Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] (3530 Views)

If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do.

I left the house with just 1k in my wallet to buy bolé.

While heading to the place, since it's nearby, a young man stopped me as if he is a stranded stranger who wants direction to a place. I wanted to ignore, but decided to stop and hear him out.

"We are coming from (name removed) and going to (name removed)," he said. In my head, I said, "Hmm! That's far." "Please, we are hungry. Help us with something to buy food," he said.

Immediately, I recalled a post I read on Nairaland a few days ago of a man who gave a young guy a lift, but when this man alighted, the stole the helper's laptop.

Instantly, a spirit said to me, "Nigeria is the worst place to give someone you don't know money. Evil men and women are roaming."

As I try to decide if I should just walk away because of the Nairaland story I read, another spirit said, "Givers never lack."

Now, I was confused. "How much do you want?" I asked and he pondered on what to say, then I said, "500 Naira," and agreed.

Come let's go to one of these restaurants so you can order a plate and I'll pay. He doesn't seem impressed with my idea, but we headed to a restaurant. We got there and they said they only sell drinks and pepper soup, so we crossed the road to another restaurant.

He ordered for a plate and I paid 500 from the only 1k with me. When I was leaving, this young man couldn't say thank you. I left the restaurant without him talking to me. It was as if he ignored me or I was his enemy.

I left the place and headed to the bole joint, but sadly, the woman wasn't around. While going back, I noticed the girl he came with was outside standing while he was inside eating.

I walked up to her and asked, "Why aren't eating?" "It's just one plate." In my head, I wanted to use the remaining 500 and buy for her, then I looked up and say a suya joint.

Now, I'm in a crossroad again. Should I buy for her or should I mind my business and buy suya for myself?

"Who is he to you?" I asked. "He is my brother," she replied. "Go and eat with him," I said, then walked away. After all, the brother I helped couldn't say thank you — is she any different?

I bought suya and headed home to watch to watch Algeria Vs. Senegal.

The moral of the story is: not everyone who asks you for help deserves help. Criminals and ritualists are roaming about looking for who to use. Please, don't give people you don't know cash. With this behavior, who knows what he would've done with the money.

Mind you, these two people really looked unattractive, but looks is not a factor of who to help. I just pray their hearts is not as ugly as their behaviors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
I have finished the suya, so lemme go watch the second half of the match.

Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
One secret I want to reveal to all of you is: storytelling is one of the best skills you'll ever have.

If you can go out and share a story of what happened in an entertaining or engaging way, you can turn that skill to money in less than 2 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
After reading lots of books, I have noticed 80% of the most interesting and life-changing books are stories.

Have you read think and grow rich? 80% of the contents are stories.

Have you read the richest man in Babylon? 80% of the contents are stories.

Have you read the Bible or Quran? 80% of the contents are stories.

Have you read how to win friends and influence people? 80% of the contents are stories.

Have you read rich dad poor dad? 80% of the contents are stories.

Almost all the great books have 80% stories, 20% solution. The stories make the solutions more comprehensible.

This 80% is not a research, but what I noticed. If the book is a "How to," book, then the unique stories is what makes it stand out.

As Les Brown will say, "Never make a point without telling a story and never tell a story without making a point."

5 Likes

Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by emmancipated(m): 1:45am On Jul 20, 2019
Inspiring, maybe I'll try writing one of these days. BTW Abba Kyari dies at 80, which Kyari is that
Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by ABCthings: 2:14am On Jul 20, 2019
You didn't have to show us the suya rap.
BTW how why is your thread always in the trending block? (๏_๏)
Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04am On Jul 20, 2019
ABCthings:
You didn't have to show us the suya rap.
BTW how why is your thread always in the trending block? (๏_๏)
The title has (picture), so it will be seen as deceit if you open it without seeing a picture. I hope you understand what I mean.
Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:07am On Jul 20, 2019
emmancipated:
Inspiring, maybe I'll try writing one of these days. BTW Abba Kyari dies at 80, which Kyari is that
Yes, try it. Abba Kyari? I have no idea. In my village, we don't read newspaper or know politician's names.
Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by ebuka10box(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2019
2bedroom flat for rent @port harcourt , Ada George axis for 350k, 400k, 450,500 . Hit me up if you are interested 07066196319
Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
One secret I want to reveal to all of you is: storytelling is one of the best skills you'll ever have.

If you can go out and share a story of what happened in an entertaining or engaging way, you can turn that skill to money in less than 2 months.

You have come with another one grin . So how does one learn story telling in writing? smiley
Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
joeeee240:

You have come with another one grin . So how does one learn story telling in writing? smiley
When you go out and something funny happens, open your textpad and narrate it in details. That's how simple it is.
Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by grandstar(m): 1:06am On Jul 21, 2019
The other day. I gave a distraught looking man in his 30's 150naira when he asked for help in a restaurant. I actually wanted to give him 200 but money no reach.

The man said the food in the restaurant was a bit pricey which was true and that'll he'll go somewhere else to eat. He even wanted to pray for me but I told him to knock it off grin

Once he left, someone in the restaurant told me he's a drunk and that's what he wants s to use the money for booze. SMH angry

4 Likes

Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by Phenomenal16(f): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
I have finished the suya, so lemme go watch the second half of the match.

.. Must u snap d news paper

Re: LOOK AT What He Asked Me To Do [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. Must u snap d news paper
Yes. Whatever catches more attention and keeps the people talking is great and will be repeated. That is the game — learn it or complain about it. Life goes on. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

That Is Exactly What I Need Now(adult Picture) / This Is Robbery – Man Says As He Shares Bride Price List He Received From Fiancé / I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.