Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (17230 Views)

What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

U can't measure up to their evel of domestication, bedmatic skills, hygiene plus several other qualities which are lacking in most of our ladies of nowadays. Those are some of the qualities every man expects from their would be wife. U would likely say it's promiscuity but it's obvious that this is just a mere hasty generalization with no proven facts. U haven't been to calabar I guess so you are not in the know regarding something like that.
By the way, what are you and your tribe girls known for?
I ain’t judging , my younger sis got admission in unical, n told me calabar people sex like it’s food . They love it , n I see nothing with it , as far they can also be productive with their lives..... my tribe is known for their high bribe price for ladies , funny thing is even with all the talk ,, men keep coming n coming n don’t stop coming to marry our women ,,, I know u be asking why , well I would leave u with that thought
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Shugavee:
I ain’t judging , my younger sis got admission in unical, n told me calabar people sex like it’s food . They love it , n I see nothing with it , as far they can also be productive with their lives..... my tribe is known for their high bribe price for ladies , funny thing is even with all the talk ,, men keep coming n coming n don’t stop coming to marry our women ,,, I know u be asking why , well I would leave u with that thought
Take a flight to calabar and see things for yourself. Your sister must have had some funny experiences to know how calabar people love sex like it's food. I hope she didn't get herself hurt... "I know u be asking how , well I would leave u with that thought" [/quote]
High bride price is one of the reasons why Emeka would risk taking part in one last operation before marriage just to fulfil all the Marital requirements.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Jossyfine(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nsukka men are second to none. Am not their indigene but they are the best men to get hooked to for life
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
I want to marry a Yoruba man...my ex is from one of the south- south states. I want to stay with my own kind this time. I don tire to dey speak English 24/7 lol.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
Jossyfine:
Nsukka men are second to none. Am not their indigene but they are the best men to get hooked to for life
I hv to agree with u ,, hv this Friend from Enugu ,, he seems really nice n straight forward
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Shugavee(f): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
SBL28:
I want to marry a Yoruba man...my ex is from one of the south- south states. I want to stay with my own kind this time. I don tire to dey speak English 24/7 lol.
lol I get you
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2020
SBL28:

i am here for you
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2020
Shugavee:
grin hope u know how to fuvk too

yes ooo very very well
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Funny thing is that I've never dated anyone from my tribe before (yoruba) so I'm open to any tribe, no preference.

y
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by Amumaigwe: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
Shugavee:
Well I think I like ibo men cause they have this homely background, but their men also hv this Igbo mentality of money , well if at all not the Igbo man born n brought up there,an Igbo man in Lagos would be perfect.

We are not going to marry you. Look for your type; an Afonja.
Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by nothingspoil70: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2020
Delite01:
From my tribe.. Yoruba
Though tribe shouldn't be a barrier but personally I always find it hard to love any man not from Yoruba speaking part of the country especially Igbo. Maybe because of the language and cultural differences.
good girl. Omoluabi I sight you

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? by nlPoster: 1:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Delite01:
From my tribe.. Yoruba
Though tribe shouldn't be a barrier but personally I always find it hard to like any man not from Yoruba speaking part of the country especially Igbo. Maybe because of the language and cultural differences.

lolz

I think you mean like. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.