Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? (761 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
He trusted his wife because he loved her. He would do anything to keep his family and home intact. But the rumour of his wife's affair with a trusted friend of the family is giving him sleepless nights. He needs your counsel, please, read and help him.
Thanks, Monica Taiwo.

Dear Taiwo,

I need your counsel, and I need it urgently before I go mad or do something drastic. My wife is giving me sleepless nights, I haven't had a good sleep in the past six months and I am beginning to have some problems. My attitude is also affecting people around me and I don't like myself.

I have been married for over 15 years and our marriage is blessed with three children. To the best of my ability, I take care of my wife and children, but it seems as if my efforts and care are not enough for my wife.

She was the first woman who I had seen who had the audacity of introducing her manfriend to her husband and the most harrowing thing was that I had at many times prostrated to greet this man who my wife introduced to me as her 'uncle'.

The Yoruba would say: oloro a beti didi, everybody around us knew that this man was not my wife's uncle, but nobody was bold enough to tell me. I had always related to him as my in-law until two months ago when my supposed in-law's wife called to have a private audience with me. I tried to ask her what the matter was, but she would not speak on the telephone. I am sure you would be wondering how I got to know her, we were as close as a family and this was why I was so confused and I am in a state of shock.

She asked me not to inform my wife of the meeting, this got me more curious and I did not tell my wife I was meeting 'big auntie' as we all call her.

We met at one of the eateries close to my office; I was surprised to see her housemaid with her and after she told me what she wanted to tell me, I understood why she brought her housemaid because she corroborated all what 'big auntie' said.

I knew she was out of the country for some months, she told me that she learnt my wife was a regular visitor in their home when she was away and as if that was not enough; my wife used to sleep in her matrimonial bed with her husband while away.

Her housemaid told her all these, that was why she came with her boss to confirm all she said.

Big auntie told me that she had heard this happening before, but she thought it was just impossible, and since her housemaid told her all that happened in her absence, she decided to inform me and pleaded with me to call my wife to order and that she did not want to see her in her home again.

I didn't know what to make of all her allegations and all she said, I told her that I would not comment until I spoke with my wife and I was very sure that all she heard were mere rumours. I trusted my wife and knew that she wouldn't do a thing like that.

You would be curious to know if my wife and I do not live together. Well, I am a business man and I travel out of town most of the time, so it was possible that she was guilty of the allegations that she had gone to sleep with another woman's husband while I was away.

I had my doubts; I really couldn't see my wife doing what she was accused of, why would she?

Anyway, I got home and told my wife what transpired between big auntie and I, her reaction shocked me. She flared up and began to call me names. She accused me of joining people to slander her. When she said that, I asked her if she had been accused before, she did not answer me. She kept on raining abusive words on me.

At this juncture, I became curious and I told her that her reaction portrayed her as guilty. She called me a lot of names and even accused me of having an affair with 'big auntie' because I went to meet with her behind her. I was shocked and the quarrel went on in our home for over two weeks.

As if that was not enough, two days after big auntie spoke with me, she called back to tell me that 'big uncle' had sent her packing from her matrimonial home because of my wife's issue. She wanted to know if I discussed anything with her husband.

Of course, I did not, and that left nobody but my wife. When I asked her, she was so confrontational that I dropped the issue.

Taiwo, what do I do, could my wife possibly be dating this man? I don't want my home to break, I love my wife. I don't want to quarrel with her; but this issue has created doubts in my mind coupled with her attitude. Please, help me.

Tade.
Re: Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by 190: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
This is copy paste

from hints mag~

I would read later~
Re: Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hey Benz 190,

I don`t do hint stuff ok,

check the source if you like

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/oct/12/614.html
Re: Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2010
I can't believe I read it all smiley

@topic OH YES the picture is so clear for everyone to see. She is sleeping with the man, Wonders shall never cease. This what I call disgusting , it disgust and irritates me so fcking much when married people can't keep em shameless axz to their marriage. I feel for the the whoree's hubby.
Re: Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2010
@Reality, Ohh Yes

God knows what was responsible for her waward act,
Re: Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2010
Sometimes i wonder if our women can be trusted self?
Re: Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by InkedNerd(f): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2010
[b]^^^[/b]Gee, I wonder the same thing about some men tongue
Re: Could His Wife Be Possibly Dating Her 'uncle'? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:00am On Oct 15, 2010
What a complicated world self? i think the world trust should be abolished then,

(1) (Reply)

When Ur Girl Puts Too Much Religion Into A Relationship! / Memory Of Ur Ex / In Love With A love-vendor:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.