Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) (74885 Views)

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na was ooo
Gunmen here and there !
Is this really a country!
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wetin this guy do Buhari now?Na by force to become muslim?
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Iwonttell(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
If gun men want you dead they will ambush you on the road
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

As in... The script would have been more convincing if the actors in the bus had the intelligence to step out briefly with guns donning intimidating masks.

I would have still seen through it anyway... cool

HAHAHAHAHAHAH cheesy cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Ladygenny: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
OmoOshodi:
why calling the man a rapist?... Who made you judge of the yet to be proven case

I am completely convinced the guy is a rapist. There seems to be a pattern with him, and Dakolo's wife wasn't his only victim.
He also sleeps around with singles ladies and had numerous affairs with them ( I don't really care about that, so far they are consenting adults).
There are certain expectations and responsibilities placed on clerics, Drs and certain other professions that we dont expect them to take advantage of the people under their care/wards/patients/clients.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me....George Horne
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
The truth will manifest soon....

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
This guy go sabi act..lol I just can't stop laughing .. Rescued?? He come take picture without slippers or shoes ? So the armed gun men came to attack you in your house and parked outside for show off?? Ode buruku ni timi yi se.. One of the most dumb human being I have seen in recent years.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
iammolahs:
And some idiots are dragging that COZA pastor into this
Coza is involved.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
You for wait for me before na

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Whatever it is, just be safe...
The lady comment up there, it's either there's a drum full of ozone relaxer in her brain or her brain is positioned in her anus shiooorrrrrrrr
Read my SIGnature
Babe You Gat Bad Mouth
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Omarsheriff(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Why are you chasing me.
don't let me catch you sha
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omarsheriff:
don't let me catch you sha
Good night
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Omarsheriff(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Good night
sleep tight
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I am completely convinced the guy is a rapist. There seems to be a pattern with him, and Dakolo's wife wasn't his only victim.
He also sleeps around with singles ladies and had numerous affairs with them ( I don't really care about that, so far they are consenting adults).
There are certain expectations and responsibilities placed on clerics, Drs and certain other professions that we dont expect them to take advantage of the people under their care/wards/patients/clients.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me....George Horne
because he had affairs outside of marriage means he his a rapist.... lol... listen to your self
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2019
segunmelvin:
because he had affairs outside of marriage means he his a rapist.... lol... listen to your self

I mentioned explicitly I don't care about his affairs. I also mentioned there are other victims ( of rape) with this man, and Dakolo was not the only victim.
I sincerely hope all perpetrators of rape will be made to give account even after decades, like Bill Cosby. Their sins will find them out and they will be made accountable.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2019
popcykaylah:
This guy go sabi act..lol I just can't stop laughing .. Rescued?? He come take picture without slippers or shoes ? So the armed gun men came to attack you in your house and parked outside for show off?? Ode buruku ni timi yi se.. One of the most dumb human being I have seen in recent years.

Where would they have parked their vehicle? One mile off? Do you expect any armed person to carry his weapon and be strolling around on the street till they get to their victim's house? You should know they will carry their vehicle to where they are going. Even dare devil bank robbers go with their vehicles to the banks they are going and will come out with their guns right in the premises of the bank. Anyone that accosts them will go down as collateral damage.
You think the Offa robbery/ the Lekki robbery guys didn't go with their cars or you think they parked their cars miles off? How do you want them to make a quick escape?
Secondly, you don't know how intimidating it is to see suspicously parked large vehicles with suspicious people in it in front of your home. The whole purpose might just be to put fear into the family and to intimidate them to drop the case. They clearly succeeded, as Timi is scared and if not for social media where he cried out.
Infact, to intimidate anyone, they can easily drive slowly in front of his house with him on the balcony to see them and even raise their guns for him to see and smile at him creepily. Who won't be scared of that?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by pawesome(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2019
This guy just loves attention abeg
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

I mentioned explicitly I don't care about his affairs. I also mentioned there are other victims ( of rape) with this man, and Dakolo was not the only victim.
I sincerely hope all perpetrators of rape will be made to give account even after decades, like Bill Cosby. Their sins will find them out and they will be made accountable.
other victims namely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.