Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King (46242 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by XhosaNostra(f): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Don't lie.
If davido comes to south Africa and has a Show on the same day with the house music concert.
Who will draw more fans?

In South Africa it's house music over everything else whether you like it or not. When Davido comes to SA, the lineup usually features South African artistes. I doubt many would pay just to go see Davido perform alone. Now I'm not saying his songs are not liked because they are, but people would choose Destruction Boyz over Davido given a choice. We LOVE house music. Period.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2019
Anthony Joshua is in Nigeria currently.
But it doesn't count since he is a son of the soil. grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
they throw shade at anything. Imagine dissing Kenya and saying " ordinary Kenya" and yet Kenya is miles ahead
Look at this Monkey Kenyan is better than in what Aspect.?

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by XhosaNostra(f): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
if PlayStation 5 is introduced where will it start? grin cheesy

Ovius grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:
Anthony Joshua is in Nigeria currently.
But it doesn't count since he is a son of the soil. grin
No mind the Zulu fool.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Gateway to which Africa?
You mean Nigeria as popular as it is needs south Africa to be its gateway?
lol. Is that what they tell you in south Africa.

American celeb come to Nigeria often for shows and stuff.
Toni braxton is currently in the country.

American celebs visit Ghana, Kenya Tanzania and as well as other countries especially for wildlife.
So what exactly is so special about it?

And you say Nigerians are pompous.
whatever happens in Nigeria? Absolutely nothing. You don't even have a tourism sector to speak because nobody wants to go there. Yes, South Africa is the gateway to all of Africa, I know it's a bitter pill to swallow since 'y'all think you're the best thing since sliced bread.

The month alone Toni Braxton is in your country well probably have 50 more of this people visiting. We are the chosen country for these people it's a fact don't dispute. You are unlikely to see a Beyonce in this lifetime. That's why we are special

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In South Africa it's house music over everything else whether you like it or not. When Davido comes to SA, the lineup usually features South African artistes. I doubt many would pay just to go see Davido perform alone. Now I'm not saying his songs are not liked because they are, but people would choose Destruction Boyz over Davido given a choice. We LOVE house music. Period.
If top American celebs come to Nigeria to perform.
Of course, the lineup always include top Nigerian celeb.
But it doesn't change the fact that the American celeb is the draw of the show.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 10:52am On Jul 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ovius grin
if Jesus Christ decides to make a stop in Africa where will he go? Oviusss grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Look at this Monkey Kenyan is better than in what Aspect.?
Travel a bit, you'll realise Naija is in the league of Djibouti

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

where ? Forget it?
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
whatever happens in Nigeria? Absolutely nothing. You don't even have a tourism sector to speak because nobody wants to go there. Yes, South Africa is the gateway to all of Africa, I know it's a bitter pill to swallow since 'y'all think you're the best thing since sliced bread.

The month alone Toni Braxton is in your country well probably have 50 more of this people visiting. We are the chosen country for these people it's a fact don't dispute. You are unlikely to see a Beyonce in this lifetime. That's why we are special
Okay.
Any celeb that comes to South Africa comes to see lions.
They are not interested in the people.
They also go to Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Botswana for wildlife.
So.what makes you special?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Looool, but Davido never headlined any concert in South Africa, that's the difference. He features.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
As If you south African Monkeys has ever travel out of that your delusional country

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Okay.
Any celeb that comes to South Africa comes to see lions.
They are not interested in the people.
They also go to Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Botswana for wildlife.
So.what makes you special?
ha ha ha. The envy is real. Then why is Soweto such a tourist attraction? Why do these people go to wandi's place or Ka Mzoli?
Don't these people have zoos? So when they go to Australia they go for the Kangaroos? angry grin cheesy try to mask your envy a little
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by COURVOISier(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
DesChyko:

Busta Rhymes ft Pharrel Williams grin
Crazy song

Yes o, its been a while i hear from both of them.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
As If you south African Moneys has ever travel out of that your delusional country
I'm quite comfortable here there's no reason to go to that cave. For what? Don't wanna be killed for my organs
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Says a clown that has not been to Nigeria.

If Djibouti is the biggest economy in Africa, them the rest of Africa, then the rest of Africa must be worse than shitt.

BTW, most African countries only invest in their capital.
The rest is a complete shitt-show.
From Kenya to Tanzania to Uganda, Zimbabwe, Botswana, e.et.c.
Unlike Nigeria,their capitals are their only prominent cities.
South Africa is an exception. So you can heave a sigh of relief.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by UniportAgbero: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
So they know that both mtn and dstv depends on us.

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
[s]I'm quite comfortable here there's no reason to go to that cave. For what? Don't wanna be killed for my organs[/s]
But you carry your stupid self to their forum, And start rubbish on it.

This place look like Africanland to You?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
But you carry your stupid self to their forum, And start rubbish on it.

This place look like Africanland to You?
No. It looks like the planet of the apes
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2019
UniportAgbero:
MTN and DSTV makes more money in Nigeria than in their home country.
It is a mark of our purchasing power.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
UniportAgbero:
what does this proves? They make money of you they don't depend on you. Two different things.
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
No. It looks like the planet of the apes
Then get out ,you are needed South Africans are not needed on Nairaland Nigerian Forum stupid.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

MTN and DSTV makes more money in Nigeria than in their home country.
It is a mark of our purchasing power.
150mil people Vs 56 million people

Go figure
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2019
If XhosaNostra ever becomes a credible internationalbusiness woman.
Nigeria would become her favourite country.

It has done wonders for your economy. grin
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Then get out ,you are needed South Africans are not needed on Nairaland Nigerian Forum stupid.
says who? Maybe I'll consider quiting this website when your uncultured brothers stop the great trek down south.

You don't see the irony of telling me I'm not needed don't you? grin
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
says who? Maybe I'll consider quoting this website when your uncultured brothers stop the great trek down south.

You don't see the irony of telling me I'm not needed don't you? grin
You see how stupid and foolish you are?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by IronGalaxy: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You see how stupid and foolish you are?
are the hallmarks of Nigerians. Add a bit of that arrogance
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by RTSC: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2019
I remember watching ramaphosa jubilates in an interview after buhari signed afcta.

The guy almost jumped out of his skin in excitement.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by UniportAgbero: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Sorry bro, Beyonce was in Nigeria in 2016 in kwara state.long before she knew South Africa existed.

She eben visited bayelsa in 2012. She even sang our national anthemn .here's the link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dw2xnxZRl7EE&ved=2ahUKEwjOhN-t2rvjAhUFnVwKHR5yDNsQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw3cwiBSFyJSDZ_y9T0jJovo&cshid=1563358014368

Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by edon21: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2019
nasty c was brought up by davido. go argue with google
Re: Victoria Kimani Reacts To Exclusion Of Kenyans Artists From Lion King by WorWorBoy: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
are the hallmarks of Nigerians. Add a bit of that arrogance
It's Obvious you have nothing to type, you attention Seeker.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Iyanya Takes Selfie Showing Off 'fully-loaded' Underwear [Pic] / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine / Mark Angel: "We Were Offered N144M For Our Facebook Page"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.