Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? (6058 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Tallesty1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2023

Will you continue with relationship or it is over?

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by habsydiamond(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
I don't need to see the tweet.. its OVER!!!!

12 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't need to see the tweet.. its OVER!!!!

You are funny bro grin grin grin grin

I have uploaded the tweet
Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Jashub: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Only a simp will continue with this entitled female and that's because they don't know how to put women in their places undecided

11 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by habsydiamond(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
I am not going back on my first statement... its over. Who val day help... why is understanding not in some ladies dictionary. All cos he didn't spend val with u cos of work u started blowing karma and irony of life.

12 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by braine(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
She hasn't said anything bad, but she's obviously bad luck.

5 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Nonexisting1: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
I'm sure the man will continue the relationship and even beg her for forgiveness. You can't give what you don't have. As for me nonexisting1, I couldn't have started a relationship with such a foolish vaginarian so the question of "will I continue" is not applicable here.

19 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Treasure17(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Obviously she's with the guy because he's rich.

1 Like

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by phorget(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
I'll prioritize money over woman anytime anyday. Give me job make I get money so f..k P***y.

2 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by ednut1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Other men will see this tweet. dont come and cry in 6 years time say no husband.

2 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by kenedyx: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
If I were the guy, I'd work remotely with my broken ribs.
Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by WhisperedNoise: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
She's just an entitled dolt.

2 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by falcon01: 4:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Wow 👌 this is the highest form of Narcism

3 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Clinghton: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Is she indirectly saying that she's happy with what happened to her boyfriend.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Crampyblood(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2023
That's how they all think

1 Like

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Zonefree(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Clinghton:
Is she indirectly saying that she's happy with what happened to her boyfriend.

Smh.
She's directly saying it.

4 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by OgaTheTop2: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
It's over for good... I won't give a rat fvck!
Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Streetmovement(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Somethings are better not approached
Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by tammie24: 2:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Atleast her love was pure
Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by stuffs2002: 3:45am On Feb 22, 2023
tammie24:
Atleast her love was pure

yeah.,. Pure EVIL

2 Likes

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by Smartguyboy(m): 4:10am On Feb 22, 2023
Bad luck
Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:14am On Feb 22, 2023
She is a full bred witch. Ladies like that are many; Sweet voiced, curvy, So Beautiful and Angelic facially. But venomous and demonic inside.
Awon Romantic Assassins sent by the devil to unwary men. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? by GodSon1900: 8:40am On May 13, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
She is a full bred witch. Ladies like that are many. Sweet voiced, curvy, So Beautiful and Angelic facially but venomous and demonic inside.
Awon Romantic Assassins sent by the devil to unwary men. shocked

men...

(1) (Reply)

Are Big Breasts a blessing Or a curse / 18 ways to Care for Your Testes, No. 17 will shock You! / My Thoughts:nairaland Guys Are Sadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.