Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive (49162 Views)

Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by nasoeb: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Omoslim26:

i am an igbo man frm country 9 in imo state nd i do nt fit in to dat sombre discription of ur tribalism is bad y wud u in d first place attribute a character to a whole tribe there are bad nd good people in dis world shun bigotry period
Am sorry I sounded generalized, but I meant majority of igbos.
Again am sorry.
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Shayetet13:

If you want to talk to your tribe in southern Nigeria, pls go ahead. Stop disturbing him. When the northern group gave their ultimatum, in southern Nigeria, is it not Igbo they mentioned.

Then why is he bringing Igbo into it ... I tire oh
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by RichBoy247: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2019
phelonrays:
Seriously I now understand the real meaning of "Next Level ".... my YORUBA brothers Muslim una eyes ko soon clear cheesy

OSU Christian, how market?
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Omoslim26: 7:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

Manipulated how?

Does government not invest in docks and ports?
The products you bring in are yours, private, yet government does.

In fact government today is investing in rail lines to assist you move your products, you don't complain.

When BRT is created, for you, a private citizen to move around you don't complain.

Once government says let us settle cattle herders you suddenly remember government shouldn't be assisting.

nd d people said they dont av land to give to people dat av been killing dem case closed
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by nasoeb: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2019
degamemaster:

Are you just waking up now? Good morning. When Nnamdi Kanu was shouting about this, May be you joined the people that wanted him dead. Now it's time to understand better, the only reason why the Yorubas hate Igbos so much is because we don't hide mouth or fear face to call out evil unlike the them that will keep silent because of political crumbs. Now as you said, the only solution to this menace is the unity of Southern Nigerians irrespective of your background or religion and you will see the beasts go back to their holes .
You are very right.
Good morning too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Eluwilussit(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

Manipulated how?

Does government not invest in docks and ports?
The products you bring in are yours, private, yet government does.

In fact government today is investing in rail lines to assist you move your products, you don't complain.

When BRT is created, for you, a private citizen to move around you don't complain.

Once government says let us settle cattle herders you suddenly remember government shouldn't be assisting.

Are you for real? Are the docks and railways you mentioned for a particular tribe, region or trade? Isn’t it for the use and benefit of all Nigerians? Dude, there’s nothing that the government has ever provided for the exclusive use of a particular people, trade or faith.

Remember the herdsmen have been provided with an exclusive radio frequency, now you want to create an equivalent of 3 LGAs in every state for herdsmen.....hmmmm. I tire for you oo. The only reason I will forgive you for this rubbish post is if you are a Fulani, and part of this grand effort at land grabbing. Lol
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Omoslim26: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:
It don set.

IPOB vs Fulani terrorist sponsored by Nigeria presidency led Fulani cabal in the name of so called buhari.

oga d story is nt about igbos read well its abt south Nigeria u guys av to stop embarrasing urselvs abeg
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nemesis909: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Eluwilussit:

Are you for real? Are the docks and railways you mentioned for a particular tribe, region or trade? Isn’t it for the use and benefit of all Nigerians? Dude, there’s nothing that the government has ever provided for the exclusive use of a particular people, trade or faith.

Remember the herdsmen have been provided with an exclusive radio frequency, now you want to create an equivalent of 3 LGAs in every state for herdsmen.....hmmmm. I tire for you oo. The only reason I will forgive you for this rubbish post is if you are a Fulani, and part of this grand effort at land grabbing. Lol

Is herding of cows the exclusive of a tribe?

Just like spare parts business the exclusive of a single tribe?

What is wrong with having a radio station to educate the people?
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Omoslim26: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Many Yoruba Muslims still support Buhari even today ... They should enjoy the Ruga

nwokem d thread is abt d whole south Ng its abt religion too nd where did u guys get dis yoruba muslim ideaology d yorubas are d most flexible wen u talk of religion shun tribalism biko

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by SmartMen: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Donald95:
Igbo people in North should be careful. NEF made that declaration so that their people will come back because they have plan of hiding inside terrorists and attack Ndị Igbo. Then Ndị Igbo won't be able to reply properly because majority of Northerners must have gone back to North.
that is their business. What are they doing in the north up to this time? If they get killed, so be it. We can not continue to baby sit idiots who have become Achilles ills in our decisions.

Are they blind and can't see Nigeria is at the tipping point of collapse? Forget it, Buhari they will be the one to break this country or almost doing so before he leaves with the way he handling issues.

Just look at the way he is always quick to resolve Fulani issues but will never do so in more important things.

Do I blame him? I blame the over sophisticated mooroon who can't see despite their acclaimed education, the ones who still went to ballot boxes to thumbprint in order to bring him back because they want to be the next to rule...

Even when people are dying at the mercy of that ambition, its none of their business, especially Tinubu. I am still wondering how he is going to campaign and with what after his evil agenda to destroy this country with his ethnic divide method every time he speak, targeting igbos, before, during and after the last election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by SmartMen: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Omoslim26:

nwokem d thread is abt d whole south Ng its abt religion too nd where did u guys get dis yoruba muslim ideaology d yorubas are d most flexible wen u talk of religion shun tribalism biko
no mind them. Those ones with their unguarded utterances is another problem mong igbos.
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by SmartMen: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

Is herding of cows the exclusive of a tribe?

Just like spare parts business the exclusive of a single tribe?

What is wrong with having a radio station to educate the people?
no there is nothing wrong but there was something wrong in clamping radio biafra
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Tzadeola(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2019
See ehn abeg let's do something all this talk we they talk Here isn't going to change a thing we need to make our voices heard!!!!! The Fulanis haven't earned the rights to be called Citizens, these people are illegal immigrants!!!!! Earlier this week a friend travelled passed a road they attacked Omor I was scared and this happened on a major road!! Meaning travel by air or travel less by land this period!!!! APC people Na una kill all this people as far as me am concerned oohh!!!

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nemesis909: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
SmartMen:
no there is nothing wrong but there was something wrong in clamping radio biafra

Radio Biafra's aim is to break up Nigeria, the so- called Fulani Radio is to educate the herders.

If you continue to see things through the eyes of bigotry you would end up in pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by BlackCrainte: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
[s]
phelonrays:
Seriously I now understand the real meaning of "Next Level ".... my YORUBA brothers Muslim una eyes ko soon clear cheesy
[/s]
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by BlackCrainte: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2019
[s]
Tzadeola:
See ehn abeg let's do something all this talk we they talk Here isn't going to change a thing we need to make our voices heard!!!!! The Fulanis haven't earned the rights to be called Citizens, these people are illegal immigrants!!!!! Earlier this week a friend travelled passed a road they attacked Omor he took pictures on a major road!! APC people Na una kill all this people as far as me am concerned oohh!!!
[/s]
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by SmartMen: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2019
AntiWailer:
Better

These kids dnt understand the consequence of asking a tribe to leave a region.

If they start the same madness in the North a lot of people will die.
let them die, especially if they are from the south. Only idiots will still remain in the North till this time.
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

He just Igbos in the north to be ready. If you want to talk to your own tribe, pls go ahead. Moreso, the northern group did not mention your tribe in the ultimatum, but his
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

He just told Igbos in the north to be ready. If you want to talk to your own tribe, pls go ahead. Moreso, the northern group did not mention your tribe in the ultimatum, but his
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nemesis909: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Tzadeola:
See ehn abeg let's do something all this talk we they talk Here isn't going to change a thing we need to make our voices heard!!!!! The Fulanis haven't earned the rights to be called Citizens, these people are illegal immigrants!!!!! Earlier this week a friend travelled passed a road they attacked Omor he took pictures on a major road!! APC people Na una kill all this people as far as me am concerned oohh!!!

Your friend took pictures from 2018 this week?

grin
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by nasoeb: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Shayetet13:

Why not you shut up! When the Northern group gave their ultimatum did they mention any other tribe in southern Nigeria aside Igbos? If they mentioned Igbos why shouldnt the guy communicate to Igbos specifically
And you think we are surprised at your response? NO.
What would any sane person expect from most people of your tribe.
1. I referred to the attitudes of some igbos and yorubas fighting and belittling each other just to appear strong and derailing important thread just to spite the other even when it has absolutely nothing to do with the other. And this is done most often by the igbos. Up till now, NON of the yorubas denied that or called me names. But guess what. All that replied as expected are ALL IGBOS, some gave good reason and point out some fault which I acknowledge and said sorry to. While others with insult like yours.
2. In the usual way of igbos (Not all though) making everything about igbos this, igbo that.you are claiming the arewa youth ultimatum was JUST FOR THE IGBOS. where were you when they accused FFK, Obasanjo, CAN, Southern Priests and Afenefere, all southern Govs, ohaneze and kanu (just 3 igbo entities).
When can you guys stop making everything about una. Time to look inward why almost every part of country hate you guys.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by SmartMen: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
etebefia:
So Buhari can be this swift in assuring his people?
he doesn't hide his intentions. He doesn't give a fork. I blame Tinubu and the South West for this. They woke a monster all in bid to spite their own Southern brother.... Something the North will Never do, at lease we saw how peaceful the last presidential election was in the north.

The south? Educated morons.
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by nasoeb: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Shayetet13:

He just told Igbos in the north to be ready. If you want to talk to your own tribe, pls go ahead. Moreso, the northern group did not mention your tribe in the ultimatum, but his
There was NEVER a time the northern youth mentioned Just igbos.
Haba adding lies to your pedigree again.
We were all in this same country oh? We no just travel come oh, why lying in broad day light like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by SmartMen: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2019
nasoeb:

1. I referred to the attitudes of some igbos and yorubas fighting and belittling each other just to appear strong and derailing important thread just to spite the other eben when it has absolutely nothing to do with the other. And this is done most often by the igbos. Up till now, NON of the yoruba denied that or called me names. But guess what. All that replied as expected are ALL IGBOS, some gave good reason and point out some fault which I acknowledge and said sorry to. While others with insult like yours.
2. In the usual way of igbos (Not all though) making everything about igbos this, igbo that.you are claiming the arewa youth ultimatum was JUST FOR THE IGBOS. where were you when they accuse FFK, Obasanjo, CAN, Southern Priests and Afenefere, all southern Govs, ohaneze and kanu (just 3 igbo entities).
When can you guys stop making everything about una. Time to look inward why just the whole country hate you guys.

I agree with you partially until I read the whole country hates you guys. You see? You are also culprit of same crime you accused that dude of, generalizing with reckless abandon
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Tzadeola(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

Your friend took pictures from 2018 this week?

grin
get my point man!!!!! Wasn't with him when he took the picture he just came back from a trip to the west!!!! My point is everybody should be careful and all APC( ALL (RE)-PROGRRSSING COUNCIL) people that are still supporting Buhari I don't pray evil fall on you but I would prefer if your relatives were the ones on the floor so you would feel the weights of your decision!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2019
nasoeb:

1. I referred to the attitudes of some igbos and yorubas fighting and belittling each other just to appear strong and derailing important thread just to spite the other eben when it has absolutely nothing to do with the other. And this is done most often by the igbos. Up till now, NON of the yoruba denied that or called me names. But guess what. All that replied as expected are ALL IGBOS, some gave good reason and point out some fault which I acknowledge and said sorry to. While others with insult like yours.
2. In the usual way of igbos (Not all though) making everything about igbos this, igbo that.you are claiming the arewa youth ultimatum was JUST FOR THE IGBOS. where were you when they accuse FFK, Obasanjo, CAN, Southern Priests and Afenefere, all southern Govs, ohaneze and kanu (just 3 igbo entities).
When can you guys stop making everything about una. Time to look inward why just the whole country hate you guys.

Mind you, am not talking about the Yorubas here. I have never talked about them and am not interested in talking about them. However, why bash someone who spoke to his people knowing fully well that the ultimatum mentioned them directly. That was the only tribe the ultimatum mentioned. How many of those individuals mentioned stay in the north as we know it? If you want to talk on behalf of ffk and other individuals mentioned no problem, but a whole tribe was mentioned in an ultimatum and that does not concern you deeply. What is your problem is someone from that tribe reacting! Is it the guy that asked the northern group to mention a whole tribe in their ultimatum? Are you not just simply an asslicker. Pls attack the people who gave the ultimatum, not the one reacting to it. It is that simple.
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nemesis909: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Tzadeola:
get my point man!!!!! Wasn't with him when he sent the picture he just came back from a trip to the west!!!! My point is everybody should be careful and all APC( ALL (RE)-PROGRRSSING COUNCIL) people that are still supporting Buhari I don't pray evil fall on you but I would prefer if your relatives were the ones on the floor so you would feel the weights of your decision!!!

Your point is you posted pictures with the intention of misleading until you were caught out.
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by nasoeb: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2019
SmartMen:

I agree with you partially until I read the whole country hates you guys. You see? You are also culprit of same crime you accused that dude of, generalizing with reckless abandon
The bad igbos are making it very difficult for people to appreciate the real igbos. Haba.
Right sha. Noted
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2019
nasoeb:

We were all in this same country oh? We no just travel come oh, why lying in broad day light like this.

Shut up and go and read the ultimatum again
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Tzadeola(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

Your point is you posted pictures with the intention of misleading until you were caught out.
all I have to say is I never intended on misleading anybody, but if that's what it would take to get some action to stop all this nonsensical killing from the Fulanis path, I would dedicate my data to it!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by SmartMen: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
nasoeb:

they mentioned igbos. Even on twitter post that went viral, Igbo was the one they mentioned.

Whether u accept it or not, in crisis time, the first thing this people think of are igbos...
Re: Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive by Nemesis909: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Tzadeola:
all I have to say is I never intended on misleading anybody, but if that's what it would take to get some action to stop all this nonsensical killing from the Fulanis path, I would dedicate my data to it!!!!!!

You've already done.

At the end, what have you succeeded in doing?

Absolutely nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.