Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Love Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Game (273 Views)

Checkout This Love Game I Programmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Game by BonPatrick(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
This short story of how I would eat your pussy was written just for you. Read it and enjoy it while stroking your sweet wet pussy. I want you to get wet I mean really wet reading about me doing this to you baby. I want your body hurting badly, nipples hard and your clit swollen and throbbing before you insert anything into it. You might even want to print it and lay back on your bed and love your body while you read it. It’s my special gift to you.

After undressing each other, we move to the shower and we slowly clean each other enjoying for the first time see and touching each other’s sex. With your back to the shower wall now, I drop to my knees and pull your lower body towards my open and waiting mouth. You Bend forward and moan when you felt my lips and tongue press on your clean sweet tasting pussy and ass from behind. You gladly opened your legs as wide as you can and squat a little by bending your legs for me. I move in further between them so I can move my face into your pussy hole further.

You so wanted my mouth and tongue to lick and suck your pussy because it had been so long since anyone has done this to you and you really have missed it. I stop long enough to take in your beautify two holes close up as I examine that sweet long slit and press my nose against it. I inhale your sweet musk before I bury me mouth against lips and they open for me exposing your waiting pussy hole. My mouth and tongue begin to go to work and in seconds, I have you moaning. With your hands pressed against the bathroom tiles, your body starts to shake a little as your excitement builds with the need for more stimulation. You look over your shoulder and down seeing my head up under your body. Oh yes! You whisper as I knee and stay between your thighs licking, eating and using my fingers to stimulate you.

The feeling is fantastic and you bend your knees more so I can get even deeper under you as and pussy.
Re: Love Game by ITbomb(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Serious Hook Up Point! / Advice Me Ooo Nairalanders / 108 Short And Sweet Love Quotes That Will Speak Volumes At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.