Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,545 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Checkout This Love Game I Programmed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Love Game I Programmed (241 Views)

Love Game / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Love Game I Programmed by enyichiA: 7:40am On Nov 15, 2020
This is a game we played when we were younger. I and my friends.

We used to bring two names, (a boy and a girl) and then we perform a series of stupid calculations by cancelling out recurring letters of the name.

The letters that weren't cancelled out were now counted, the outcome produces if those two are going to be lovers, admirers, secret lovers etc. Lol.

I decided to work on it and make a computer cancel the letters out instead of a human being. Boom. That was how the project was born.

I present to you, FLAMES!!

https://srty.me/FLAMES

Please post a screenshot of names you tried in the comments so we can laugh small ���

Note: App is for fun purposes only

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Add Value To Your Husband || Adams Today / / Have You Ever Been Rejected because Of Were You're From. Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.