Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. (1691 Views)

Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / Would You Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship For N20M+USA Citizenship? / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, I am sorry but I feel I need to post my view on this at this point.

I hate threads like this one . . . makes me wonder if people even have a life to continue starting a thread of this kind, in politics for that matter. There is a reason why I avoid other boards. Mostly cause you can tell a whole lot of the threads are probably started by immature kids with nothing else to do with their time but open meaningless threads. ROFLMAO!!
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Loiusthoru is now a chic . . . talk about serious personality disorder lipsrsealed

ROTFLMAO!!
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by MissyB2: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

^^^^

So what have you said?
Classic!  grin  grin  grin  grin Lmao
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Ileke-Idi, it would be that of my proper nationhood; An Igbo Commonwealth.
Interesting.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Beaf: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2010
LouisThoru:

So what have you said?

@Poster, I am sorry - Sorry for what? I don't own Nairaland

but I feel I need to post my view on this at this point.  - ok,  how can i help you?

I hate threads like this on[/b]e - Is that an information, a question or you are just thinking of what to say? You hate it? Yet you saw the topic, opened it and possibly read it, yet you hate it? ROFLMAO

[b] . . . makes me wonder if people even have a life to continue starting a thread of this kind, in politics for that matter.
- Wonder, wonder, wonder wonder, until you turn into wanderer. What is your fu cking business if they have a life or not, at least they havent come to seek for your stinking one.

There is a reason why I avoid other boards.  - Whats our business with that?

Mostly cause you can tell a whole lot of the threads are probably started by immature kids with nothing else to do with their time but open meaningless threads. - Meaningless to you.

ROFLMAO!! - Worst still, what does this mean? Rolling on the floor licking motherfoking Arse 'ole?

Yet someone starts a topic saying Nigeria is a failed state, you had the largest number of comment.

I read through your posts and it seems to me everyone on NairaLand wants to fry your butt minus the hole for breakfast, lunch or for dinner.

Chineke me! Olurun wa! Oghene biko! Chei! Chai! No! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn! See hau dem take pesin husband sweep floor (yes kobo is male)!
Dis kain tin can make a grown man commit suicide o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Interesting.
How so?
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 14, 2010
ChinenyeN:

How so?
lol didn't exepect that reply from you
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by mubaraqqq(f): 1:57am On Oct 14, 2010
Nigerians you are too funny!!! Too much !!!!
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by mubaraqqq(f): 2:09am On Oct 14, 2010
mubaraqqq:

Nigerians you are too funny!!! Too much !!!!

Am done after seeing that response to Kobo!!! Chineke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is too fucking much that is too funny, OH God
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by ChinenyeN(m): 3:22am On Oct 14, 2010
Hehh. . What kind of response were you expecting from me, Ileke-Idi?
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by koruji(m): 3:26am On Oct 14, 2010
Question to u Ms. Lou: Who are you? What "opportunities" are you talking about, how is that an interest of yours, and in what role are you making this request/announcement?

There is opportunity for people to denounce their Nigerian citizenship, we are forming a group to openly declare our intentions. If you are game. Please notify here by simply replying game with your full name.
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by bkbabe97y(m): 4:34am On Oct 14, 2010
Do u "DENOUNCE" or "RENOUNCE" Citizenship?!
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Beaf: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Do u "DENOUNCE" or "RENOUNCE" Citizenship?!

She is not ready to renounce, she said "denounce." Pick up your brain and re-insert it. grin
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2010
[size=16pt]@Poster: This is one of the most stupid posts I've ever seen on NL. Even children of convicted criminals have not 'denounced' their parents.

This is another 'me sef must post' topic[/size]
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by CareTaker1(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2010
Only cowards will denounce for lack of integrity
Re: Do You Want To Denounce Your Nigerian Citizenship? There Is Opportunity. by AkinEgba: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2010
Nigerians like to hope sha! But do you need to renounce your citizenship in public? Millions of Nigerian have already done so in their minds even if psychologically. If not ask me why they are trooping out of the country in mass. Even Somali get naija community.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Us Senate Money Laundering Investigations: Jennifer Atiku Plans To Flee Dubai / Tiv/fulani Crises: 36 Dead, 10,000 Displaced In Benue / Yoruba,Igbo and hausa :One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.