Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) (42122 Views)

Otokito Federal Oparminola: Gunmen Kidnap Bayelsa Commissioner / COVID-19: Wahab Adegbenro Is Dead! Ondo Health Commissioner Dies / Naphtali Kefas Is Dead! Taraba Commissioner Dies After Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Menance: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2019
RIP.
Atleast she didn't die like a headsman
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by es144000: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2019
A lady I know who died in her sleep over 3 years ago at the age of about 50 was on the big side also,could it be because of weight issue?
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by meobizy(f): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2019
The white man says exercise keeps one fit and staves off an early death yet Africans believe everything na God.
She was lucky.
I hear banku-eating Ghanaians drop dead at thirty five from heart issues.

1 Like

Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by ZeusPharoah1(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2019
life is too short, I pray we live all our days in good health and peace.
pls check my profile/signature...God bless our hustle
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Isoduwa(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Buhari your boys are really working hard
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Olaola99: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2019
austinsmat:
Na Village dem
who told u that
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Wettoid123: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2019
1000 ways to die!
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by franklingud(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
This African country called Nigeria is just too annoying for my liking.

I wonder the mentality, so evil and barbaric.

Imagine last Friday one woman was healthy and dancing in their school reunion in Edo state, then suddenly she slumps on a chair and dies.

What kind of witchcraft or whatever it's called.

Why is Nigeria's own the worst worldwide?

White people practice witchcraft and wizardry too but take a look at their continent. So developed and beautiful. Looks like heaven.
But my country Nigeria seems like she is hell fire itself.

Someone you saw yesterday suddenly dies in her sleep. Some people might say it's natural but I won't buy it.

Dear Nigerians please love yourselves and love one another so that this country can progress
If not....
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by SocialJustice: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
femi4:
When they ll not do exercise
You better shut your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by jodeci(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2019
This could be from underlying cardiac issues or uncontrolled BP. It has not spiritual undertone.

1 Like

Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by meolaniyi(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2019
Sweetest way to die. O God, when it my time to die, may you allow me to die like her. Amen
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Wirelessmic(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Auduambless:
Being successful is not yet the problem, this world is a very spiritual place and nothing happens by chance.
IF you must make it in life, then you must go a long way of paying extra security price which is not just a physical one.

To anyone reading this post, you will not die before your time in Jesus name!!! Rip to the deceased.

this is how humans speak not the slowpoke that said when they will not do exercise and the dead brain that said fulani herds men killed her, so people don't know issues to joke with at all. angry
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by tfash96(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2019
We call it APEPA in Yoruba embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Mogajunior(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2019
femi4:
Though the cause of her death may not necessarily be a lack of exercise, but the importance of exercise cannot be over emphasised. may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by desiredhome: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2019
Auduambless:
Being successful is not yet the problem, this world is a very spiritual place and nothing happens by chance.
IF you must make it in life, then you must go a long way of paying extra security price which is not just a physical one.

To anyone reading this post, you will not die before your time in Jesus name!!! Rip to the deceased.

Pls explain this bold I'm not understanding
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Good bye Honorable Commissioner
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Auduambless(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2019
desiredhome:

Pls explain this bold I'm not understanding

You must inculcate the art of praying �, fasting and other spiritual practice like giving...

1 Like

Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2019
tsinzu:
Dem don get am
Africans with stupid belief, even the educated ones.

2 Likes

Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by erinalex: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2019
teebaxy:
I thought it was buhari self
Your problems didn't start with PMB and it won't even end with his demise.

Focus on your life !

There are so many good things u can achieve in your life, with or without PMB as d president.

Your usual abuse is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by wayandlife: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
Nigeria politics is too dirty for women especially good ones, Dora Akunyiri comes to mind.

My sentiment exactly. The good die young.
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by PhrancklynScent: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2019
So sad to open Nairaland this morning and saw this news! She isn't jx a commissioner for Local Government Affairs , she is also the Resident Pastor of Hill Top Church Yenagoa and a mother indeed. She has really affected several lives positively especially the young people, so saaaaaad! May her kind soul rest in peace...
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by desiredhome: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Auduambless:

You must inculcate the art of praying �, fasting and other spiritual practice like giving...
OK, but are you sure she is not been praying/do all you said? The truth is our Country is not save, so many wicked people and also our environment is not healthy, so many things can cause sudden death from in this part of the world.
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by BarryLondon007(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
U mean Killed in her sleep by Fulani Herdsmen
Mumu
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by modsfucker: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2019
Herdsmen again
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by nicepoker101(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2019
femi4:
Because she is fat I guess. What kills slim people then?
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by CHIGIM: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
U mean Killed in her sleep by Fulani Herdsmen
when u go get sense
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by tizzle(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2019
She was found dead in her sleep? I am not understanding
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
R.I.P.

“ Sleep is the brother of death. In both cases our souls are taken out of our bodies; the main difference is that, in sleep, the souls are returned, while in death the soul is retained. “

1 Like

Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2019
Auduambless:

Even the Pope will die
Re: Agatha Goma Is Dead! Bayelsa Commissioner Dies In Her Sleep (photo) by Perry84: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Now u carry ur money dem go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments / Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.