Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age (576 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age by Organiktm: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
6 years ago, a very close friend of mine lost a relative to cancer. It was a really painful experience. She went through a lot of difficulties during the ailment before she eventually passed on.

We didn't really know how she got it but a medical friend confirmed a presence of some toxic ingredients in a particular body cream she was fund of.

The incident thought me a good lesson.

That's when I realised that what I apply on my body in the name of skin beauty can put my health at risk as much as what I eat.

Ever since I have been checking every skin and hair beauty products I use, to be sure they are free of the harmful chemicals.

And I would suggest you start doing the same if you've not been doing that.

Though at initial stage, it was difficult to get enough details to reach a meaningful conclusion on some of these ingredients as Google was my only source of information, but this habit really helped me a lot through my journey into becoming a skin care and nutrition expert.

I continued like this for more than 2 years until I got to know about organic skin care products.

I went for a professional training in using organic products to solve different skin problems and achieve natural skin beauty.

It has really opened my eyes to many things in the beauty and cosmetic industry.

First, My name is Olaide, a nutritionist and natural skin beauty consultant. I also blog about various skin issues and their remedies.

Now read this carefully.

Natural skin care products may be the answer if you are concerned about the chemicals in most commercial cosmetic products.

Skin is the body’s largest organ and its protective barrier. You need to be aware of what you’re exposing it to.

The more you’re exposed to them, the more they concentrate in your body.

Over time and distance, if your skin is repeatedly exposed to and absorbs chemicals like these, the toxins begin to accumulate in the body and will eventually cause chaos to many body systems which can lead to diseases like: Dermatitis, Eczema, Irritated Skin, Allergies, Chronic fatigue, Hormonal imbalances, Infertility.

Some of these chemicals may be toxic enough to actually accelerate the aging process, which is the opposite of what you are trying to achieve with your skin care.

-Findings show that almost nine hundred toxic chemicals have been found in commercial cosmetic products by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.

-The Cancer Coalition has stated that cosmetic and personal care products pose a higher threat of cancer than even smoking cigarettes.

-Compounding the problem is the vast amount of incorrect information distributed by marketing departments to attract new customers.

The truth is...

Everything that you put on the surface of your skin is absorbed into the pores and gets into the bloodstream.

The circulation of the blood distributes the toxins throughout the entire body, causing damage to internal organs as well as the skin.

Since all of these products enter your body, you should analyse the labels on your cosmetic products the same way you would with labels on food.

That is of course if you're conscious of your health.

I normally categorize stages involved in achieving beautiful, youthful, glowing skin naturally while maintaining good health into followings;

1) Your diet: GUT HEALTH = SKIN HEALTH.

According to Hippocrates “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.

I know. It’s an alarm statement but it’s really true! Fixing your diet could be as simple as identify the foods that triggers skin reactions or just by avoiding junks.

“All disease begins in the gut” – Hippocrates.

2) Hydration: Always keep yourself hydrated. As skin dries out, it becomes inflexible and more susceptible to wrinkles.

Instead of applying heavy moisturizing cream externally, try drinking more water to provide moisture from the inside. This is a far healthier and natural solution to the common problem of dry skin.

3) Exercise: This is probably the most powerful of any of the natural beauty tips. It doesn’t necessarily has to be something difficult and strenuous. It could walking for at least 30 minutes in a day.

Regular physical activity improves blood flow to the skin, giving it a fuller, more colourful look naturally.

Of course, exercise will also help you stay trim and looking good all-around.

On top of the benefits to your appearance, working out on a regular basis will keep your internal organs and heart healthy, along with preventing some cancers and extending your life.

4) Stress control: Stress raises cortisol levels in your body which can flare up skin conditions.

Acne, eczema and psoriasis can all be triggered when we are stressed. Stressing about pimples right before a big occasion can be making it worse!

You should also ensure you get minimum of 7 hours of sleep daily and control how much you are exposed to sunlight rays.
This is not a suggestion that you should avoid sunlight.

The truth is...

Vitamin D is important to overall health and wellbeing.

Hence, I will say get outdoors, enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle but apply appropriate sun protection—particularly when the UV is at its greatest (more on this later).

5) Using organic beauty products: Choosing only natural skin care products eliminates the problem of toxins altogether.

Once the toxins get into your bloodstream, it forces your body to work much harder than usual in an effort to get rid of them.

The organ responsible for most of this clean up is the liver, but it can only handle so much before health problems set in.

The liver is a key part of the body's immune system and should be treated with care.

Liver problems can cause major health issues such as skin problems, auto-immune diseases, asthma, continual infections, infertility and allergies to say the least.

Using natural ingredients can help you avoid these toxicity problems.

The body recognizes natural skin care products as organic matter to be processed, not as a toxic threat that must be eliminated.

Many of these products are made out of plant matter which contains the same basic vitamins and minerals as the ones already present in our bodies.

Synthetic chemicals may be seen by the body as toxic and the immune system will react against them.

Make exfoliating a regular part of your daily skin care routine and you will see much more life and bounce in your appearance.

You can exfoliate with a gentle material such as crushed oatmeal, table sugar, or baking soda.

Other natural substances that may be useful for skin care include honey, egg whites, olive oil, bananas, and avocado. Be creative and make use of some of the common items you have in your kitchen to give you softer, smoother, glowing skin.

Most commercial cosmetics and makeup products contain very little in the way of nutritional ingredients that can truly benefit your beauty.

Instead of helping boost the health of your skin, they use chemicals to temporarily conceal any issues you may have.

Adopting an organic skin care routine and using natural skin care products will help your skin look healthier than ever before and also help you to live longer while enjoying good health.

I simply put it thus; eat what you use and use what you eat.

Hence, my team and I have been creating awareness about the use of organic products in treating various skin conditions and we have helped a lot of Nigerians, especially women to achieve a very youthful, clean and attractive skin that others will be jealous of, without putting their health at risk.

We are organizing a power packed online seminar/training to address the following areas and many more;

- How diet affect your beauty and the best diet for clean, clear and glowing skin.

- How to naturally reverse aging and look 5 to 10 years younger than your age without side effect using only organic products.

- How to identify toxic ingredients in synthetic beauty products.

- How to identify and care for different types of skin.

- How to treat different kind of skin conditions like acne, eczema, pimples etc.

- How to naturally enhance your beauty without expensive face lift or risky Botox.

How to generally prepare organic skin care products for your personal use and/or brand them for commercial purposes and make $$##

All this and many more you will learn during the online seminar.

But this program is only available for a limited time to very few people that are highly desire to reverse and maintain a youthful skin, solve any skin challenges or create a business in organic skin beauty industry.

If you are interested, send your first name, e-mail address and your phone number (registered with WhatsApp) to organiktm@gmail.com and we will forward the details about the program to you.

PS : I know some of the Nollywood actresses and super models, you probably admire, that are using healthy organic products to enhance their beauty in order to maintain their youthful looks and remain relevant in the industry. But they keep flaunting expensive brands in your face and get paid for the promos. And they also claim to be using expensive brands to give you an impression that they're living large.

Send your first name, e-mail address and your phone number (registered with WhatsApp) to organiktm@gmail.com to get the details about the program.
Re: Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age by Organiktm: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Thre are more organic skin care products available than ever before.

Some people may have developed allergies to all of the toxins and chemicals used in commercial skin care products and are looking for a healthier alternative.

Some commonly used ingredients in commercial products include fragrances, dyes, and various types of acids.
By contrast, organic skin care products contain natural ingredients such as vitamins A, C, or E, essential oils, antioxidants, or proteins.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Say I Am Childish? / How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? / Believe me your wife will hate you if she see am romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.