Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows (31700 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / Isoko Community Vows To Banish Anyone Who Votes For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Elexdallas(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don’t know why I have the feelings that northerners might loose Nigeria after Buhari,
Even if the leader will come from southwest.
Just feelings shaa, I fit Dey wrong
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by omaigala(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
You have no audacity nor temerity to indicate who u want or not

We too don't like the igbos, why don't they leave the north? undecided

First of all... All Fulanis are never Nigerians. Soon the original Nigerians will show you the way out.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by AnanseK(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
We just have to divide this country. There is no option. The Igbos will always make noise to the high heavens about Biafra and when the matter is taking shape they will quickly chicken out and start visiting Governors and Emirs in the north. This is not acceptable. We must agree to separate in peace and make time table and terms of reference for the total and final separation.
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by stasius: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ndi Anambra do not have issues with Hausa.

Infact they have been living peacefully with Hausas for decades. But as for Fulanis Dunno if I can say same.
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by TSRC: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
omocalabar:
Oga, there are more graduates in Owerri west than the whole North East and Northwest combined
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by kernel001: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
I have been to ur erosion/pothole ridden region sverally and its nothing to write home about, the way u guys talk about ur region, one would have sworn its some sort of Dubai grin cheesy

Apart from brothels, u don't have any high rise
building grin

Wow! Ur comparing Imo with a war torn region..so much for a place where prostitution, ritual, sacrifice fraud and skull mining is order of the day

So... You've got the gut to compare that headquarters of illiterates, terrorists, drugs, high mortality and religious extremists to East?...

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Omoslim26: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biritiko:

I really don’t know what exactly is wrong with those Igbo people here on Nairaland. They’re always trying to divide what cannot be divided .
That’s how they’ve been going around Nairaland screaming yoruba Muslim , yoruba Christian .
These guys will fail and their plans will fail.
We Yorubas are one !

I like d fact dat u used d term Igbos on nairaland bt wat is ur conviction dat those scallywags are igbos a true nwafor does not have time to waste is brain on bigotry he is more concerned abt creating a good financial standing for himself and unborn children same goes to d fools claiming Yoruba here indulging in bigotry a true omoluabi does not have time for vain discussions as tribal bigotry bcus they are quite flexible in thinking

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by FuckThaMod: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
greggng:
His statement touched me alot. He completely said the truth. It is my dream that we leave in peace as one Nigeria . No one has right under our constitution to quit any one. We need each other. I have an igbo man who only trust an Hausa man .he met this Hausa man in Lagos , he normally change dollars from the Hausa man....suddenly he left for Japan...to my greatest surprise he only send his money to the Hausa man to help him invest in any business of his choice. When he came back I asked him why he trust the man...he said i trust him with my life. He said he has sent millions of naira to the Hausa man and everything was accounted for. The last time he tried his family member ...they ate his 50million which he sent for them to buy property for him. I have been following the trend. Aside the troublesome ones amongst them they are very honest people
The hausas are very respectful and kind.. I've never seen a bad hausa. It's the fulani that are evil, but sadly everyone mixes the two up. A true Hausa man no get wahala.. It pains me to see fulani overshadow hausa. The 3 main tribes of Nigeria are the igbos hausas and yorubas but in recent times we don't hear hausa anymore, it's now igbo fulani and yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Gkemz: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
A typical hausa man is not bad and he can sacrifice his life in order to safeguard the life of his boss. But the troublesome fulani are the ones denting the good image of the hausa with their entitlement mentality. There's this hausa lady i knew back then in Awka who could speak igbo fluently more than most Igbos. I enjoyed having a conversation with her because of her level of understanding. If not told about her origin, you might mistake her and her brother as Igbos judging by their accent.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Ekpeitit(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Ekpeitit(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you like Biafra then stay in Biafra but people like us will never have anything to do with Biafra.
Biafra is doomed.
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by FuckThaMod: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ekpeitit:
If you like Biafra then stay in Biafra but people like us will never have anything to do with Biafra.
Biafra is doomed.
Please who are you again? And who is your people?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Arijude:
intertwine ? keep dreaming and thinking with your uncircumcised d!ck. If any of your fellow from north be it Hausa or Fulani come down here in the East and do anyhow, the person will be cut into piece and fed to the vultures.

Don't mind him

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by bionixs: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

afonja, you are wired never to face your family problems but other's
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Stupidmodes: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

Shut up you nonentity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by agro122: 12:13am On Jul 23, 2019
mm
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Gandollar(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
I have know problem with that, ur entiletled to venture into any business you feel like

But one thing is certain, fulani are here to stay and their is nothing anybody can do about it!!

The earlier we look for other alternatives for peace, the better.. but attacking a fulani unjustly will be meet with an "eye for an eye" in core north
Even people who fvck cows... SMH

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by madjune(m): 1:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

Its ok if you don't like the igbos staying up north.
If you're rational enough" you should probe the root of your bias or apathy.
You could start by asking yourself, are Ibos killing hausas in the north as we speak?
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by akwunomy(m): 1:45am On Jul 23, 2019
Take advantage of the upcoming One Month Free Trading Trainingon Volatility Index, forex and other financial asset:

Sponsor: Beverly Foundation Africa

To reserve your seat:

Go to:
www.givertoken.org/projects

This is the third class and it is really inspiring for beginner traders and traders who want to improve on technical analysis:

Also: You May qualify after the training to win a funded micro account...where the trader can take up to 50% of profit:
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by TSRC: 2:51am On Jul 23, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
Coming from a land-locked region not even as big as Niger state..I heard u can throw a stone from one end to the other in SE
Switzerland and singapore are smaller than Niger state.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by babeosisi: 4:44am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by rosebowl01(m): 4:53am On Jul 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Fulanis dont own the north hausas do

We are not talking about senegal or mali here please

Parasite

They are professional parasites grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by potopotoking: 5:03am On Jul 23, 2019
Asnafsaeed:
I have know problem with that, ur entiletled to venture into any business you feel like

But one thing is certain, fulani are here to stay and their is nothing anybody can do about it!!

The earlier we look for other alternatives for peace, the better.. but attacking a fulani unjustly will be meet with an "eye for an eye" in core north

Foollani nonentity, nobody likes your kind so kindly shift back to the pits of hell you crawled out of grin
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by johnmartus(m): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2019
[left][/left] cheesy
Asnafsaeed:

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by fabre4: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

Fulanis are killers we don't want killers in igbo land

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by horsepower101: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2019
We have been doing Hausa people a big disservice by lumping them with Fulanis. It’s not fair.

Hausa people are native to Nigeria.

Fulanis are not Native to Nigerian soil. We know exactly when they came.

They are outsiders.

They have no ancestral roots in Nigeria. That’s why they are willing to kill and destroy anything.

They have no real sense of belonging or nation building.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by iammo(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2019
BabaIbo:

Yes na, even their women.

One thing I'm sure of is when Buhari steps down, make I no talk wetin them go take this people eyes see.

They are misusing the influence and power

Fulani go hear am.. after their daddy buhari goes
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by skyman200(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2019
I'm an igbo man,Hausa,s are peaceful people,they should remain because we love them,they are equally obedient and humble,as of Fulani people please leave us alone because some bad individuals have influence u people with a negative agenda,please leave!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by nnokwa042(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Asnafsaeed:

can igbo people go to northern village and kill every human there like fulani people are doing every where?
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2019
RockHard:

When will you boldly give this advice to your kinsmen whom are the main culprits of tribal bashing on this forum? When?

If you check my posts you will see I do so all the time and please I am first of all a black man and all black people are my kinfolk...
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by udoka2013: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Arijude:
intertwine ? keep dreaming and thinking with your uncircumcised d!ck. If any of your fellow from north be it Hausa or Fulani come down here in the East and do anyhow, the person will be cut into piece and fed to the vultures.
I beg leave that fist class mumu,almanjiri,begger alone. His IQ has k leg.
Re: We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Elexdallas:
I don’t know why I have the feelings that northerners might loose Nigeria after Buhari,
Even if the leader will come from southwest.
Just feelings shaa, I fit Dey wrong

The next president won't come from the South, open ur eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Lagos Commercial Bus Drivers To Go On Strike On 31st October 2022 / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.