Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) (74883 Views)

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Coza rapists, anything that happens to this family we will definitely deal with you

Father please protect Dakolo family

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guy enter studio wax album abeg....

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Attention seeking cow

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Omarsheriff(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Are you thinking what i'm thinking? grin grin
you are here again
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy just like social media attention..

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Vision2045:
Sharp Guy... Another way of sending SOS reminder Since Afcon is over.

Sense will not kill you

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
salford1:
Things are happening.

What are d things that are happening?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yakade:
Armed herdsmen
una go kill person for nairaland o
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Mr Timi from your view angle you can easily copy the vehicle number with that the owner can be traced

It might be EFCC oh trying to burst boys, you always move in white hiace bus like this too

Whichever one just be on alert oh

Guy, leave matter... We know the essence of this script. Mr. Timi needs to get back to the studio, before he loses the fading respect people have for him.

This is not me hating nor being insensitive... I easily see through bullsh*t. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Reaction from the the rape saga...!

Face it and God will deliver us unto the truth

At last we will hear through confession.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by asamwababy: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dpharisee:
That bus looks like the type DSS uses these days for operation alongside the usual Toyota Hilux

You are right.

This is DSS bus.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Correctgist:
Singer Timi Dakolo who raised an alarm after he spotted some strange men with guns at his house has been rescued.

Sega Link who shared a photo of the singer on his Instagram page wrote;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/update-timi-dakolo-rescued-after-strange-gunmen-stormed-his-house-photos/

Can u show us "d strange men with guns"? How many were they? Where is d storm that they stormed?

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
God pass them
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
k
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by naphunlimited(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
It is well

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by awa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
I feel there is script been acted out here. If someone is sending people to drop you down they will come for the mission. I suspect publicity stunt somewhere. This does not add up....giving dog a bad name to hang it

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by stanley000: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Looks like that segalink are or is kind of effective in dealing with stuffs. But the name though, I just can't help but think about Sega mega drive when I see the name lol

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by ukahrawah: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Righteousness shall vindicate the just.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi !! You shall not die
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by yommygift15: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Attention seeker, gun men ko, Boko Haram ni, Lie Mohammed is a leaner when Timi Dakolo is talking

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by H2Ossss(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
why do I just feel this guy is seeking for attention.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by idonhammer: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guy if they wants you dead you no go see time make any call.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Broadmind: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
What you get when you expose your family all in the name of using social media. Ode! Mumu!
Unknown enemies will leverage on it to carry out attacks and remain untraceable. The court will ask for evidence which you can't produce even if you accuse Fatoyinbo. People like you will stop abusing social media usage. God help you

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Correctgist:
Singer Timi Dakolo who raised an alarm after he spotted some strange men with guns at his house has been rescued.

Sega Link who shared a photo of the singer on his Instagram page wrote;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/update-timi-dakolo-rescued-after-strange-gunmen-stormed-his-house-photos/

u don't even av mind and u ar having issue with a formal cultist,I pity u and ur family
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
If they actually had guns and intended to harm you, I doubt they'd be parked in such a conspicuous manner. Abi our kidnappers or criminal don't have common sense?

Doesn't add up though

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by awa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

Guy, leave matter... We know the essence of this script. Mr. Timi needs to get back to the studio, before he loses the fading respect people have for him.

This is not me hating nor being insensitive... I easily see through bullsh*t. undecided

One reasonable comment I have read here. Some Nigerians are so bad at hoax
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Ooye12: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Free dis guy and his family na !!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by ChristineC: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by yehmy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Mr Timi from your view angle you can easily copy the vehicle number with that the owner can be traced

It might be EFCC oh trying to burst boys, you always move in white hiace bus like this too

Whichever one just be on alert oh
Br932 - ksf
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by skedman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is lirs, land use charge people now
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Because na timi. Hope if e happen to me dem go show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.