Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) (74884 Views)

Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wow
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
so people come to harm you an came during the day on a saturday?parked outside and decide to decide who will go in first abi or drink a beer before they come in?

Thunder fire you and your wife left yansh..

you just lost everything called respect in my brain.

wehreh ni bobo yi sha

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Newmans: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
How do you mean ? Strange men it's only h/being's that exist here, who are they?
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
awa:

One reasonable comment I have read here. Some Nigerians are so bad at hoax

As in... The script would have been more convincing if the actors in the bus had the intelligence to step out briefly with guns donning intimidating masks.

I would have still seen through it anyway... cool

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rescued
From what exactly?
These guys think we mumu sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:
Coza rapists, anything that happens to this family we will definitely deal with you

Father please protect Dakolo family
who are the "we.."

Are you alright

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Fruitofthevine: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Well,i just hope its not staged.Infact nobody knows what to believe in Naija anymore.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by sleek82(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Mr Timi from your view angle you can easily copy the vehicle number with that the owner can be traced

It might be EFCC oh trying to burst boys, you always move in white hiace bus like this too

Whichever one just be on alert oh
in which country will they use the number plate to trace who owns the vehicle? The country that could not trace the money found at that Lekki residence back then ooo (or they just didn't tell us who owned the house)
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
the church loyalist might be behind that stunt. as we have Muslim extremist, we have extremist among the Christian too.

the only different is Christian extremist fight on reason but the other religion fight and kill unjustly
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by agapesingles: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed."... Ecclesiastes 4:9(NLT)

Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widow - age 18 - 55 yrs)? Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to? Meeting christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

REWARD
We are giving FREE Gold Membership package to the first 500 members who registered through our Android App, to enjoy full features of the community.

DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=agapechristiansingles.com
WEBSITEwww.agapechristiansingles.com

KEYWORDS:
Nigerian Christian Dating Website
Nigerian Christian Singles Dating Website
Nigerian Christian Dating App
Nigerian Christian Singles Dating App
Christian Dating App
Christian Dating Website
Christian Chatroom
Nigerian Dating App
Nigerian Dating website
Christian Whatsapp Group
Dating, hookup, chat, love, dating app,

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by samdav925: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Maybe na aye cult pple dey after him so
Abi no be aye priest them say fatocoza be

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Borderless: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:
Coza rapists, anything that happens to this family we will definitely deal with you

Father please protect Dakolo family

You sound really stewpid.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
OmoOshodi:
[s]who are the "we.."

Are you alright [/s]

See one of pastor krest's rapists colleagues quoting my post, it seems there's an empty reservoir in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Enijomah(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
I think this Timi is trying to be relevant, were r the arm men? So bus no go park infront of ur buildn again, wetin u dey fear,i think u r trying to paint it as though the Coza pastor is trying to assassinate u, bros i take God name dey beg u, stop fooling urself,

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Borderless:

You sound really stewpid

Rapist

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:

See one of pastor krest's rapists colleagues quoting my post, it seems there's an empty reservoir in your brain.
i'm not one of his apologist ... But I'm on the side of those that think with their brain.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by KogitesolarLTD(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is serious o
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by CrestMan: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi is feeling lonely after everyone had moved on to other trending topics.
So he needs to create another 'trending' topic.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:

Rapist
if you have been raped before by your father through the anus that one should not have made you a rabid dog and started spewing trash at people
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
OmoOshodi:
[s]I'm not one of his apologist ... But I'm on the side of those that think [/s]

What's your business? did I speak for you? learn to mind your business
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Enijomah(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Timi need some brain reset, at the end of all this, ur career and everything abt u go just die off,because u r just a big disgrace to the south south,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
OmoOshodi:
if you have been raped before by your father through the anus that one doesn't suppose to make you a rabid dog and started spewing trash at people

Mydn44, lalasticlala, seun, Dominique, naptu
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omarsheriff:
you are here again
Why are you chasing me.
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:

why calling the man a rapist?... Who made you judge of the yet to be proven case

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:

why calling the man a rapist?... Who made you judge of the yet to be proven/decided case?

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
OmoOshodi:
[s]why calling the man a rapist?... Who made you judge of the yet to be proven case [/s]

Stop quoting me, get away from my mention or are you a rapist? do you rape women or girls then get pissed when rapists are called out? I will not respond to your senseless quotes. I'm educated and you might be an illiterate(who knows?) so we can't reason together, bye
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Graduateacher:

Get lost. Stop quoting me, get away from my mention or are you a rapist? do you rape women or girls then get pissed when rapists are called out? I will not respond to your senseless quotes. I'm educated and you might be an illiterate(who knows?) so we can't reason together, bye
God will forgive and deliver you from the torments of evil spirits

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dakolo's Bullcrap!!! Episode 1 Season 2

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by grosy: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ur mouth font land i u n ur wife inside trouble
Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by OBJlive: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
Take this serious beause I have seen this type of scenarior with a certain pastor who felt I would expose his sexual escapades with ladies in the church.
Usually the way such pastors operate is that they pay gun men to lay armbush for you at a lonely place and they will finish you.Or they will use a private car that belongs to a friend,and be waiting for you they will come from behind and run you down.
unfortunately their fellow pastors in the same church are their partners in crime.
Theses tales are no fiction they are real

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Rescued After Strange Gunmen Stormed His House (Photos) by 9jaTalks(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.