Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? (5599 Views)

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Godmother(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2011
What do you do when you keep getting attracted to the wrong type of guys? angry
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by slimyem: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2011
depends on your definition of WRONG!
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Dyt(f): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2011
well u find ursef d ryt one
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Godmother(f): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

depends on your definition of WRONG!

Guys who already have serious relationships are thee ones I like. Though most times I never know this from the begining.

Dyt:

well u find ursef d ryt one

Trying to.Lol
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by slimyem: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2011
Godmother:

Guys who already have serious relationships are thee ones I like. Though most times I never know this from the begining.
then you need to start working on your discerning spirit,
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by bekay911(f): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2011
Am sorry bt it depends on wat u want in a guy. Maybe des guys u lyk possess d qualities u seek in a partner. I think its tym u review dose qualities .
It may also b dat ur sending d wrong signal to d wrong persons try to cross check d type of impressions u giv guys maybe dats wat attract dem 2 u . @ dat point u might nt realise it till u get deeper on d relationship
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by bekay911(f): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2011
Am sorry bt it depends on wat u want in a guy. Maybe des guys u lyk possess d qualities u seek in a partner. I think its tym u review dose qualities bt if u dnt av u can as well make a list so dat u dnt fall 4 anytin .
It may also b dat ur sending d wrong signal to d wrong persons try to cross check d type of impressions u giv guys maybe dats wat attract dem 2 u . @ dat point u might nt realise it till u get deeper on d relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by MrCork17: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2011
Godmother:

What do you do when you keep getting attracted to the wrong type of guys?  angry

Godmotha. Madam Maybe its becoz you don’t have taste and all you think about is moiney moiney moiney!! wink (typical Lagos babe)
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2011
Maybe there is something wrong with you, Im just saying!! Like minds attract.

Your priorities need to be revisited. The best men dont always come dressed in Salvatore Ferragamo.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Godmother
Glad you are back in the game! I think you need to evaluate where and how you meet these guys. If you date guys you meet on the job, at the mall, at the club then sure the likelihood of them being already married or in relationship will be higher than if you met them in church, at family gatherings/social events or even through your friends.

Stop yourself from being attracted to that guy who dazzles you, married men who date single ladies are often like that. Do a little background check before you let yourself go with the flow. Ask mutual acquaintances about them, don't feel reluctant to do this. This is your life for heaven's sake! And do it before you go head over heels ok?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by lindabon: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
@OP, maybe you don't give yourself time to know the guy well enough before allowing your emotions take over you. Before being serious with someone, its good to give the friendship phase time to mature (about 3-4 months), before bringing in the emotions . During that time, you may have evaluated how a relationship with that person is going to be, sorted your emotions out and then next thing is to make up your mind whether its worth getting serious or not
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Blazing88(f): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
with time you will find the right guy.
Give urself a break.
and discover ur self.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by tellwisdom: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
Its you, not me and not anybody, its only you, U MUST HAVE BEEN BUSY HUNTING FOR RICH GUYS, nw ur claiming responsibilty on Nature angry angry
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by iice(f): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

Ding!
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Godmother(f): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
bekay911:

Am sorry bt it depends on wat u want in a guy. Maybe des guys u lyk possess d qualities u seek in a partner. I think its tym u review dose qualities .
It may also b dat your sending d wrong signal to d wrong persons try to cross check d type of impressions u giv guys maybe dats wat attract dem 2 u . @ dat point u might nt realise it till u get deeper on d relationship

This could be one of it. I am a very friendly person but I have a straight face and you would never know this if you met me for the first time. I have tried smilling but my face just gets back to serious when I am not trying . Its like very hard work.

Mr, Cork:

Godmotha. Madam Maybe its becoz you don’t have taste and all you think about is moiney moiney moiney!! wink (typical Lagos babe)

Seriously!!! You had to reply this thread angry angry grin

Lord_Reed:

@Godmother
Glad you are back in the game! I think you need to evaluate where and how you meet these guys. If you date guys you meet on the job, at the mall, at the club then sure the likelihood of them being already married or in relationship will be higher than if you met them in church, at family gatherings/social events or even through your friends.

Stop yourself from being attracted to that guy who dazzles you, married men who date single ladies are often like that. Do a little background check before you let yourself go with the flow. Ask mutual acquaintances about them, don't feel reluctant to do this. This is your life for heaven's sake! And do it before you go head over heels ok?

O guess you are right here.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by albridge(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
babe you got to search yourself very well. but then again most girls are attracted to good for nothing guys so maybe you shouldnt be too disturbed cool
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
Why do you find "the wrong guys" attractive?
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Amya(f): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2011
lindabon:

@OP, maybe you don't give yourself time to know the guy well enough before allowing your emotions take over you. Before being serious with someone, its good to give the friendship phase time to mature (about 3-4 months), before bringing in the emotions . During that time, you may have evaluated how a relationship with that person is going to be, sorted your emotions out and then next thing is to make up your mind whether its worth getting serious or not
you cannot choose those you fall in love with. It just happens. Emotion is not a switch you can turn on and off at the right time. You can fall in love with a person instantly for variety of reasons excluding the person's pocket or looks.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by 9icelag: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2011
may b u are always interested in ready made guys u may end up being a 2nd wife cry
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by adanny01(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2011
It has been said, behind every successful man there is a woman. Also it has been said all the good guys are taken.
If u desire a successful man, u'll find him but he'll be married or have a serious relationship.
Same goes for the good guys.
If u desire to get a good guy, marry and settle down, u'll get a married guy who has settled and needs some fun.
My advice is, do not hunt for a particular game, just hunt. Take wat u want and leave the rest. In other words setting standards limits you.
In my life, i try not to want what i want coz i always get what i dont want. If i want what i want i tend not to get it. At d end of the day what i dnt want is actually what want.
Example, its safer to make a small budget so that when you have surplus u'll be happy, but when u have a deficit u'll be in trouble.
Lastly, take your time b4 commiting.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Cuddlemii: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2011
Godmother:

Godmother:

Trying to.Lol

To begin with, I will advise you get rid of this your username first, it might be part of the reason why you are attracting the wrong type of guys. Secondly there is a thread that was created by qualified about being single at 32 or so. So many advice & resources there, I think you should read it or maybe I would paste the reply I gave on that post on here so you can read it.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Creamish(f): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2011
slimyem:

Touché
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by born2boink(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2011
Go Cele church and watch your head,maybe the spirit moving with you like wrong guys
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by otokx(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2011
not so good a question.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Princek12(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2011
9icelag:

may b u are always interested in ready made guys u may end up being a 2nd wife cry

GBAM!
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2011
I'm the wrong type of guy who usually gets attracted to the good girls. I think Good girls like bad/dangerous guys grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Gbenge77(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2011
chipmunkey:

I'm the wrong type of guy who usually gets attracted to the good girls. I think Good girls like bad/dangerous guys grin
such an abberation.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by kilometer(f): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2011
mayb cuz ure also the wrong gurl for the wrong guy grin grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by pkv(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
Godmother:

mayb d wrong guys luv ha ryt.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by mecussey(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
adanny01:

It has been said, behind every successful man there is a woman. Also it has been said all the good guys are taken.
If u desire a successful man, u'll find him but he'll be married or have a serious relationship.
Same goes for the good guys.
If u desire to get a good guy, marry and settle down, u'll get a married guy who has settled and needs some fun.
My advice is, do not hunt for a particular game, just hunt. Take wat u want and leave the rest. In other words setting standards limits you.
In my life, i try not to want what i want coz i always get what i dont want. If i want what i want i tend not to get it. At d end of the day what i dnt want is actually what want.
Example, its safer to make a small budget so that when you have surplus u'll be happy, but when u have a deficit u'll be in trouble.
Lastly, take your time b4 commiting.
adanny01 you are too much, i so much luv people like you who think with there head. The same thing is applicable to men who are looking for job.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by gascoign1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
misplaced priority!
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by snthesis(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
1. cos u r desperate
2. cos u hav low self esteem
3. cos u r materialistic
4. cos u cant control ur urges
etc. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters / Reasons To Make Love To A Woman During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.