Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why do girls do this to guys .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do girls do this to guys .. (8017 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
We met one Saturday afternoon in my area ... We exchanged contacts and started texting each other.. I told her about my interest in dating her but she made a statement I cannot forget.. she said she doesn't need love from any guy.. I felt maybe it's due to past relationships that never worked out with her because in our conversations she talked about having some relationships that just didn't work out because she was getting tired in the relationships...

Fast forward.. after a week to two of phone calls and texting .. she came on a visit to my apartment.. I brought up the issue of we getting along together but she said no she wasn't in love with me.. she told me she don't want anything to happen between us.. she said she only like me as a friend but she don't like me for a relationship..

While trying to calm her down into believing my words of treating her right with a good heart.. I realized that while playing with her hairs and running her neck slightly .. she was getting more relaxed by resting more comfortably on the bed.. I made a move on her and gave her a kiss.. she first waved her head away but I went for her cheeks and started kissing her cheeks and neck.. she was getting more relaxed and never pushed me away.. I made a move for her boobs and brought it out and started sucking it and she started moaning and rubbing her hands on my head.. I moved my right hand down.. pull up her gown and made a move for her pussy.. I used the tip of my middle finger to shift her pant and dip my finger into her pussy.. she was already dripping wet and I continued sucking her nipples while rubbing her clitoris faster and started fingering her.. she increased her moaning...

I shifted up a bit to pull off my boxers but she stopped me.. she asked for a condom.. I told her I was not having any but I will make sure I won't realease my sperm into her.. she changed her mood and insisted that if at all we were going to have sex that she wouldn't do it without protection.. after much persuading she still refused . she got up and dressed.. after few minutes of talking with me she said she was ready to leave..

I walked her off .. she even refused to collect the money for bike from me.. she said she has enough change with her.. she got a bike and left.. I sent her a text on WhatsApp to ask if she's home.. I realized that my message only dilivered without being received because of the single mark sign.. I have been calling her but everytime the call goes through instantly it says number busy which is a sign of barring my line

Please nairalanders.. what could make a girl be acting like this
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Sugar97(f): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
shocked She should have had sex with you without condom?
Abi what are u saying?

12 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by TimFisher2: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
undecided

Mr Man don’t call her again,don’t even stalk her,just remove your mind from her.

Bet me after two weeks without hearing from you,she will land in your house like vulture

Just go and buy two packets of condom now and keep in anticipation!

30 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Op, some of us are cold and alone on our beds...,

please, save us the details of how you sucked her breast and how you inserted your finger in her wet v.jay. smiley. Pity us small.

Now, back to matter at hand, Give her time, when everything is settled, invite her over for a talk. But, this time..., make sure you have condoms, in your house.

Every sexual active single adult should always have condom in their house.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by BabbanBura(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
desiregold:

please, save us the details of how you sucked her breast and how you inserted your finger in her wet v.jay. smiley. Pity us small.

Now, back to matter at hand, Give her time, when everything is settled, invite her over for a talk. But, this time..., make sure you have condoms, in your house.

I swear u are one hell of a naughty pussy

9 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by youngsahito(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
desiregold:

I concur with u...I wanna invite u 4 a date if u don't mind babe
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by lilmax(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
you proved you needed her by calling her

that was your mistake

I felt irritated

1 Like

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by spongeisback: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
So what's the problem here? She refused to have unprotected sex with you and she refused your money. So what exactly did she do wrong

2 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
desiregold:

No way that I can reach her again.. seems she barred my line.. because when I called to know if she had gotten home . It was dropping instantly and that is what happens when a line is barred and she had blocked me on WhatsApp too
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
lilmax:
you proved you needed her by calling her

that was your mistake

I felt irritated
I only called to know if she has gotten home.. I don't think that's too much even if she was just a friend .. atleast to know if she is home
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yoloboy098:
We met one Saturday afternoon in my area ... We exchanged contacts and started texting each other.. I told her about my interest in dating her but she made a statement I cannot forget.. she said she doesn't need love from any guy.. I felt maybe it's due to past relationships that never worked out with her because in our conversations she talked about having some relationships that just didn't work out because she was getting tired in the relationships...

Fast forward.. after a week to two of phone calls and texting .. she came on a visit to my apartment.. I brought up the issue of we getting along together but she said no she wasn't in love with me.. she told me she don't want anything to happen between us.. she said she only like me as a friend but she don't like me for a relationship..

While trying to calm her down into believing my words of treating her right with a good heart.. I realized that while playing with her hairs and running her neck slightly .. she was getting more relaxed by resting more comfortably on the bed.. I made a move on her and gave her a kiss.. she first waved her head away but I went for her cheeks and started kissing her cheeks and neck.. she was getting more relaxed and never pushed me away.. I made a move for her boobs and brought it out and started sucking it and she started moaning and rubbing her hands on my head.. I moved my right hand down.. pull up her gown and made a move for her pussy.. I used the tip of my middle finger to shift her pant and dip my finger into her pussy.. she was already dripping wet and I continued sucking her nipples while rubbing her clitoris faster and started fingering her.. she increased her moaning...

I shifted up a bit to pull off my boxers but she stopped me.. she asked for a condom.. I told her I was not having any but I will make sure I won't realease my sperm into her.. she changed her mood and insisted that if at all we were going to have sex that she wouldn't do it without protection.. after much persuading she still refused . she got up and dressed.. after few minutes of talking with me she said she was ready to leave..

I walked her off .. she even refused to collect the money for bike from me.. she said she has enough change with her.. she got a bike and left.. I sent her a text on WhatsApp to ask if she's home.. I realized that my message only dilivered without being received because of the single mark sign.. I have been calling her but everytime the call goes through instantly it says number busy which is a sign of barring my line

konji no go kill you. na wa for you. una no fit be friends with no string attached
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

Mr Man don’t call her again,don’t even stalk her,just remove your mind from her.

Bet me after two weeks without hearing from you,she will land in your house like vulture

u too much bro... funny tin be say she don even barred my line from calling her and blocked me on WhatsApp...
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Korllami007: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Op, e b like say your brain get cholera. Girl talk she no do without condom you de vex and come rush to nairaland and open nonsense thread with your konjified brain and hard d*ck. If you give her Belle, you go come open thread on how one random girl get pregnant for you and na only her baby you want because you no love her and that's why you no wan marry her.

11 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 12:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Korllami007:
Op, e b like say your brain get cholera. Girl talk she no do without condom you de vex and come rush to nairaland and open nonsense thread with your konjified brain and hard d*ck. If you give her Belle, you go come open thread on how one random girl get pregnant for you and na only her baby you want because you no love her and that's why you no wan marry her.
read the write up well.. it's not about the sex but reason that could make her barred my line and block me on WhatsApp after she left.. that's what I'm asking

2 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by nicepoker101(m): 12:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Op so you felt like having premarital sex raw. When last did you go for HIV test? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2019
nicepoker101:
Op so you felt like having premarital sex raw. When last did you go for HIV test? grin
smiley smiley
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by stieyven(m): 12:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:

Fornication is a grievous sin. 1corinthians 6:15-20

2 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Igetmyown247: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Guys are still out there wanting sex with some random girl without condom? The next post will be one that touches the heart “she gave me HIV or STD” you people don’t value your life o.

2 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:11am On Jul 15, 2019
stieyven:

Fornication is a grievous sin. 1corinthians 6:15-20

Depends on your religion...

He's a Sun worshipper.

1 Like

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 1:25am On Jul 15, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Depends on your religion...

He's a Sun worshipper.
Hypocrites.. Na wetin falz call people like u.. what has religion gotten to do with the write up
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2019
She barred your line because she's ashamed of what transpired between you and her, in her mind she views herself as a cheap slut.

4 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by abdeiz(m): 4:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Sugar97:
shocked She should have had sex with you without condom?
Abi what are u saying?

Obviously OP has no concept of safe sex in his dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by abdeiz(m): 4:08am On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:
read the write up well.. it's not about the sex but reason that could make her barred my line and block me on WhatsApp after she left.. that's what I'm asking

She felt she betrayed herself by letting you almost take the cookie, so she has to overcome that shame and reaffirm her conviction not to fall for you or her primal instincts aka Konji.

1 Like

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 15, 2019
desiregold:

My Elders I hail I
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:

Finish the story ...
You later masturbate with the remaining detergent in the House

3 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by falcon01: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2019
son of a b*tech are you trying to make me Hot? well guess what Motherfucker, It worked!

besides why you mumu yourself no keep condom for inside room? This kind opportunity no dey pass me at all... lot of them girls have boyfriends and will still f*ck you.. so always be ready.

1 Like

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by amakadihot87(f): 5:38am On Jul 15, 2019
I regret reading this waste bin ,worst of all is that I read it on a beautiful Monday morning..........Lord pls forgive me

1 Like

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2019
You be idiot you want to sleep with a stranger without condom. You will surely find what you are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Korllami007: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:

The problem is very easy to solve na, which is leave her alone and look for other girls na. Abi na boys only environment you de live ni? If you see her offline, act as if nothing happened between you guys or you just meet a random girl for the second time, which is saying hello to her and go your own way. Without any doubt, you will leave her in confusion, which means there is higher chances she will call you back because she will be expecting you to start worshiping her the moment you see her, like, "Hey, babe. You got me worried about you since you left my side. I've been calling you but I couldn't get through to you. I've been trying to get in contact with any of your friends so that they can help me talk to you. Whatever happened that day, I'm really sorry".
To be candid with you, if you say this nonsense, that's the moments you start washing your destiny inside mud because of p**sy simply because you're feeding her ego. Her pride from 80% will sky rocket to 500%.
The girl just want to have fling with you that day and it doesn't go well with her, and she thinks that there is no point having you around because she doesn't want any relationship with you initially. Abegi move on to other girls in your environment and have several options so that you will stop thinking on how a girl block your number.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by femi4: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Op with the details .....you ve lost her cos you wanna fvck without condom. She's afraid you might be carrying stds, She sees you as a RISK. Perhaps, that's how you fvck random girls around your area without protection.

3 Likes

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by SaucyBenks(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

experience is the best teacher grin grin grin grin

You forgot to tell him to include vega 200 to the list of items to be bought grin
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by SaucyBenks(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:
No way that I can reach her again.. seems she barred my line.. because when I called to know if she had gotten home . It was dropping instantly and that is what happens when a line is barred and she had blocked me on WhatsApp too
young man... Follow the advice the second person that Commented on this post gave you..

But open a new thread after she appear like a vulture after a week plus, I love hearing this kain stories grin

You see that ToTo? You MUST Bleep am... Trust me, she dey come back... No be women again? Hahahahahhahahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sitting On My Step-son’s Lap … (18+) / Never Date or Marry A Nigerian Nurse / Friends I Am Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.