Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband PENIS Over Plans To Marry A Second Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband PENIS Over Plans To Marry A Second Wife (1139 Views)

The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Penis From Me / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband PENIS Over Plans To Marry A Second Wife by Benbeezy: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
A mother of 10 poured hot water on her husband over plans to marry a second wife.

A primary school teacher in Danbatta, Kano State, has been hospitalized after his wife scalded his groin region with hot water over his plans to marry a second wife

Lauratu committed the crime on Thursday night. According to the victim, Malam Aliyu Ibrahim Fayan-fayan, he had told his wife his intentions of adding a new wife and she celebrated with him with prayers.

He added that after he noticed the way his wife was happy about the news, he gave her some money to buy some things to share to family and friends as culture demands.

He said:

“Since the time I told her about my plan to marry another wife, I did not see any change of attitude from her and we had been living together peacefully.....

Click here to continue reading: https://www.olowublog.com/2019/07/wife-pours-hot-water-on-her-husband-private-part-second-wife.html

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband PENIS Over Plans To Marry A Second Wife by heydora: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Okokobioko shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband PENIS Over Plans To Marry A Second Wife by oyatz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Haha
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband PENIS Over Plans To Marry A Second Wife by merit455(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lollll,good for Yoruba men too

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! All I Need Is Men That Will Give Me Gbola - Tracey Boakye / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos / Why Am I Often Asked If I Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.