Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

“Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says (13763 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Despirado121(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
A Nigerian lady on Twitter with the name, Farida Kabir has described Hausa girls as hypocrites who hide behind decency to cover their bad behaviors.

Farida made this known her in reply to the popular 'Sco pa tu manaa' about Hausa girls.

According to her, Hausa girls love to pretend and show themselves to the world as decent girls but in secret, they have different sugar daddies who they hang out with.

Farida who is obviously from the Northern part of the country added that Postinor 2 means 'nothing' to an average Hausa girl who pretend to be virgins.

Read what she wrote below;

“Pride and ego chook us die. Lazy set of Nigerian women waiting for ready made husband because marriage is all they know. Competing who had the best wedding, make up or photographer. Forming na dem holy pass when we know how they jump from one sugar daddy to another. Hypocrites.

“Bleaching is the new word for glowing skin. Postinor is like splash but they disturb us with I'm a virgin yen yen yen. Aunty what is your real body count? Custodians of decency but you need to see them in the abroad. � Gossiping and tearing each other down is their way of life

“The way they form good girls at home and collect dick upandan is worrisome. Community vagina. Kayan mata has blocked their brains, it doesn't see beyond penis and competing who wears LV and prada the most. They've turned relationship into poverty alleviation program

“If you have a car as her assistant boyfriend, OYO is your case ooo ����
They can sell their destiny for marsandi and oud perfume. Alaji ka gama rikita ta kawai.
They are so superficial, no logical or critical thinking capacity.
Let me stop here before they coman drag me �”

This has sparked all kinds of reactions from Twitter users. While some agreed and hail her for revealing the hidden truth about Hausa girls, some disagreed with her and in addition slam her for giving such definitions about Hausa girl.

Read some reactions below;

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/hausa-girls-are-hypocrites-who-hides-under-decency-nigerian-lady-says

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Despirado121(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019

1 Share

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Despirado121(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019

1 Share

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by thesicilian: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
We know them. Some of those northern girls do not even wear panties under those long ninja dresses.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Headlesschicken(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecided Glad it's coming from a woman...

3 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
thesicilian:
We know them. Some of those northern girls do not even wear panties under those long ninja dresses.
hmm

18 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
For all I care, all Nigerian girls are hypocrites.

15 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by mezarddinny: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
chronic abortionists, serial masturbators and STI carrying southern girls will be very happy at this post, they like any thing that portrays the Hausa and northern girls in a bad light, they are always quick to label them hypocrites but we know those that put bible verses on their bios on social media and still use the SM to arrange prostitution and unholy meetings which they have tagged hook ups. we know those that give blowjobs at the back of the church and still enter to sing during alter call. we know those that club from Friday night to Saturday night and then come to twerk their cellulite infested behinds clothed in semi nude attires while being hailed by their rapist pastors

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by EbukaHades10(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hausa girls right now

14 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
Something for the southerners to masturbate on.

Lol

They like such news.

Christian girls are oloshos, that's what I know.

In fact first class oloshos.

Don't go and learn how to be sexually modest, stay there and be consoling yourselves that Hausa girls are doing the same thing hiddenly.

Am a Christian by the way, so I ain't hating on them, just stating the obvious truth. Even God knows I would have loved to marry an educated aboki girl but religion will never let her agree to marry me.

No matter how hypocritical Muslim girls are, they will never be anywhere near as terrible as Christian girls.

Christian girls are basically hawking their vagina.

Sadly, not for any worthy price.

#spits

19 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Junkie1: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
OK BUT WHO THE FVCK IS SHE TO BE PASSING SUCH CRAPPY JUDGEMENT?? FVCKING HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE...

HOW IS THIS TRASH SHE'S SPEWING GOING TO HELP ANYONE??

IF SHE SEES A PROBLEM AND WANTS TO ADDRESS IT IS THIS HOW SHE'S SUPPOSED TO GO ABOUT IT?? S.M WARRIOR, DUMB BROAD

ALSO B4 YOU QUOTE ME I'M NEITHER HAUSA NOR FEMALE

4 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Amuocha: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef angry
Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Fidelismaria: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Anu people

Nothing concern me

cheesy cheesy
Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
ladiesreject:

Lol

They like such news.

Don't go and learn how to be sexually modest, stay there and be consoling yourselves that Hausa girls are doing the same thing hiddenly.

Am a Christian by the way, so I ain't hating on them, just stating the obvious truth. Even God knows I would have loved to marry an educated aboki girl but religion will never let her agree to marry me.

No matter how hypocritical Muslim girls are, they will never be anywhere near as terrible as Christian girls.

#spits

But you're stupid, counter her words if you think she is wrong,no you didn't, you prefer to drag Christianity into it, and funny thing is that she said HAUSA girls not MUSLIM girls, but becos you cant see beyond your nose, you started yapping CHRISTIANS about, fvcking Islamic jihadist terrorist.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
mezarddinny:
chronic abortionists, serial masturbators and STI carrying southern girls will be very happy at this post, they like any thing that portrays the Hausa and northern girls in a bad light, they are always quick to label them hypocrites but we know those that put bible verses on their bios on social media and still use the SM to arrange prostitution and unholy meetings which they have tagged hook ups. we know those that give blowjobs at the back of the church and still enter to sing during alter call. we know those that club from Friday night to Saturday night and then come to twerk their cellulite infested behinds clothed in semi nude attires while being hailed by their rapist pastors
how does this relate to the thread

6 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by czarina(f): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

But you're stupid, counter her words if you think she is wrong,no you didn't, you prefer to drag Christianity into it, and funny thing is that she said HAUSA girls not MUSLIM girls, but becos you didn't see beyond your nose, you started yapping CHRISTIANS, fvcking Islamic jihadist terrorist.
Ignore that tin.

He wanted attention, you're giving it to him.

4 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
mezarddinny:

But you don't have sense, can't you see the lady who talked about hausa girls is also an hausa girl who sees the glaring truth and chose to speak out, you on the other hand refuse to see it cos you are as hypocritical as the rest of them,

If i should respond based on your comment, among the northerners we have chronic abortionists, serial masturbators and STI carrying hausa girls who are hypocrites hiding under the cover of ISLAM and hijab, and we know that they put quran verses in their bio on social media and still use SM to arrange prostitution and unholy meetings which they tag "Alhaji na son ki" we also know that after prayers, some imams will get blow jobs from small boys or rape little girls quoting verses in quran as justification, we know every Friday and Saturday night the Hausa ladies get meet ups with Alhaji in flashy cars and tinted glass who fvck their brains out and then twerk some more with their cellulite infested smelly behinds clothed with hijab and nothing underneath while being hailed by their rapist imams.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

But you're stupid, counter her words if you think she is wrong,no you didn't, you prefer to drag Christianity into it, and funny thing is that she said HAUSA girls not MUSLIM girls, but becos you didn't see beyond your nose, you started yapping CHRISTIANS, fvcking Islamic jihadist terrorist.
don't mind him, it seems he has problem with comprehending

1 Like

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Is this sh!t and drama really happening amongst the Muslims?

Man, Emperor Imes has got a lot of work to do embarassed

But before he comes, tapping some from his authority (of Emperor Imes), I authoritatively warn you transgressing female souls about the trouble your reprehensible actions will cause on the land and how that will consequentially incur Allaah's wrath and I am hereby telling you that:

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
There's nothing people won't do to gain attention.

The problem social media (especially twitter) is causing ehn... I wonder how ten years from now will be. Some children will slap their mothers and record it for likes.

They will argue: "religion is why you Africans are backward, what's wrong in slapping a silly woman".

If Hausa people can go this low for social media attention, the future of morals in this country is anything but bright.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Joystark(f): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
thesicilian:

Lol... Which one be 'ninja' dress again bayi?

1 Like

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Joystark(f): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
The Lady is harsh sha.
I can't say anything as I haven't been to the North.

Brothers in arms who have been, tell us more.
Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by nuggarito: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
It has always been my dream to knack one arewa bae with dark chocolate skin, anything on hijab is OK by me.

Nobody should quote me please, I've not eaten today.

1 Like

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
nuggarito:
[s]It has always been my dream to knack one arewa bae with dark chocolate skin, anything on hijab is OK by me.

Nobody should quote me please, I've not eaten today.[/s]

1 Like

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Biglittlelois(f): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
She is 100% right about this, only those who were born or raised all their life in the north will know it first hand, the craze to marry a rich man has always been the "in" thing for them right from time immemorial, nothing more, nothing less.

8 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by emmancipated(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pastor Clinton said Hausa girls are sweet though. Interesting....

3 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Junkie1:
OK BUT WHO THE FVCK IS SHE TO BE PASSING SUCH CRAPPY JUDGEMENT?? FVCKING HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE...

HOW IS THIS TRASH SHE'S SPEWING GOING TO HELP ANYONE??

IF SHE SEES A PROBLEM AND WANTS TO ADDRESS IT IS THIS HOUSE SHE'S SUPPOSED TO GO ABOUT IT?? S.M WARRIOR, DUMB BROAD

ALSO B4 YOU QUOTE ME I'M NEITHER HAUSA NOR FEMALE

Nobody gives two fvcks what or who you are, what she said is going to help becos people will know what is going on over there and be guided on their hypocritical nonsense, she saw a problem and she came to SM to address it cos it is a form of awareness, it is left for the affected people to take heed and adhere or not, funny thing is your likes will be first to insult and rain spittle from the mouth if this was adressed to another region or religion.

3 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Welcome to nigeria where we classify people base on their tribe.

Admit it or not thats how all the girls are, they form holy outside but they are the most dirtiest inside, lets not stereotype hausa girls please, and even if that is how they are, how is it our problem.

Lets address more important issues please, women are minorities because they are all their stupidity will stop immidiately they get married and start bearing kids.

Poverty rate in nigeria has inflated again from 89 to 97 million out of the said 170 mill.

1 Like

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by Trex4(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2019
ladiesreject:

Lol

They like such news.

#spits
Guy she made a post about Hausa girls not Muslim or Christian girls man I just don't know why you guys just hate to apply small sense before commenting on posts

6 Likes

Re: “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says by chaberry(m): 12:44am On Jul 16, 2019
This table she is shaking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omitting Information Vs Lying In A Relationship - Which Is Worse? / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / Would You Date An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.