Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,150 members, 7,864,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? (583 Views)

I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Chichinaija(f): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
So ladies and Honest guys, I want you guys to help iron out this issue, it’s a very serious thing if you’re in a relationship with a man that doesn’t loves you and at the same time doesn’t wants you to date another guy while wasting your precious time on earth and if we the ladies grow up to a stage where our skin starts changing and no husband yet, we start competing with the younger girls for husband which is really very frustrating, I really need honest comments from serious people below...
Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
He is reserved towards you compared to other ladies.

He is not in a haste to have sex with you.

He appreciates you with the best material gifts he can afford.

He gets jealous when you flirt with other guys(sometimes he may conceal it to look strong)

He always mentions what he plans to do in the future like 5 years from that time or forever and you are always part of the story. Like BARCELONA is built to suit Messi, he builds his life around you.

You don't need to hit his mumu button because you are his mumu button.

He always acts to please you even it may cost him.

When you finally let him have sex with you for the first time, he will do one of the following:

Ejaculate quickly because his dream has come true.

Smile uncontrollably because he can't control his emotions.
His weapon becomes temporarily flaccid because of anxiety.

Ladies, mention me if you have any question about your man. I'll help out. How to seduce him and it'll work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Davash222(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chichinaija:
So ladies and Honest guys, I want you guys to help iron out this issue, it’s a very serious thing if you’re in a relationship with a man that doesn’t loves you and at the same time doesn’t wants you to date another guy while wasting your precious time on earth and if we the ladies grow up to a stage where our skin starts changing and no husband yet, we start competing with the younger girls for husband which is really very frustrating, I really need honest comments from serious people below...
So, what exactly is your problem or question
Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by teejaymiquel(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
touch his prick 3times if it erect dar means he loves buh if it does not erect dar means he does not love you
Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Valleys(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chichinaija:

Just kill yourself, then if he kills himself it means he loves you.

joke!
Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
when he allows u pick his calls and have access to his ATM pins.
Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by 24kmagic: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
It's simple.,...

Tell him to taste your monthly blood.

If he agrees, he loves you. But if he doesn't agree, he doesn't love you.
Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Oluromantic: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Davash222:

So, what exactly is your problem or question
I just wonder too.

Op You know and you're sure he doesn't love you and you're waiting for him to give you approval to date someone else. He's not the problem o. It's you that's either not sure if your actions would be right when you take them or you're emotionally weak to leave.

Besides he doesn't need to know you're dating someone else. Once u start dating someone else, your feeling for him will naturally fade away. Simple! And if he wants to manipulate your emotions afterwards, just keep calm, if possible don't utter a word and don't pick up a fight with him. That's where you ladies make mistakes. Any little thing, quarrel. Never I repeat, never end up a relationship with someone with quarrel.

And how are you sure it's not ur familiarity that caused contempt in the relationship. Because a relationship that will last must be void of familiarity. They say too much familiarity breeds contempt.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
read my thread. untold secrets and be wiser.

Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Lonestar124: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
One of the essence of dating is to explore each other and having some experiences of opposite partner, which is helpful in marriage.

Any man that love a woman and see good pontential in her will in little space of time of the relationship tie the nupital knot with her without wasting time.....As a lady you ought to have good some prospectives or attribution that will keep your man.

A ready man is looking at what a woman will bring in the table not experiences.
Re: How Do I Know If He Truly Loves Me?? by Adasun(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
When he fu>k other gals but hide it from u

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Man Carries His Newly Wedded Bride On Bike / Would You As A Man Forget Your In Law's Birthday? / Five Signs You 'may' Be Dealing With An Emotionally Unavailable Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.