Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love (17162 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Nigerian Gay Boys Officially Declare Their Endless Love For Each Other On Ig(vid / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija: Two Nigerian Gay boys has officially take to their page to declare their endless love for each other.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/two-nigerian-gay-boys-has-officially.html

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by godofuck231: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Diper boys

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Cc

Watch video HERE

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by TANID(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Please I'm Serious About This Question, How Do Thier D!<k Rise During Sex Time.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Junkie1: 7:18am On Jul 18, 2019
FAGGOTT ALERT

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Thy don't know wat awaits dem
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
TANID:
that's d question have been trying to ask since. because as a straight guy I only get arouse when I see d curvy shape of a girl or her boobs or just the puzzzzyyy. but what this faggggots sees in a man that arouses them still baffles me

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by whizbee(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Lord, please do not deny me and fellow men endless supply of pussays so we won't turn gay

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Godsage(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
that's d question have been trying to ask since. because as a straight guy I only get arouse when I see d curvy shape of a girl or her boobs or just the puzzzzyyy. but what this faggggots sees in a man that arouses them still baffles me

From my little research, a full gay boy doesnt/rarely get aroused by female cos they tend to have more feminine hormornal inbalance growing up..

Some researchers even hypothesized that hormonal imbalances happens 5-6 month of gay fetus before birth cos that when the brain/devloping body of the fetus is introduced to sex hormones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Two pitiable destinies getting more useful to the Devil.

God help us embarassed

Nonsense and Midas01

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by franklingud(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Useless op

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by ADRIAN88(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2019
Love doesn't segregate..

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by rex444(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmmmm ooooohh ifa talk now.....nne ehe u dia if to say u wash that pant well, weh that pant guy sef? Abeg wetin dis two see on top matter ?
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2019
What's this trash ?!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by malanado: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2019
got no problem with you guys. just live and let others live

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Abee79(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Should we tell them? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by lilmax(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2019
all I see is 28

they should be sliced immediately
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
By declaring yourself as gay, in other words you are saying you engage in gay sex, the declaration can be munched and used as evidence against you in court, a good lawyer will convict you. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by AntiMCU: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
OctaviaNB:
Newsbroadcastnaija: Two Nigerian Gay boys has officially take to their page to declare their endless love for each other.

Cc

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/two-nigerian-gay-boys-has-officially.html

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by BarristerAlarig: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Godsage:

From my little research, a full gay boy doesnt/rarely get aroused by female cos they tend to have more feminine hormornal inbalance growing up..

Some researchers even hypothesized that hormonal imbalances happens 5-6 month of gay fetus before birth cos that when the brain/devloping body of the fetus is introduced to sex hormones

Where did you read should disturbing research??

Please provide a link or source.
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Yuceeluv(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Don't confuse love with "demon possession" biko undecided

ADRIAN88:
Love doesn't segregate..

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by NACE13: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
I used to hate these people until I discovered most of them didn't make themselves this way. Just don't bring your queer shii close to me, minimum of 100yards.
Live and let live

Frankly, the dark guy doesn't look the part. He looks like a guy who womanizes and will spend his last dime on a broad.

My pain is that one girl will now be crushing on these guys(queers) and some straight guys will now be crushing on the girl that is crushing the guys(queers). undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by ADRIAN88(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Don't confuse love with "demon possession" biko undecided

That's the thing with we Nigerians... We can't pick a struggle... We eat Hypocrisy as a three-square meal (plus dessert) in this part of the world.
#A typical Nigerian guy who despises gays doesn't mind a 3some with two or more lesbians.

(Even straight Nigerian babes codedly want to get down with or atleast fantasize about dipping in with two or more lesbians if the situation ever presents itself).

#"Wow-wow-wow" like St.Nicholas Ambulance when watching Ellen DeGeneres, but castigate the same sight if a common or poor couple is involved.

#Kill themselves over the latest iPhone and whatnot, but have no idea a prominent gay man (not like it means shiiit) heads the corporation and calls the shots on the next IOS product release.

#Sister Ngozi from "Valley Of Water And Disasters" will term gays demonic at the slightest chance, but when she's busy spelling 'COCONUT' on Blother Chibuzor's pestle every other weekend, it's either normal, or called 'Sin' or just 'Fornication', but definitely not 'Demonic'.

#Now to be clear, I'm Christian but I couldn't be bothered much about another man's sexual proclivities as long as he/she is open about their orientation, and not deceiving people.
My point here is this.. To many, especially in Nigeria, Your sin only seems larger and exaggerated when you are poor, if you are well-to-do, they'll cut you some slack..."confam slack sef".

#The same bible/quoran that frowns at same sex affairs, equally condemns fornication, adultery, theft, lies, greed, deception, vices we all are or have been guilty of at some (if not many) instances In our lives, so who are we to grade sinners differently please.

#The white man knows this truth of strength and wealth in diversity... And uses it to his advantage, but we Nigerians, lol! Typical headmasters of Hypocrisy, Hate and Ignorance still wallow in this archaic and sad mentality.

That brings me to my earlier assertion.. That "True love is pure, knows no hate, and does not segregate".

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
*laughs* wetin be dis
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by falcon01: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
wow! they say we find love in strange places.. but eeeew! eeeew!
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Tomide007: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Someone said that they might just be looking for a migrant visa... If they apply at this stage they'll definitely get it
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by merit455(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
ADRIAN88:

That's the thing with we Nigerians... We can't pick a struggle... We eat Hypocrisy as a three-square meal (plus dessert) in this part of the world.
#A typical Nigerian guy who despises gays doesn't mind a party with two or more lesbians.

(Even straight Nigerian babes codedly want to get down with or atleast fantasize about dipping in with two or more lesbians if the situation ever presents itself).

#"Wow-wow-wow" like St.Nicholas Ambulance when watching Ellen DeGeneres, but castigate the same sight if a common or poor couple is involved.

#Kill themselves over the latest iPhone and whatnot, but have no idea a prominent gay man (not like it means shiiit) heads the corporation and calls the shots on the next IOS product release.

#Sister Ngozi from "Valley Of Water And Disasters" will term gays demonic at the slightest chance, but when she's busy spelling 'COCONUT' on Blother Chibuzor's pestle every other weekend, it's either normal, or called 'Sin' or just 'Fornication', but definitely not 'Demonic'.Sorry,you don't have sense

#Now to be clear, I'm Christian but I couldn't be bothered much about another man's sexual proclivities as long as he/she is open about their orientation, and not deceiving people.
My point here is this.. To many, especially in Nigeria, Your sin only seems larger and exaggerated when you are poor, if you are well-to-do, they'll cut you some slack..."confam slack sef".

#The same bible/quoran that frowns at same sex affairs, equally condemns fornication, adultery, theft, lies, greed, deception, vices we all are or have been guilty of at some (if not many) instances In our lives, so who are we to grade sinners differently please.

#The white man knows this truth of strength and wealth in diversity... And uses it to his advantage, but we Nigerians, lol! Typical headmasters of Hypocrisy, Hate and Ignorance still wallow in this archaic and sad mentality.

That brings me to my earlier assertion.. That "True love is pure, knows no hate, and does not segregate".
Sorry,you dont have sense
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by ADRIAN88(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
merit455:
Sorry,you dont have sense

Finally someone with sense, Lol! hopefully I'll gain some in the nearest future. Thanks merit455
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by Aidejay(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
ADRIAN88:

That's the thing with we Nigerians... We can't pick a struggle... We eat Hypocrisy as a three-square meal (plus dessert) in this part of the world. .
#A typical Nigerian guy who despises gays doesn't mind a party with two or more lesbians.
#Sister Ngozi from "Valley Of Water And Disasters" will term gays demonic at the slightest chance, but when she's busy spelling 'COCONUT' on Blother Chibuzor's pestle every other weekend, it's either normal, or called 'Sin' or just 'Fornication', but definitely not 'Demonic'.
#The white man knows this truth of strength and wealth in diversity... And uses it to his advantage, but we Nigerians, lol! Typical headmasters of Hypocrisy, Hate and Ignorance still wallow in this archaic and sad mentality.hat brings me to my earlier assertion.. That "True love is pure, knows no hate, and does not segregate".
see I don't know what to say but this your post is spiritual it struck a chord in my spirit

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by HomophobesSuck: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Junkie1:
FAGGOTT ALERT
BIGOT ALERT
Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by HomophobesSuck: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
TANID:
The same ways yours get aroused when you see a female

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love by HomophobesSuck: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Obainoneandonly:
A question i've been trying to ask myself is why homophobes exist, just mind you own bussiness dude, no one should care if someone is lgbtq or not, Biggggggot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Has This Fallen Breast PHOTOS / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic) / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.