Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

So I Have Started Cheating On Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Have Started Cheating On Bae (5599 Views)

Hilarious Hickey Prank On Bae... Wtf Moments... / "Marriages Started Dying When Women Started Cheating Much" / Women Started Cheating. Find Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Its a secret that i will take to my grave. Good thing is bae isnt the type of girl that pulls the FBI style shìt and i aint that dull too, so i think things shld be good.
The new girl's name is Katrina but i saved it as "Qatter". To be honest it feels good as it eased off a lot of pressure on our relationship as i tend to take things less serious now. For instance ytd bae went to work from my place and took the key along with her.
Her reason was that we wud come home together which is bullshìt cuz that wud require a lot of stress from both of us.

I closed early unbeknowst to her and i was trying her no so as to collect the key from her but bae's no wasnt reachable. Ordinarily that is enough to get me irked but instead of ranting and y'kno goin all berserk, i sent her a msg and hit new bae up. Spent a quality time with her, came home, bae was apologizin profusely but i just laffed it off. I told her i was in a friends place, no hard feelings. I wonder what wud have happened if i hadnt hustled my way out.
Anyways new bae is actin all so sweet but then i kno it wont last cuz naija girls re gonna be naija girls.aka feministic, entitled, and demanding. So no need to worry too much and where it will lead to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Young03(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
OK.
but why are you telling us this story?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Young03:
OK.

but why are you telling us this story?
Cuz i have nothing better to do. Still better than choking on bbn and coza bullshìt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Young03(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

Cuz i have nothing better to do. Still better than choking on bbn and coza bullshìt

Well your reason is good sha

20 Likes

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by kunleweb: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Lol. ImaIma1 come
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by StrikeBack(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tohyorsih2, antibrutus, awkaetitibabe come and see ooo
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
StrikeBack:
Tohyorsih2, antibrutus, awkaetitibabe come and see ooo
Lol.. they can come at me. Femitards

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by jeyselassie(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

this is very intelligent

9 Likes

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by anthonyuncle(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
clap for urself

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nonesense,thank God i do 'FBI style shìt' like you called it

Anyone one who does not check his or her partner's phone is missing alot unless you don't want to get serious with the person or you really don't care what the person does behind your back.

6 Likes

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Simplep:

Anyone one who does not check his or her partner's phone is missing alot unless you don't want to get serious with the person or you really don't care what the person does behind your back.

You re a psycho
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by catwalq(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
All is funny when its not happening to you. Enjoy while it lasts.

5 Likes

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by ubunja(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Simplep:

i always laugh when guys say they dont check their women's phones.

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
ubunja:

I have no biz with my bae's fone and she doesnt av any biz with mine.
One time bae left her fone beside me, she came back 3hrs later to see that her fone was untouched and she made a remark that she knew i wudnt touch her fone.
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
ubunja:

Sometimes i m always tempted to ransack bae's fone but i always resist the devil.
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by ImaIma1(f): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
kunleweb:
Lol. ImaIma1 come

Why?
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by davien(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

One time bae left her fone beside me, she came back 3hrs later to see that her fone was untouched and she made a remark that she knew i wudnt touch her fone.
Aya.. cry

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by ubunja(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

Sometimes i m always tempted to ransack bae's fone but i always resist the devil.
who told you it's evil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by ubunja(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

lol. I touch my partner's phone anytime I want. They can't touch mine. Love ain't a democracy. I rule

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
ubunja:
who told you it's evil?
An idle hand is the devils workshop...if u have sth better to do, u wudnt feel the need to stoop so low to start snoopin around
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by ubunja(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gaspardd:

An idle hand is the devils workshop...if u have sth better to do, u wudnt feel the need to stoop so low to start snoopin around
if you believe it. Continue
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by clive2u(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2019
Sometimes when something bothers you you say it out for others to here and you feel better .
U did the right thing sharing bro
Do Wat makes you happy

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by fcdgrand(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2019
ubunja:
lol. I touch my partner's phone anytime I want. They can't touch mine. Love ain't a democracy. I rule
ubunja the man in command (four star general)

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by iRepNaija1: 2:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Gaspardd:
Its a secret that i will take to my grave. Good thing is bae isnt the type of girl that pulls the FBI style shìt and i aint that dull too, so i think things shld be good.
The new girl's name is Katrina but i saved it as "Qatter". To be honest it feels good as it eased off a lot of pressure on our relationship as i tend to take things less serious now. For instance ytd bae went to work from my place and took the key along with her.
Her reason was that we wud come home together which is bullshìt cuz that wud require a lot of stress from both of us.

I closed early unbeknowst to her and i was trying her no so as to collect the key from her but bae's no wasnt reachable. Ordinarily that is enough to get me irked but instead of ranting and y'kno goin all berserk, i sent her a msg and hit new bae up. Spent a quality time with her, came home, bae was apologizin profusely but i just laffed it off. I told her i was in a friends place, no hard feelings. I wonder what wud have happened if i hadnt hustled my way out.
Anyways new bae is actin all so sweet but then i kno it wont last cuz naija girls re gonna be naija girls.a[b]ka feministic, entitled, and demanding. [/b]So no need to worry too much and where it will lead to.

First of all, that's not what feminism is. Second, don't you think you're acting entitled by thinking you deserve to have your girlfriend and a side chick? I hope you get caught. Fool.

3 Likes

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 5:43am On Jul 13, 2019
iRepNaija1:

First of all, that's not what feminism is. Second, don't you think you're acting entitled by thinking you deserve to have your girlfriend and a side chick? I hope you get caught. Fool.
Entitlement is when u think its sn's responsibility to make you happy. Its diff from what i am doing. And again the coast seems good, everywhere is clear.
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Gaspardd:

Entitlement is when u think its sn's responsibility to make you happy. Its diff from what i am doing. And again the coast seems good, everywhere is clear.
Yeah, Everywhere is clear now...
But I won't be surprised to later see a topic like "Please advice me, I screwed things, bae has left me"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Gaspardd(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Yeah, Everywhere is clear now...
But I won't be surprised to later see a topic like "Please advice me, I screwed things, bae has left me"
Well it can really come to that but right now it feels good. Its like swimming, there is a risk of getting drowned in water but then swimming feels good. U will be missin a lot if u let the fear of getting drowned deter u from swimming.

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2019
ubunja:

No mind them,thats how they will come here later and be saying DNA test just confirmed that their supposed kids aren't theirs.. Me no check my niaja bae phone ,when i get the opportunity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2019
Gaspardd:

Anyways new bae is actin all so sweet but then i kno it wont last cuz naija girls re gonna be naija girls.aka feministic, entitled, and demanding. So no need to worry too much and where it will lead to.
OK?
Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2019
ubunja:

Really, you rule? Love is a dictatorship cos you rule right? Tsinannu all your threads that whine about women, how come you are in a relationship? I thought you don't do relationships?

1 Like

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Diick hoppers abound here, and they feel it's their right to brostitute about, moloshos them angry

2 Likes

Re: So I Have Started Cheating On Bae by sparog(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Gaspardd:

My man grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proud Boyfriend Cheats But Too Proud To Apologies / Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.