Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) (59516 Views)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Seun360(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2019
Honestly, this is a disturbing. The time is near for the country to be divided.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by limitless777(m): 12:25am On Jul 21, 2019
nzeobi:
is it Boko Haram or he had an accident

PLEASE try and read the full text.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2019
delugajackson:
When I hear people talk about "one Nigeria" and the need to stay united, I just laugh. Where's the fairness in sending only soldiers from the Southern extraction to war and their untimely death?

We have counted scores of our gallent men who have lost their lives over the years in this never-ending battle. Meanwhile their Northern colleagues are sent down to the peaceful south where they engage in oil bunkery, extortion, rape, intimidation and other vices. Can we now see that this one Nigeria is a scam?
Is this Imi State man of southern extraction? He is from d East, an ibo man. What do u mean? undecided
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by alshalz(m): 12:33am On Jul 21, 2019
I hope it's not what am thinking,kill all southern soldiers so that when the war is finally declared there will be no soldier to fight for them .Am worried.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Ethnic cleansing
Exterminate them all gradually
They don't hear word

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by ejighikemeuwa: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2019
35824L:
You iboes often boast that if not for britain, ussr, egypt and other allies, the fulani wouldn't have defeated your biafry. Just small boko boys and you are already complaining .
You are not having a human heart in you, why are you showing your foolishness in the public like this?

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by deltateam: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2019
xynerise:
Boko Haram ke?

He is my buddy and the news I got was he died in an accident

Accident? What of the other vehicle involved in the accident?

He was rammed into from the picture.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by deltateam: 12:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Bollyfag:
Most of the news on Nairaland cannot be trusted anymore.

This particular news is fake as the late officer died in an accident on his way to or from Serti Taraba State, where he was participating in a conversion course.

It has nothing to do with Boko haram.

Were you there? If not, keep quiet.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Ooye12: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2019
Why Nigeria are just wasting our top army ... United state can’t avoid to lost one solder repeat ones solder , before their we clear all does stupid called Boko Haram .. politician at work
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Ooye12: 12:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Why Nigeria are just wasting our top army ... United state can’t avoid to lost one soldier repeat ones soldier , before their we clear all does stupid called Boko Haram .. politician at work
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Chukkyboi: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Can't believe ohakwe is gone.chia umu ejima so one of u don go like dat .so painful that dis story of boko haram later reach my side. Chia ejima are u serious say u don die tru tru. Rip brother

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by mchc1001: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Nna buhari just want to waste umu Igbo with his terrorist group
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Charly68: 1:32am On Jul 21, 2019
We should commiserate with the family of the gallant men that lost their lives on battle field,let's stop insinuating nonsense on the media... Anyone that joins the military has signed his life out for the nation. Their body dead or alive belongs to the federal Govt of Nigeria. .No sentiment on this matter
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by mira4u: 1:36am On Jul 21, 2019
My goodness, such a cutie angry
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by coolaustyne(m): 1:48am On Jul 21, 2019
Don't post what you ain't sure of. He wasn't in the northeast. He died in a road accident in jos.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 21, 2019
So the next phase of pdp's plan is to further divide Nigeria by publicising deaths of non northern army officers?
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by planetx: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2019
limitless777:

PLEASE try and read the full text.
You people should stop posting this nasty picture abeg.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Haddock(m): 3:19am On Jul 21, 2019
xynerise:

You have a problem with my comment?

The crack-head wishes you never revealed the true story so he can continue enjoying the sentiments the fake news is stirring.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Mathelosopher: 3:24am On Jul 21, 2019
So the news finally was a make up; people we must be very careful in spreading fake news please

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by enemachris(m): 3:51am On Jul 21, 2019
So this is actually how people spread lies ? He had an accident, and on Nairaland you guys are claiming that Bokoharam killed him. Please always do a thorough investigation before coming online to mislead people with fallacies.

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by youghs: 5:12am On Jul 21, 2019
namiji2598:
u died for a country that does not deserves sacrifice

So what you are saying is that you are so useless to die for..
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by danhans(m): 5:17am On Jul 21, 2019
PEPPERified:
Onwubiko! Nigeria Doooo!
These Igbos cannot continue to die for the foolishness of a few barbaric sect....

What happens to this beautiful family he left?
Afa Igbo e funa!
Me I just tire,within a week a,d you tell that Buhari doesn't have agenda
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Ibile77(m): 5:29am On Jul 21, 2019
delugajackson:
When I hear people talk about "one Nigeria" and the need to stay united, I just laugh. Where's the fairness in sending only soldiers from the South Eastern extraction to war and their untimely death?

We have counted scores of our gallent men who have lost their lives over the years in this never-ending battle. Meanwhile their Northern colleagues are sent down to the peaceful south where they engage in oil bunkery, extortion, rape, intimidation and other vices. Can we now see that this one Nigeria is a scam?
nobody called Ruggedybaba, segalink nor any reaction from the local govt to presidency but when it comes to a celebrity case all of them from the non performing artist to non lifer will be ranting. What becomes of his immediate and extended family? Who cares ? Hypocrite everywhere.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by wink2015(m): 5:37am On Jul 21, 2019
CGMedia:
Another Nigerian soldier, Capt. Ikechukwu Ohakwe, has been killed by Boko Haram terrorists, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that the late Capt. Ohakwe, is a top ranking military officer from Nekede, in Imo State.

It was learnt that the fallen hero is among the recent victims of the Boko Haram insurgency in Northeast, Nigeria.

He died when his group was reportedly attacked by the terrorists group, in their latest attack on the Nigerian troops.

Meanwhile, Igbere TV had earlier reported on Thursday that a Nigerian army colonel including five other gallant soldiers were killed in an ambush by rebel fighters in Borno state.

According to reports, heavily armed fighters from the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) backed Boko Haram group, on Wednesday, opened fire on a patrol vehicle of soldiers, killing all the soldiers on board.

Igbere TV understands that the attack came hours after a military chief in the Northeast warned “terrorists” in the region to surrender or be destroyed.

So many soldiers and civilians have been lost within the course of the war and the battle is beginning to seem like one which will end in a Pyrrhic victory for the nation.

http://igberetvnews.com/831535/breaking-boko-haram-kills-another-soldier-capt-ohakwe-photos/

Igbo man dying for an Hausa man problem.

We must get Nigeria restructured

We can not continue to waste human and financial resources on a guerrilla war that the 2014 national conference report could have addressed.

My condolences to the immediate family of this gallant soldier.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=FarahAideed post=80471143]Is it only officers of Igbo stock that are posted to North east theatre?[/quote my brother i was in mongono maiduguri 2015 when i receive signal that they killed my brother, i was the next of kin. Most of our young men are suffering there in the name of serving nigeria, they posted many igbo's in war zone.]

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 5:46am On Jul 21, 2019
EricBloodAxe:
Like seriously do we still have enough men left in the Nigerian armed forces? Hope the government knows that the more it delays to curb this bokoharam menace in it's entirety the more human and financial resources keep getting depleted. I mean how long do they think they can keep funding this war that doesn't seem to end? I really pity the north.
the government is behind these madness, they will never know peace
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2019
wink2015:

Igbo man dying for an Hausa man problem.

We must get Nigeria restructured

We can not continue to waste human and financial resources on a guerrilla war that the 2014 national conference report could have addressed.

My condolences to the immediate family of this gallant soldier.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.
aAmen
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2019
Make Den Kill Bubu I No Care
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2019
delugajackson:
When I hear people talk about "one Nigeria" and the need to stay united, I just laugh. Where's the fairness in sending only soldiers from the South Eastern extraction to war and their untimely death?

You are very wrong for saying only South Eastern soldiers are taken to war. How many South Eastern soldiers do we have in the army?
Whenever they killed someone from the North, it is ok to you right?

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Omgosh cry

Ike Ohakwe is gone? cry

This is so so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2019
xynerise:
Boko Haram ke?

He is my buddy and the news I got was he died in an accident
You know him for real?

Comes from a family of soldiers. 7 solid boys. Another of his brother is serving in US.

I'm so so heartbroken. cry cry

God please comfort this family. Ozoemena

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.