Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire (41056 Views)

13-Year-Old Aba House Help Jumps Down From 2-Storey Building To Evade Punishment / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:
Funny thing is .. he might not do the same for his Father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by paix(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:
Why not wait till then.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Seersam(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
He's a merciful child
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Chrisus(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tamasaba:
u sabi climb? U get mind?
Adrenaline no go make you remember say you no sabi climb
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by oluwasegun007(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
That's what you can do for mothers love..
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by cenaman(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
I have seen and read this story about 3days ago. what read there was totally differend from this one.

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by prigoz(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nothing like mother but not those that do born and throway. Nice move guy, the risk worth it

2 Likes

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Sonnobax15(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
For the love of a mother...just reminded me of how i swam across the lagos lagoon just to save a woman from drowning sometime ago in the previous century...haters won't believe me tho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Kenturkey048(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
And one mumu go carry this headline go tell him whole community...
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Imustreturn(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Correct bro

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by TSRC: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nnekaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Ernestkelvin: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ok
Chrisus:
I'd climb a 100-storey building to save my mum.

How to get down? It's in God's hands
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Jimiyung(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
The guy was actually climbing down that way to escape fire in the building. CNN did not report anything on rescuing his mum

2 Likes

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by tiger28: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
I was in this building few days ago. Elevators hardly work and you must go thru the tough guys in the lobby. If they dont know you, then you are going to be their meal that day guaranteed.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by ibez007(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gforce2019:

Wetin come consign you? Nah your father ?
Eediot

The last time I checked, it was just an observation so you are the eediot here.
Meanwhile, you seemed genderless?
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Truthsbitter: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
shout out to all my real men out there ..I love you all, keep the world rolling .

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by legitnow: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Simplep:
Spiderman movie comes to mind.

My mother my mother,i will climb 100 storey building to save her cool.

Na lie, u will not enter ground floor burning house.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Naija children go dey lie on social media but when e happen dem go plug earpiece for ear dey listen to usher - burn.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by sapientia(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
MAMA
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nelsonudoffa(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nice one just add us up on our what's app to get sure 2 odds free for the first week ,use this link
https:///FK04tQC8hKlFN1Sa78blAi
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by IMASTEX: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:
And whose fault should that be? Ever asked why women & children are saved first in any emergency situation or not allowed to be a target even in war?!

Men are naturally wired with survival strength. Hence, expected not to depend but to fight every situation. By the way, mother's love is supreme. They can sacrifice all to protect their kids. Very few men has that sacrificial love in them.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by checkedout: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:

And his son might not do the same to him.

Such is life
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by seniormallam(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Mothers are precious, just lost mine today. I hope I'm still dreaming sha

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by livebyday(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
This statement got me

because that’s my mother. There’s no limits. That’s my mother.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Rosemi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
what an amazing child. God pls give us children like this
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Simplep:
Spiderman movie comes to mind.
My mother my mother,i will climb 100 storey building to save her cool.
what about we your fathers?
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Starboytwo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'd do same for my ma, infact I'd rather die trying than watch her burn..... I cant take that...
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by Kvngyemi0407(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:

That's why they said no love like a mother's love..
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by livebyday(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
seniormallam:
Mothers are precious, just lost mine today. I hope I'm still dreaming sha

So sorry for your loss bro

Words can't describe

Take heart , be strong

It is well

Live a life that would make her proud of you

Let the tears flow don't let anyone make you feel less of a man if you cry it's alright to cry for mum , she is worth it

Be strong bro, when we cry we cry steel tears

Safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by NkemChukwudi: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
thanta:

He wouldn't 200%. That why I pity young men ruining their future, finances and health just to please a woman who will ultimately not send you. How many women are on good terms with their husbands once the kids are independent earning adults?
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by NkemChukwudi: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
Noblefreeman:
I will climb infinity feet for my family,family is everything

Your wife and children WILL not return the favour, always remember that.
Re: Man Climbs 19-storey Building To Save His Mother From Fire by DavidEsq(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

So touching. Mothers are the best..

That reminds me of an encounter i had rescuing someone from an inferno back in the days.

I was quietly smoking my marijuana and blasting Bob Marley's songs ...

when i started smelling what was definitely not weed undecided

Thick smoke was billowing from bellow the door next to mine.

I banged my shoulder into the door, crashing in and my left shoulder turned instantly into half-cooked suya. undecided

I saw this girl lying down, crying weakly, all the curtains and the couches were ablaze shocked shocked

Everything i touched seared my palms so i rushed into the bathroom to look for something wet to douse the fire between us.

I wrapped the girl in the towel and i discovered the entrance was aflame and no way out embarassed

I took her in my arms, took a running start and crashed through the window facing the street.

There was a loud WHOOSH and the increase of oxygen made the fire roar louder behind us.

While plunging through the air, i remembered to my dismay that........

WE LIVE ON THE 5TH FLOOR!!!

[img]https://media./images/50d98e7ec2398b81fbc588bea3c3b52e/tenor.gif[/img]

TO BE CONTINUED... undecided

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
Continuation........ As I soared thru the air with the lady in my arms, I had a fleeting impression of my village people looking up at me and smiling mischievously and satisfactorily undecided........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.