Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (17231 Views)

What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Welcomme: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
I know There are Christians Hausas in kaduna .
Not just in Kaduna. The Hausa Christians in Kaduna are not as much as those in Kano or katsina. Most of the Christians in Kaduna are not Hausa. They have their own language. But they all speak Hausa as a general language

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Rajman45(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alberttahir:
They are good, religious and respectful. This does not portray other tribes as otherwise,
my preference is based on personal experience. I'm open to all tribes, if I found the qualities i desire. I judge based on character not tribe.
But for now my most preferred is Ebira(character)
OK.... Thanks
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by marti198(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
i stay in delta state so I hv met a lot, their women r the best in Nigeria, so dedicated n stead fast to their husbands but for the lazy part it’s no joke, but the educated ones r gradually changing the narrative
well my dad's urhobo and I can vouch that an ounce of laziness is not found in him......but some are lazy no doubt...same thing thing can be said for every tribe. Not everyone is hardworking. Its just nature and please don't generalize. Thanks
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
marti198:
well my dad's urhobo and I can vouch that an ounce of laziness is not found in him......but some are lazy no doubt...same thing thing can be said for every tribe. Not everyone is hardworking. Its just nature and please don't generalize. Thanks
sorry to hurt ur feelings but I stand with my opinion
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Welcomme:
Not just in Kaduna. The Hausa Christians in Kaduna are not as much as those in Kano or katsina. Most of the Christians in Kaduna are not Hausa. They have their own language. But they all speak Hausa as a general language
nice
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:
marriage is about submission.
submission my left bum bum

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by marti198(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
sorry to hurt ur feelings but I stand with my opinion
no u didn't hurt me just my opinion based on observation.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Deicide: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
waiting why these states
You go wait taya grin
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Defenderalert(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:
Hahahaha
I cant stop laughing. Marriage Counsellor where your wife dey nah?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Defenderalert(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ryan03:
My brother, the old patern of marriage cannot hold due to changes such as women sharing bills etc. I for one will not even wont the old patern of marriage, a woman being a feminist (not those slay Nonsense) does not mean she is not a wife material. I love out spoken women

Chai God bless you. You just hit Ubunja with a rod on the head. He has absolutely nothing in his skull. Our great grand fathers were at work making provision for the family's needs. Ubunja wants an African wife but he no one spend kobo. When they pay the bills they are not feminists but when they are bold and outspoken they become feminists. Dumb as fvck Ubunja. You go wait taya. grin MiseduGAYshiit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am Igbo and will love to marry an Igbo man, no one can care for me like an Igbo man.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shugavee:
Well benin guys r players, so it’s scary even going close to them, but if a benin guy is in love he would swept you off ur feet, they are hardworking, not stingy and romantic.
I heard they batter their women.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Defenderalert(m): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:

Unfortunately no.woman is ready to submit to your broke gigolo GAY ass. Sorry brah. grin
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Defenderalert(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
ubunja:

Submission in your dictionary i am sure.means tyranny, dictatorship.and imprisonment. If you were a woman would you marry you? Kikikikikiki. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Fulani because they are always beautiful and their pussy will be pink.

Hmmmm. Piiko!
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by olarjidey(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well for me i'll stick with my tribe... I want my children to speak my language..

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by CaptainMitch: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fine girl, how you dey
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmm. Piiko!
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by HeadofWhite(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
All is well
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Fine girl, how you dey

Normal levels. cool

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by CaptainMitch: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anything for the boys?
UyaiIncomparabl:

Normal levels. cool
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
I heard they batter their women.
not absolutely, I hv benin male friends that can’t lay hands on a woman.but yes some do
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pattypatt:
I am Igbo and will love to marry an Igbo man, no one can care for me like an Igbo man.
u are not wrong
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
olarjidey:
Well for me i'll stick with my tribe... I want my children to speak my language..
which tribe is that
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Anything for the boys?

Wetin you want?
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nmezor(f): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Just passing by kiss
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by patosky3310(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerian so-called feminists don't know who a feminist should be. They are bunch of fake feminists.

The following are characteristics of real feminists:
-Their ideologies are gender equality
-They are hardworking
-They are financially independent. i.e. not parasites
-They can stand up and are strong for themselves without male support
-Despite their non-dependence on men, they don't hate men and don't take advantage of men
-They don't shift hard tasks to men simply because they are women

The following are characteristics of Nigerian feminists:
-Their ideologies are gender equality
Yet,
-They are not hardworking
-They are not financially independent
-They still need male support
-They take advantage of men
-They shift hard tasks to men.

Any man that is in a relationship with a Nigerian feminist might die of toxicity because these set of women don't practise what they preach, they only practise the one that suits them.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by CaptainMitch: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wetin you want?

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
shedy03:

exactly what they want!
if u convert, u can marry their girls.
Islam here I come grin grin grin
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nmezor:
Just passing by kiss
you better stop passing and join the queue, because from the look of things, they might share money
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Charelsz:
Islam here I come grin grin grin
Because of woman?lol.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
JjBankys:
Because of woman?lol.
No,not because of woman. But because of hausa and Fulani girls grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.