Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head (10850 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Once Arrested For Theft Now Head Of Lagos EFCC Zonal Office / A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal / Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head ...as Top APC Chieftains Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Kingosytex(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380738:
....a saint in your yard.
No more ogogoro master, the ineffectual buffon. that told you and your ilks that 'stealing is not corruption'.

Corruption don sweet u and the thieving politicians you sing their praises daily here.
Shame!

Nigeria is just endowed with many visionless and incompetent rulers

the ineffectual buffoon once said that stealing isn't corruption while the illiterate, gworo chewing, fulani demon in Aso Rock said that Abacha did not steal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by namiji2598: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
we are yet to see that of Mr udom
Mr udom is a disappointment
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by namiji2598: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though Akpabio did well in his first tenure in Akwa Ibom, it doesn't take out the fact that he's a thief.

Akpabio stole heavily from Akwa Ibom state. At least, I have some privy info on that. I will volunteer myself to testify against Akpabio if he misbehaves.
tell me a politician that has not stolen anything, the most important thing is he managed to live some good works behind
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by jamace(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380832:
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION
Yes, because Abacha did not steal any money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by DateMynd44(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
a very big one bro.
if you're living inthe State u only survive and feed with ur skills and self Enterprise, life is so tough for the indigenes.
I wonder what he's doing with the huge allocation, paris club refund asides from paying salaries cos that's he's only achievement alongside developing roads and infrastructures in his Onna/Eket community.

2 Likes

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Tzadeola(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
tell me a politician that has not stolen anything, the most important thing is he managed to live some good works behind
I don't know why people are like this ehn!!!!!!
I went to akwa-ibom I was impressed with his work, he had a role to play in making Akwa ibom what it is today!!!
He stole but he did a things or two.... Isn't that better than that illiterated zombie ruling us making the country worse than it is and still looting us silently ?? Let them leave the Man and his loot abeg!!!!
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by desthan(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
For some of the people here on nairaland always throwing shade at akpabio, the structure behind me here is one of his work

And what structure is that? Is it a space centre?
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Paperwhite(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
The "uncommon defector" whose "move over" to the coven of sanctimonious criminal saints has not only become a political orphan but the a victim of the liars he was frolicking with.

Even Oshiomole that celebrated Akpabio is fighting his own battle.Guess reality is clearer now? Hope yourself, Emmanuel Uduaghan have learnt lessons? Akpabio is now useless to the APC hence the remember his undusted corruption files with the EFCC.

Non-APC corruption is always corruption.Meanwhile,
whatsoever goes around not only comes around but also stays around.You were warned but finally "war saw war"

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by NatureIsGod: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380722:

CONFIRM!

GBAMsolutely!!

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by edibobo: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Let him face his music squarely. All the media hype that Akpabio has done well is just the to score him high. Any right thinking human beings should compare how much Akpabio gotten from the Federation Account only with the development on ground in Akwa Ibom, then we all will arrive at the conclusion that he stole the whole money meant for the State.
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Obaman12: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Don't fcking mind d OP posting shits abt Akpabio here. That man singlehandedly did everything you're seeing today in Akwa ibom state. Yes! He might've eaten from what he worked for doesn't give u d right to start dropping trashy posts abt him. Op u ate from that same money guy, so stop all dz childish blackmailing shits here. See lemme tell what u don't know, Akpabio is Akwa Ibom, without him no one would've known us. Stop writing shits abt him just because he left PDP to APC. He deserves some respect.

Mind u, am not in any political party, but that man did a great job in Aks. Give him that respect and repent of dz ur evil act

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Studyinchina200(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Built with our money.

Suffering and smiling.

The way some of you Nigerian youths reason sometimes huh.
namiji2598:
For some of the people here on nairaland always throwing shade at akpabio, the structure behind me here is one of his work
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2019
DateMynd44:
a very big one bro.
if you're living inthe State u only survive and feed with ur skills and self Enterprise, life is so tough for the indigenes.
I wonder what he's doing with the huge allocation, paris club refund asides from paying salaries cos that's he's only achievement alongside developing roads and infrastructures in his Onna/Eket community.

No more free money

If you don't have what it takes

Japa
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by DateMynd44(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

No more free money
If you don't have what it takes
Japa
Udom zombiee slave From onna spotted. I really pity u
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by ifiokjohn(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
Akpabio will go to jail. Nigeria must be better.
If we keep letting politicians who stole us dry off the hook simply because they did some few works, how then can we develop? Akpabio must be jail. Simple!!
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by ifiokjohn(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
Yes he is a disappointment because he no longer shares free money.
Because he is paying for all the monies Akpabio borrowed.

But you forget the new industries he is building in akwa ibom and roads
The companies he is attracting.
Uyo have more than 16hours of power daily.
He renovating and building new hospitals and schools. While sustaining the free education policy with lesser money and more higher debt left by akpabio
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by slimfit1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though Akpabio did well in his first tenure in Akwa Ibom, it doesn't take out the fact that he's a thief.

Akpabio stole heavily from Akwa Ibom state. At least, I have some privy info on that. I will volunteer myself to testify against Akpabio if he misbehaves.

Hide your identity my guy we have spy's here the you know who can give out your details under two minutes if they ask, you know Akpabio favours Fulani people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by namiji2598: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Yes he is a disappointment because he no longer shares free money.
Because he is paying for all the monies Akpabio borrowed.

But you forget the new industries he is building in akwa ibom and roads
The companies he is attracting.
Uyo have more than 16hours of power daily.
He renovating and building new hospitals and schools. While sustaining the free education policy with lesser money and more higher debt left by akpabio
it's been 3 months I see light in my house,and I live inside the town of abak..even uyo cannt burst of 16 hours power supply,places like uyo and eket only may burst of 5-10 hours of power, I live in abak which is the third largest city in akwa ibom and it's been more than 3 months I see a blink of light
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by namiji2598: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
desthan:

And what structure is that? Is it a space centre?
stadium
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Pinkybush: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380738:
....a saint in your yard.
No more ogogoro master, the ineffectual buffon. that told you and your ilks that 'stealing is not corruption'.

Corruption don sweet u and the thieving politicians you sing their praises daily here.
Shame!
Hypocrite! Your blind eyes can't locate you to the likes of Gandollar who was defended by your clueless, tyrant, lifeless vegetable and senile cow terrorist in aso rock. As corrupt as Akpabio is, your headless president accepted him into his devilish association called apc, inorder to benefit from the ill-gotten cash.
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by ifiokjohn(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
it's been 3 months I see light in my house,and I live inside the town of abak..even uyo cannt burst of 16 hours power supply,places like uyo and eket only may burst of 5-10 hours of power, I live in abak which is the third largest city in akwa ibom and it's been more than 3 months I see a blink of light
I only see an Akpabio worshipper in you.
It depends on ur location
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Ambrosecares1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fake news
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by namiji2598: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
ifiokjohn:
I only see an Akpabio worshipper in you.
It depends on ur location
it clearly shows u ar not in akwa ibom...don't quote me again,

Check my signature
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by ifiokjohn(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
it clearly shows u ar not in akwa ibom...don't quote me again,

Check my signature
Just keep quiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Hadejia: N128 Billion 2020 NASS Budget Shrouded In Secrecy / Protest Rocks Power Plant In Egbin As Power Outage Looms (Video) / PDP, ANPP, Slam Okorocha For Closing Schools, Markets For Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.