Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe (27807 Views)

Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Lagos Leads Highly Indebted States With More Than N1 Trillion Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe by handie(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2019
XaintJoel20:

I am in Benin City, Edo State.
His developmental works are visible for all to see.
Can you enlighten me on some of these '' developmental works''
Re: DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe by XaintJoel20: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
handie:
Can you enlighten me on some of these '' developmental works''

From your assertion, it's obvious there is nothing I will say that will sound impressive to you and I won't want to waste my precious time convincing someone that has already streamlined his mind on what he wants to believe
Re: DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe by alezzy13: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Very impressive for Ebonyi State. I made the point previously that Umahi is arguably the best performing governor.

In no other state have I seen the kind of rapid, sustained and high quality infrastructural development like in Ebonyi (and yes, I've visited quite a number), and he's also regular in payment of salaries, yet he's managed to keep the dept profile fairly low.

The sad fact is that most of these states, especially the oil producing ones are just wasteful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinjide Attacks Buhari For Truncating Lagos Metroline Project / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos) / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.