Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend (3123 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2019
During her Diary session with Biggie, Nina says she feels bad, and she knows her boyfriend will be watching and he’d be feeling bad about her “intimate moments” with Miracle.

She also publicly apologized to her boyfriend, begging not to be pissed.

“I know my bf will feel bad, I know he’s feeling bad at the moment. I’m begging him not to feel bad about everything happening here. I’m sorry, I’m trying to control it. My boyfriend might even be crying watching me here. I’m really sorry but I’ll keep controlling it #BBNaija”

Click below to See photos;
https://bitlylink.com/AboB8
Re: Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2019
that's it... women are actors... do not be deceived, they pretend to stick with until something big comes up. dont get carried away by her gentle, decent nature... and dont count on it... dont bet on it... if wizkid comes for ur girlfriends right now he will fvck them like mad... No JOKES. Especially if ur broke.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend by goodnewscliff(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2019
RUBBISH.......
Re: Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend by Martinez39(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
that's it... women are actors... do not be deceived, they pretend to stick with until something big comes up. dont get carried away by her gentle, decent nature... and dont count on it... dont bet on it... if wizkid comes for ur girlfriends right now he will fvck them like mad... No JOKES. Especially if ur broke.

You have finally woken up. Good for you. Your girlfriend will split those legs for that top celebrity. She is only apologising because she couldn't secure Miracle. Why didn't she give this apology immediately after the show? Still trying for Miracle I guess?
Re: Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend by Eggovic: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't know but this post looks old
Guess this was when she was still in the big brother house last year
Re: Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Her BF or her Ex? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Doing This / Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO / Girls Only (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.