Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain (4111 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Help!! Is This Normal? She Has A Wierd Fetish.. / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
I am not sure what kind of relationship am in any longer.
Everything seems very perfect (even too perfect), she does
not complain, she keeps saying yes to everything. She hardly gets angry
or irritable at what I do or say. She bends to my side 98% of the time.
sometimes, I try to be nasty so that she can be offended, but she's still cool.

Is this normal?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
so what more do you want ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Dsense(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
she hates u!!!
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Omolola1(f): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
If she argues or quarrels, she is troublesome! if she is gentle, na wahala, what more do u guys want?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by boomii(f): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
Men are never satisfied,what more do you want? I guess you are used to the naughty and aggressive type of G/f
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
D-sense:

she hates u!!!

That sounds more like what I was thinking. But, Its all just making
me feel like am perfect which I know I'm not. She's human and not a robot,
she should have her own voice and a mind of her own, don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by 190: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
she a witch! undecided
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Dsense(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
jaysay:

That sounds more like what I was thinking. But, Its all just making
me feel like am perfect which I know I'm not. She's human and not a robot,
she should have her own voice and a mind of her own, don't you think so?

I don laff tire for here  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Man wake up!!!!! ''Or u need a wake up call'' from BBC Radio 1.c'mon.
This girl is just trying to please u by anything she loves u of course.So why would u be an ingrate!!!! Tell me ooo pls.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
ingrate?

Its strange, so I think. Is it normal I ask. could it be I have never been loved before?
This na real matter wey i don dey ponder for a while now.
I got tired of wondering alone, I'll just like to know what nairalanders think.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Dsense(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
95 percent of nairalandas would blame u of why re u still wondering over her bahaviour.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
D-sense:

95 percent of nairalandas would blame u of why re u still wondering over her bahaviour.

Am wondering cos I'm thinking she may just change when we get married,
that is my fear.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by TewMuch: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
She has you where she wants you.To feel like she is marriage material.You see yourself, your thinking marriage with her as well.It is not normal behavior. She just wants to get married and she knows ur shallow enough to want a woman like that.So she is acting the part.I bet she is your perfect girlfriend and makes you feel like a king.LOL! Sign the certificate first and the truth will be revealed.You don't know this person as you have not seen her at her best and at her worst.You don't even know whether you can stad these two extreme's.She is acting.grin
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Dsense(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
jaysay:

Am wondering cos I'm thinking she may just change when we get  married,
that is my fear.
Ok if that's d case u can monitor her for a while to see if there ll be any change then u can make up yah mind.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by jaysay(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
TewMuch:

She has you where she wants you.To feel like she is marriage material.You see yourself, your thinking marriage with her as well.It is not normal behavior. She just wants to get married and she knows your shallow enough to want a woman like that.So she is acting the part.I bet she is your perfect girlfriend and makes you feel like a king.LOL! Sign the certificate first and the truth will be revealed.You don't know this person as you have not seen her at her best and at her worst.You don't even know whether you can stad these two extreme's.She is acting.grin

if I were feeling like a king I won't be bothered and I wont have shared it here.
It is sounding too good to be true. I need to see her true self. I'm not thrilled
by the behavior whatsoever, cos I know I've got my fault. Don't love me as a
perfect person, love me with my faults.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by googles: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2010
Men are just so so so impossible . . . chaii

Give him hell hez calling yuh . . . a lousy bi[i]t[/i]ch

give him no hell hez calling yuh. . . a conniving witch
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by 190: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2010
(Ganja farmer what eva you say) undecided
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by googles: 12:14am On Oct 12, 2010
oh its 12 am. . . i un'stand

read again by 12pm today you 'll get it smiley
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by 190: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2010
Ganja mad-am anything you say is final[size=3pt] (i wont be drawn into any words wiv you cos i nor understand you at all)[/size]
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by 2kurupt(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2010
Me says she is a bad actress. prolly waiting patiently to tie the knot, then she starts playing the 'real' script.  :oSHINE YA EYE shocked
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by googles: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2010
190:

Ganja mad-am anything you say is final[size=3pt] (i wont be drawn into any words wiv you cos i nor understand you at all)[/size]

Good to know smiley
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by 190: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by double08(m): 1:17am On Oct 12, 2010
poster you should be happy,are you looking for a nag?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Brownteeth(m): 1:36am On Oct 12, 2010
Goggles am disappointed at you. I thought you are part of the smart people here. This is not really about men being ingrates. There is more to what the OP is talking about. For instance, what if you cheated on your boyfriend and he didnt react. what will be going through your head?
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by TewMuch: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2010
Try telling her you don't see yourself settling down till 10yrs down the line and see if she will remain the same.Wait for 2 months and come update us.She may even come to nairaland and post.grin
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Tinksh(f): 2:11am On Oct 12, 2010
Just wait, she will be on your case in no time! Probably just putting her best foot forward for now.
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by iice(f): 3:10am On Oct 12, 2010
Either she's masking her true colors till a certain time or she thinks it's how you want her to behave undecided
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 12, 2010
Now I see why people say "perfection is boring" You have a perfect gf and you're here complaining. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Uclloyd28(m): 3:21am On Oct 12, 2010
@Poster, She's not being real, she's just a GOOD PRETENDER, and believe you me, When she starts 2 unveil the real her, U will be stunned, Sleep with one eye open, that girl has an Oct 1 like surprise for u
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by googles: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2010
Brownteeth:

Goggles am disappointed at you. I thought you are part of the smart people here

Correction, its googles. . . .and my smartness is not in question here you could have made your point without attacking me indirectly.why not come out and tell

me am dumb  undecided

Do you know the duration of their relationship ? Do you know her temperament ?

Why should she get angry just because her boyfriend wants her to get angry  undecided wat a dumb mentality

if her so-called boyfriend cannot live with this let him leave her now, cos i see nothing wrong with an agreeable person.

And the way you guys always look at situation of things thru the poster's eyes baffles me. . . you don't even consider the other part or think of the

fact dat he will exaggerate the situation just to make his point .
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by SALady(f): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2010
D-sense:

she hates u!!!

Oh! she hates you so much you have no idea!
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by Creamish(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2010
jaysay:

I am not sure what kind of relationship am in any longer.
Everything seems very perfect (even too perfect), she does
not complain, she keeps saying yes to everything. She hardly gets angry
or irritable at what I do or say. She bends to my side 98% of the time.
sometimes, I try to be nasty so that she can be offended, but she's still cool.

Is this normal?

. .and u r complaining because?

How was ur relationship wit her when it first started? did she start up like dat? is she snobbish n rude to ur friends? watz her character like outside ur relationship? consider all diz b4 u decide to punish urself by not enjoying ur luck cos if shez naturally peaceful, i c no reason for ur complaints. .

. .then again, if shez not d peaceful type, then she has someone else n is prolly attaching herself to u cos of watever she is gaining. She prolly dosnt think anything is worth ruining her "source of happiness" grin
Re: Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain by yme1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
i don't think that is normal
sometimes i get the urge to make my Man mad at me for no reason and i just love doing it sometimes grin
it is either she isn't letting out the real her or she wanna get to know you more before doing that
how long have u two been dating?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours / 14 Ways You Can Tell He's 'Husband Material' / 10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.