Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) (59521 Views)

Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2019
Charly4christ:
This is a big lie. This type story is what can start religious and ethnic fight. Capt. Ikechukwu Emmanuel Ohakwe died on a road accident on his way from Taraba to Kaduna. Before the accident, he was the Camp Commandant of NYSC Black Gold Orientation Camp Kaduna.
Emmanuel for Where?
His name is Egegus not Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by lordm(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2019
PEPPERified:
Onwubiko! Nigeria Doooo!
These Igbos cannot continue to die for the foolishness of a few barbaric sect....

What happens to this beautiful family he left?
Afa Igbo e funa!
did you even read the message
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Ladygenny: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2019
delugajackson:
When I hear people talk about "one Nigeria" and the need to stay united, I just laugh. Where's the fairness in sending only soldiers from the South Eastern extraction to war and their untimely death?

We have counted scores of our gallent Igbo soldiers who have lost their lives over the years in this never-ending battle. Meanwhile their Northern colleagues are sent down to the peaceful south where they engage in oil bunkery, extortion, rape, intimidation and other vices. Can we now see that this one Nigeria is a scam?
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by slimiyke(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2019
CGMedia:
Another Nigerian soldier, Capt. Ikechukwu Ohakwe Dies in road accident.

http://igberetvnews.com/831535/breaking-boko-haram-kills-another-soldier-capt-ohakwe-photos/

What a painful death .....Ikechukwu the identical cute twins, we were together in Fed poly nekede that year and this guy's rocked with showbiz and musical performances....so full of life ....May your gentle soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by REDInks(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Capt.Ikechukwu Ohakwe was our camp commandant in Black gold camp. He was there until they said they gave him a promotion or an assignment. He had to leave for abuja.
That was the best we heard from him until two days back.

He was one of the best soldiers I have met, very friendly, a good listener and he helped a lot of people with their PPA.

Its painful he died in a road accident, carrying out an assignment for Nigeria Army.
It still pains me and a lot of us...

R.I.P Captain...
Only if we could reverse the hands of time, we would have preferred you remain our camp commandant for the entire period, maybe this would have been averted.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by nasirujj(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Foolishness is the problem of some, you saw road accident and you are calling Boko Haram, Buhari, burtai.... Are those people the manufacturers of the car or FRSC. Please let's call a spade a spade. Some people can write but can not read Pls look for someone to read for you b4 you quote me
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by macho44(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
But one 62 years old electrician from Mile 12 will tell you Buhari is the best President we've had. Leaving this shïthole soon
Coming with you bro, you cannot leave me here to suffer alone na�

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by macho44(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
slimiyke:

What a painful death .....Ikechukwu the identical cute twins, we were together in Fed poly nekede that year and this guy's rocked with showbiz and musical performances....so full of life ....May your gentle soul rest in peace
FedPonek that year. I sight you broda�

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Cannonleo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is this not the camp commandant of kaduna nysc camp in the batch b mobilization
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
macho44:
Coming with you bro, you cannot leave me here to suffer alone na�
grin
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by ZADDY001: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
I am ashamed of this country
RIP Great Soldier

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
But one 62 years old electrician from Mile 12 will tell you Buhari is the best President we've had. Leaving this shïthole soon
Good luck with the escape Bro.
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
REDInks:
Capt.Ikechukwu Ohakwe was our camp commandant in Black gold camp. He was there until they said they gave him a promotion or an assignment. He had to leave for abuja.
That was the best we heard from him until two days back.

He was one of the best soldiers I have met, very friendly, a good listener and he helped a lot of people with their PPA.

Its painful he died in a road accident, carrying out an assignment for Nigeria Army.
It still pains me and a lot of us...

R.I.P Captain...
Only if we could reverse the hands of time, we would have preferred you remain our camp commandant for the entire period, maybe this would have been averted.

These pictures say a lot about his cordial nature. What a loss! embarassed embarassed
Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by ArticleBeast: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
FarahAideed:
Is it only officers of Igbo stock that are posted to North east theatre?
They are in the army so no question. If they are scared or love their lives, ladipo market is there for spare part biz. I'm currently in maiduguri and there are thousands of soldiers from across the country. They are killed everyday but no other tribe is playing to the gallery like the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
CGMedia:
Another Nigerian soldier, Capt. Ikechukwu Ohakwe Dies in road accident.

http://igberetvnews.com/831535/breaking-boko-haram-kills-another-soldier-capt-ohakwe-photos/

Total waste of life dieing for country that has sworned to enslave ur people for ever if I happen to be from the ss or se and gets posted to the north east I will either desert or resign from the nigerian military.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by drtee247(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dvin:

Media can lie eeh. This man died via road traffic accident. He was the nysc batch b stream 1 commandant in Kaduna State nysc orientation camp.

And from today I will never believe igebre tv again. So this people can lie like this? This Camp commandant that died via road traffic accident

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigeria Fulani terrorism government killed in mutiny, now lying to his family members he died in accident.

Where is dead body of in accident

If he is one of those mumu led operation python dance or any other operations to massacred, arrests, locking up unarmed innocent Indigenous People Of Biafra in prisons, let him died even more. But if not, we will fight for his justice.

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nigeria Fulani terrorism government killed him in mutiny, Nigeria now lying to his family members of him died in accident.

Nigeria is a worst liar.

But if he is one of those mumu in uniforms with AK47s leading Nigeria Fulani terrorist led army to massacred, arrests, looting and locking up his own unarmed innocent people of Biafra, let him die even more. But if not we IPOB will fight for his justice.

Re: Ikechukwu Ohakwe, A Nigerian Soldier Dies In Road Accident (photos) by zeromeridian: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
God have Mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Pictured With His Two Sons / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! / Adebola Irede Daniel Bags Distinction In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.