just told me something yesterday night is really terrible.... though I won't disclose the location

2 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Slynation(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2022
People are bad naw...They be like, someone gave them this shit, so lemme give others as well, more reason abstainance remains the best option, but how man we do that in this era of free kpekus offers everywhere...

11 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Elvisage(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2022
emerged01:
so where are you now? In heaven?

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.