Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel (48228 Views)

1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by koladebrainiac(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2019
year?

It cant be more than a thousand year old

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:
If it was in Saudi they discovered an old church they must have destroyed it by now. Who born u to go there and pray.

Don't mind those hypocrite...

Israel is 100% more tolerant than all there Islamic countries. But what did you expect from people that behave like a programmable computer.. Have you see them commenting on Aljazerra page before? You will cry for there generations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by omaigala(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:
Why is it that when u want to comment on a Muslim thread nairaland will ask you whether you are a Muslim but they won't ask you that if it's a Christian thread. Why?

They are intolerant. Violent and crude. PS: I don't believe in any fxcking allah

8 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by efeski(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:
Why is it that when u want to comment on a Muslim thread nairaland will ask you whether you are a Muslim but they won't ask you that if it's a Christian thread. Why?

Na crase de worry them

2 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by dayveed1(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Mtw
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by fatymore(f): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
marvin906:

what a pity
I would go with your signature...

I sell duvet, you might need warmth...
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Debaiz:

Saudi Arabia has never known any other religion apart from idol worshiping and later Islam.

You’re simply not getting it.

Even if it’s only one person remaining on earth practicing Islam, Islam will always prevail.

You’re not the first person to say this and you won’t be the last. The west wanted to end Islam by invading the east but look at them now. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west and the whole world. 80% of western Christians are just Christians by mouth and not by practice and they’re gradually turning to the one true religion.

You simply can’t fight God

Seems you are more illiterate than bubu.

Please what's the religion of Muhammad first wife? Since Saudi only have traditional worshipers.

Lol.

Even after you people wipe out all history you still don't succeeded.

Did you know the funniest part about Islam? You people are living as if you are scared that your Islam will become something of history.. No wonder all your Islamic countries called for the head of anyone that revert Islam. Well despate all the laws you still haven't reach Christianity in term of population.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by omoadeleye(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Glorylynn:
I thought I read mosquito

That's what my brain has been interpreting since

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by PedroEastman: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2019
This is nonsense.. They should start asking questions about Christian pages too...
the Op incharge of this is stupid.. Religious extremists..

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by AnanseK(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:

Because Muslims are polite and do not insult Jesus or the Bible but the non Muslims on NL do not share that civility and respect for others.

6 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by FASASI1(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Glorylynn:
I thought I read mosquito
Put on your glasses and read again
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by PedroEastman: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2019
This is nonsense.. They should start asking questions about Christian pages too...
the Op incharge of this is stupid.. Religious extremists..
their eye is bigger than their brain

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by blindjustice13(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
I am waiting for when we will find the oldest shrine. undecided

3 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Ebirra: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
The whole world knows that the jew have no business in the territory currently known as Israel

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by blindjustice13(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
AnanseK:

Because Muslims are polite and do not insult Jesus or the Bible but the non Muslims on NL do not share that civility and respect for others.
you mean polite suicide bombers and dagger wielders? Lol

The real reason is because the owner of this forum knows how intolerant you people are, before you manufacture e-beheading missile amd e-dagger for commenters , grin. Any small comment now una fit start riot for kano just the same way you lots did over a carton drawn in another country.

9 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by hassinho707(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2019
crackhouse:
If it was in Saudi they discovered an old church they must have destroyed it by now. Who born u to go there and pray.
So, you don't know that Saudi Arabia has Christians who worship in big Churches in their country?
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Biritiko: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
Every christian country should criminalize islam the way saudi does to other religion

My opinion
And Israel is a Christian country ? Lmfao
Well , FYI . There are more muslims than Christians in Isreal

2 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Ebirra:
The whole world knows that the jew have no business in the territory currently known as Israel

Did you fail to read that part that said " after Islamic invasion " who did you invade the land from?

4 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by xgnx(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2019
<!>Allahu Akbar<!/>
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by ibez007(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2019
636 C.E?!

Allahu Akbar!.

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by blindjustice13(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
AnanseK:

You can see one of the evil ones responding with insults, this is their heritage.
shhhhhh, the evil ones are the ones blowing people up for senseless reasons, the evil ones are the ones killing our soldiers daily, the evil ones are the ones beheading people all in the name of allah,channel your energy to the right direction ,the evil is within you my friend.

I clicked the oath to prove to your kind and the owner of this forum that some stupid oath doesn't scare me . tongue

5 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Strawman: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2019
Debaiz:

Saudi Arabia has never known any other religion apart from idol worshiping and later Islam.

You’re simply not getting it.

Even if it’s only one person remaining on earth practicing Islam, Islam will always prevail.

You’re not the first person to say this and you won’t be the last. The west wanted to end Islam by invading the east but look at them now. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the west and the whole world. 80% of western Christians are just Christians by mouth and not by practice and they’re gradually turning to the one true religion.

You simply can’t fight God

Lol you're getting it all wrong. It was Muslims who first wanted to end the West with conquest and wars for over 400 years; they invaded many countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal, and even took over Constantinople which was the capital of the Roman empire. The West fought back and took back their lands, if not Western education today would've been Arabic education; virtually the whole world today would've been greeting each other as-salam alaykum cheesy What you're talking about is when the West got greedy with their victory and now wanted to take the Muslims land that's when the Muslims no gree.

Islam being the fastest growing religion is primarily because of demographics and high birth rates and not the veracity of the religion. Muslims can marry 4 wives, give birth to more children, and not to mention, apostasy (leaving Islam) is criminalized by a number of Muslim countries, even punishable by death in some countries. So you can't boldly say that 80% of Western Christians are only Christians by mouth because it can equally be said that many Muslims in Middle Eastern countries can't even denounce their religion because they would be victimized or killed. Besides that, compare the lives of how strict Muslims are in Islamic countries with how free their lifestyles are when they move to Western countries and we can tell who's bearing their religion by mouth alone.

And by the way, you missed the point mrvitalis was making. Freedom of religion is a universal human right; so Muslim countries criminalizing Christianity and other religions is just wrong. Let's be guided please

15 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by DennisEche(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2019
NEXT THING NA TO STRAP BOMB AND SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

ok

One thing I have noticed in most Nigerian Christians is that,
they are very ignorant and argues senselessly...

Most of them don't know the difference between a JEW and a CHRISTAIN.
That's why you see most of them defend Israel at that slightest opportunity while the VERY minority Christians in Isreal THAT ARE NOT EVEN UP TO 5% cry of marginalisation and oppressions EVERYDAY.
MUSLIMS in Isreal are even majority (MORE THAN 15%)
One fact is that, JEW don't give a shlt about christains. They've been living like enemies since the days of JESUS CHRIST.
They dont believe in him.
THEY still believe till today that HE IS A LIAR AND A HYPOCRITE.

Are you done trolling?

Can you now show us where he said that Israel is a Christian country?

Braindead Mumuslim

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Nurex1111(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Jabioro:
That was the beginning of spreading the dangerous name that had killed more than any plague or epidemic disease on Earth..
what is this one saying, go back to history and read what killed more than plague and epidemic on earth (knight)
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by BigBrother9ja: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2019
Firebomber:

Are you done trolling?

Can you now show us where he said that Israel is a Christian country?

Braindead Mumuslim
I don't argue with d0lts...

3 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by SpyAC(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2019
fatymore:
Allahu Akbar.

May Allah make us a believing Muslim till death.

Do you need Duvet/Bedsheets?

I can get them deliver to your doorstep.

Jumah Mubarak
Nonsense people
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by SpyAC(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2019
akeemakinremi:
Allahu akbar
Una no well
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Xgull007(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Allah is the greatest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is Sallah Day In Nigeria? / Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? / Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.