Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. (1687 Views)

Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / Would You Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship For N20M+USA Citizenship? / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by LouisThoru(f): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
There is opportunity for people to denounce their Nigerian citizenship, we are forming a group to openly declare our intentions. If you are game. Please notify here by simply replying game with your full name.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by TewMuch: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2010
Naija might be crap, but no Naija man will give up their passport or citizenship because we know the country's potential. When things get better, wetin we wan do? Who go give us passport? You want us to be aimless and homeless retarded African's abi? I will pass. I also think you want to use this to know our names. Start with you own Name first. Mine is Omonaija monisopassiportinu.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by googles: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
undecided undecided

Why am i not surprised ? you started showing ur IQ level the day you registered this ID on NL

not for once av you posted sommin relatively positive or close to it
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by chosen04(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2010
TewMuch:

Naija might be crap, but no Naija man will give up their passport or citizenship because we know the country's potential. When things get better, wetin we wan do? Who go give us passport? You want us to be aimless and homeless retarded African's abi? I will pass. I also think you want to use this to know our names. Start with you own Name first. Mine is Omonaija monisopassiportinu.

When things gets better? in 3055? Dude you wouldnt be alive to witness it (No offence). So stop hoping and face reality!
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by LouisThoru(f): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided

Why am i not surprised ? you started showing your IQ level the day you registered this ID on NL

not for once av you posted sommin relatively positive or close to it

IQ? Your profile picture shows everything about your IQ.

IGNORED>
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Pennywise(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
And what do you get when you denounce? An american citizenship?
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by googles: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

IQ? Your profile picture shows everything about your IQ.

IGNORED>

and your posts says it all about your 0.175 IQ . . . you are dumber dan a cretin

yea denounce your citizenship and take up ur space in the cemetary  wink
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by LouisThoru(f): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
googles:

and your posts says it all about your 0.175 IQ . . . you are dumber dan a cretin

yea denounce your citizenship and take up your space in the cemetary  wink

Sharap. Idiot. Moda F ker.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by googles: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

Sharap. . Moda F ker.

do a back flip and kiss your own butt . . . cretina wink
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Odunnu: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
chosen04:

When things gets better? in 3055? Dude you wouldnt be alive to witness it (No offence). So stop hoping and face reality!
If you'l die before Nigeria gets better,with all pleasure. As for me,the Nigeria i'll handover to my children will be a great nation.
As it is now,I wont even give up my citizenship. I love ths country.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by slap1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
Odunnu:

If you'l die before Nigeria gets better,with all pleasure. As for me,the Nigeria i'll handover to my children will be a great nation.
Daz ma gurl!
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by benchwest: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2010

our economy ill be powerfull in ten years,with the present improvement in our economy plus the incoming reforms that are going,you gonna see a great change even in 5 yrs.
this reforms on electricity are little more eforts on our roads,air rout,water will boom investors in our country creating jobs and when jobs are created cunsumer comfidence will be busted  that creat economy.
production will bust,
we got 200 million people the world is waiting for our reforms for them to come down and pump money to our economy.
well i leave it there 4  you,guest u understand.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by chosen04(f): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
Odunnu:

I can tell there is no electricity in your dormin as we are talking and yet you pay over invoiced electricity bills.

QS:: Why wouldnt DEVIL LOVE DARKNESS?

benchwest:

our economy ill be powerfull in ten years,with the present improvement in our economy plus the incoming reforms that are going,you gonna see a great change even in 5 yrs.
this reforms on electricity are little more eforts on our roads,air rout,water will boom investors in our country creating jobs and when jobs are created cunsumer comfidence will be busted that creat economy.
production will bust,
we got 200 million people the world is waiting for our reforms for them to come down and pump money to our economy.
well i leave it there 4 you,guest u understand.

Sounds like the much advertised and cherished Vision 2010 . . . . . . , . .Abacha died b/4 the time.

OBj smartly didnt introduce any vision but ruined economy . . . . . . . .Survived.

Sounds like the much advertised and cherished Vision 20:2020 . . . . . . , . .Yar'adua died b/4 the time.

Joe is Lucky , . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . , . . . , . , . , . . , . . . But lucky will leave him once he introduces any vision/programme towards the betterment of Naija

If these people CANT see that these are the GOD'S sign that his country is doomed, then i weep for them!!!
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by chyz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
Maybe we should start a nigerian ID burning day. grin
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by EzeUche0(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
googles is becoming more feisty each day she is in politics. I am starting to enjoy her.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by ChinenyeN(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
No. Not unless what I receive in return is my correct national citizenship & accompanying passport.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Chineye, what do you consider your CORRECT citizenship?
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by orangemen: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
@poster,
am GAME.
chris chidi.
i will be better off a togolese than this obasanjo infested jungle called nigeria.
i will come back when obasanjo and his gang are all gone.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by ChinenyeN(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ileke-Idi, it would be that of my proper nationhood; An Igbo Commonwealth.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Beaf: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
@slap1
I used to like you until I checked your profile and saw the hated arsenel shield! embarassed cry
. . .So please my friend, denounce Nigeria o! And leave it for Man U supporters and other good people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by marcus1234: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Beaf: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

There is opportunity for people to denounce their Nigerian citizenship, we are forming a group to openly declare our intentions. If you are game. Please notify here by simply replying game with your full name.

Dis babe sef! How can you look so lovely and still come up wit dis kain yeye topic?
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by googles: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loiusthoru is now a chic . . . talk about serious personality disorder lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by slap1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
Beaf:

@slap1
I used to like you until I checked your profile and saw the hated arsenel shield! embarassed cry
. . .So please my friend, denounce Nigeria o! And leave it for Man U supporters and other good people. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think you're the first Man U fan I've come across that hates Arsenal. I thought the clubs' fans are kith and kin? Do you like Chelsea, then?
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Beaf: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
slap1:

I think you're the first Man U fan I've come across that hates Arsenal. I thought the clubs' fans are kith and kin? Do you like Chelsea, then?

No, I don't either. I adore Man U and hate Liverpool. I'm ambivalent to most, except for desliking Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham and Reading FC (since relegated).
It's all mostly present or past manager related issues. grin
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

you have serious problem anyways I will advise you  go to Sudan or somalia for your campaign
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by slap1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
Beaf:

No, I don't either. I adore Man U and hate Liverpool. I'm ambivalent to most, except for desliking Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham and Reading FC (since relegated).
It's all mostly present or past manager related issues. grin
I've changed the pics, just for this week.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Beaf: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
slap1:

I've changed the pics, just for this week.

. . .I remember you are one of my main men! wink grin grin grin
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Onlytruth(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
Bia Slap1, gini ka iji akwado nwokem a n'achi anyi? Achorom ima nke bu eziokwu. Ibi n'Aba, ya mere I g'ama ihe bu eziokwu n'ihe ndia anyi n'ekwu maka ya. Ngwa gwam! undecided
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Onlytruth(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
Beaf:

. . .I remember you are one of my main men! wink grin grin grin

Anyone who supports Jona is your main man. Anyone who doesn't is your. . .arch enemy?
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Poster, I am sorry but I feel I need to post my view on this at this point.

I hate threads like this one . . . makes me wonder if people even have a life for them to start threads of this kind, in politics for that matter. There is a reason why I avoid other boards. Mostly cause you can tell a whole lot of the threads there were probably started by immature kids with nothing else to do with their time.

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by LouisThoru(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^^^

So what have you said?

@Poster, I am sorry - Sorry for what? I don't own Nairaland

but I feel I need to post my view on this at this point.  - ok,  how can i help you?

I hate threads like this on[/b]e - Is that an information, a question or you are just thinking of what to say? You hate it? Yet you saw the topic, opened it and possibly read it, yet you hate it? ROFLMAO

[b] . . . makes me wonder if people even have a life to continue starting a thread of this kind, in politics for that matter.
- Wonder, wonder, wonder wonder, until you turn into wanderer. What is your fu cking business if they have a life or not, at least they havent come to seek for your stinking one.

There is a reason why I avoid other boards.  - Whats our business with that?

Mostly cause you can tell a whole lot of the threads are probably started by immature kids with nothing else to do with their time but open meaningless threads. - Meaningless to you.

ROFLMAO!! - Worst still, what does this mean? Rolling on the floor licking motherfoking Arse 'ole?

Yet someone starts a topic saying Nigeria is a failed state, you had the largest number of comment.

I read through your posts and it seems to me everyone on NairaLand wants to fry your butt minus the hole for breakfast, lunch or for dinner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba,Igbo and hausa :One Nigeria / Murder In Malabo: How Police In Equatorial Guinea Killed Nigerian Prince / Al-mustapha’s Prison Notes: “I Would Have Gunned Down Abdulsalami”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.