Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone (20003 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leave Anambra State Alone. / Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue / We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ifeanyi Ubah to Simon Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone’.

The Anambra South Senator warned Ekpa whom he said is going about doing his job in Finland on Mondays to stop telling sit at home on Mondays in Anambra State. The lawmaker representing Anambra South in the Senate, Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, has told a Biafran agitator, Simon Ekpa, to take his sit-at-home crusade to his home state of Ebonyi and leave Anambra State out of it.

Ekpa has been a strong proponent of sit-at-home directives in the South Eastern states despite the mainstream leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, suspending the exercise.

During a stakeholders meeting of the Anambra South zone, Senator Ubah raised security and economic concerns occasioned by the unproductive Monday sit-at-home order calling for an end to it, starting with Nnewi.

The Anambra South Senator warned Ekpa whom he said is going about doing his job in Finland on Monday to stop instructing a sit-at-home order on Mondays in Anambra State.

“I have heard from one Simon Ekpa, this is a warning Simon, for 17 good times you have mentioned Ifeanyi Ubah and I did not reply to you. You have been seeking my attention for 17 good times and I am answering you today, never ever mention Ifeanyi Ubah or Nnewi again.

“Your state Ebonyi is APC state and you have never one day mentioned your state Ebonyi. Ebonyi does not observe sit-at-home, you are in Finland contesting for councillorship or whatever, and you go to your job on Mondays but you want to deprive people because you have communication gadgets, you have the internet to run propaganda.

“I am elected officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and I represent the people of Anambra South. To you Simon Ekpa and your co-travellers, for anyone of you to mention sit-at-home again, you will start preaching the sit-at-home from Ebonyi before you continue to mention Anambra State and Enugu.

“I am telling you Simon Ekpa, be careful, I won’t say more than this, you have mentioned me 17 times and I’m going to reply once, Try me you will see. Go and observe sit-at-home in Ebonyi and also with your father, your family go and observe sit-at-home in your village and leave Anambra State alone,” Ubah said.

The lawmaker indicated that they would remain steadfast in their decision to annul any sit-at-home directive in spite of attempts by spies to meddle in their affairs.

“As a representative of the people of Anambra State, Nnewi North being the political capital of Anambra South, we deem it fit to say we will not continue to sit at home on Mondays.

“From this Monday, every business based in Nnewi will be open for business. We have our men, we have our system – we know saboteurs will come to sabotage what we are doing but we are resolute to fight any aggressor that will come into this town,” Ubah declared.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/03/observe-sit-at-home-in-your-village-leave-anambra-alone-ifeanyi-ubah-tells-simon-ekpa/

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Adachizzy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
I don't understand how someone will be outside the country and declare a sit at home for a week!!!
It's easy to counter online but irl, no one wants to put head so you don't be a scapegoat.

Go to the village, no one will move.
How heartless!!!?? What about people that live on daily wages?

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by budaatum: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Ifeanyi Ubah to Simon Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone’.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/03/observe-sit-at-home-in-your-village-leave-anambra-alone-ifeanyi-ubah-tells-simon-ekpa/

Awesome!

18 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by paramakina202: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yes o those stupid promoters of sit at home should go and enforce it in their villages.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by onthehill: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wahala everywhere
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Proudlyomonna: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Asin I don't understand the audacity.

Ifeanyi Uba should remind Him that He is an efelefu, leading a herd of efulefus.

Have You ever heard anyone from the umunna of Ekpa was arrested or killed doing this their ipob scam struggle??

All might be Igbo but all can never be ipob.

Ipob can continue to sit in their own house, they should leave those who are not pro ipob to do their business.

The security have a big role to play in sending this ugm bastards out of Igboland,but at some point it seemed as though the security could barely defend themselves, how then can they defend them from the armed criminals claiming freedom fighters??

This is why the people choose to stay in doors, getting in the crossfire between armed ipob sit at home enforcers is not a good option.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by tommy589(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Here is someone standing up for his constituency. Not by talk alone

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by accordadoga26(f): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol..

Na now day break.

They want to fix Nigeria but the Sadeast is in shambles.

This one wan buy market.

You want UGM to come for you.

Their principal Obi is watching you

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Cyberterror: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Just look at how Igbos are disgracing themselves in the national and international communities. They can't agree on simple issue of whether to sit at home or not to sit at home but think they can force a third class dullard like Peter Obi on Nigeria.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Ttipsy(f): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2023
His village is in Finland

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha 😄😄

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Creamypie(m): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Stop to kill people: no, allow others do their business in peace: No. Allow Fulani/businessmen to live in peace: No. allow people freedom to move; No. These mumu people think they can sell this foolishness to Deltans, and southerners, who are very perfect examples of liberal people, accepting easterners running away from ipob/ESN/u g.m menace

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by triple996(m): 2:56am On Jul 04, 2023
ndigbo hailed this idiot when he started, let them enjoy their sit at home

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Solsix(m): 3:10am On Jul 04, 2023
TheboyGhost:
Hahahaha

Funny.

Ifeanyi knows he is capping.

Let him drive from Nnewi to head bridge onitsha 😄😄
For starters ifeanyi uba is representing Anambra south in the senate, Onitsha bridge head is not in Anambra south. For your information this sit at home will not hold. Ekpa is on cheap weed.
When this sit at home started, there where people who were backing it here in nairaland. How far ??

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by gare(f): 3:52am On Jul 04, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

The Anambra South Senator warned Ekpa whom he said is going about doing his job in Finland on Mondays to stop telling sit at home on Mondays in Anambra State. The lawmaker representing Anambra South in the Senate, Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, has told a Biafran agitator, Simon Ekpa, to take his sit-at-home crusade to his home state of Ebonyi and leave Anambra State out of it.

Ekpa has been a strong proponent of sit-at-home directives in the South Eastern states despite the mainstream leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, suspending the exercise.

During a stakeholders meeting of the Anambra South zone, Senator Ubah raised security and economic concerns occasioned by the unproductive Monday sit-at-home order calling for an end to it, starting with Nnewi.

The Anambra South Senator warned Ekpa whom he said is going about doing his job in Finland on Monday to stop instructing a sit-at-home order on Mondays in Anambra State.

“I have heard from one Simon Ekpa, this is a warning Simon, for 17 good times you have mentioned Ifeanyi Ubah and I did not reply to you. You have been seeking my attention for 17 good times and I am answering you today, never ever mention Ifeanyi Ubah or Nnewi again.

“Your state Ebonyi is APC state and you have never one day mentioned your state Ebonyi. Ebonyi does not observe sit-at-home, you are in Finland contesting for councillorship or whatever, and you go to your job on Mondays but you want to deprive people because you have communication gadgets, you have the internet to run propaganda.

“I am elected officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and I represent the people of Anambra South. To you Simon Ekpa and your co-travellers, for anyone of you to mention sit-at-home again, you will start preaching the sit-at-home from Ebonyi before you continue to mention Anambra State and Enugu.

“I am telling you Simon Ekpa, be careful, I won’t say more than this, you have mentioned me 17 times and I’m going to reply once, Try me you will see. Go and observe sit-at-home in Ebonyi and also with your father, your family go and observe sit-at-home in your village and leave Anambra State alone,” Ubah said.

The lawmaker indicated that they would remain steadfast in their decision to annul any sit-at-home directive in spite of attempts by spies to meddle in their affairs.

“As a representative of the people of Anambra State, Nnewi North being the political capital of Anambra South, we deem it fit to say we will not continue to sit at home on Mondays.

“From this Monday, every business based in Nnewi will be open for business. We have our men, we have our system – we know saboteurs will come to sabotage what we are doing but we are resolute to fight any aggressor that will come into this town,” Ubah declared.

See if i was the governor of that state I would declear a 2 weeks sit at home without pay and let see who would suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by seniorgozman(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2023
The funny thing is that Ebonyi is not observing sit at home

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Faiththatworks(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2023
I usually don't comment on the Biafra struggle cos the Igbo part of me is a bit sympathetic to the deep root for the agitation of Biafra by Igbo people.
The desire for inclusion, development and recognition must never be ignored by the larger Nigerian Population.
Back to the statement made by the Senator,whilst growing up,my father used to tell me Anambra Men and women were the original movers and pioneers of the Igbo race,anywhere Ndi Anambra moved,the other Igbos must follow.
I didn't understand him but I think I have an idea of what he meant now,for the first time in Igbo history,leadership was ceded to Nnamdi Kanu from Abia,and Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi and this clowns are leading the Igbo race to Golgotha,they have taken the Igbo race back to 1959,pre-independence of Nigeria.
These hyenas have devored the soul of the Igbos and are leading the race like a captain who doesn't know his final destination.
I repeat Ndi Anambra must raise up and take over the direction of the Igbo race,it's a God ordained arrangement,and not a coincidence.
If in doubt about Ndi Anambra,ask yourself why since 1999 when Democracy was reintroduced,Igbos had to wait until 2023 when His Excellency Peter Obi forced a real conversation about an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria.
I repeat anywhere Ndi Anambra goes,the other Igbos must follow.
God bless Senator Ubah for standing up to the Ebonyi criminal called Simon Ekpa,now is the time for Other Ndi Anambra warriors to lead the Igbos out of Golgotha and back to the development.
God bless Ndi Anambra
God bless Ndigbo
God bless Nigeria

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by omenka(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2023
Uba is soon to become the number one enemy of Obidients the way he's been against the terrorist group and their actions.

He tread carefully before he has his head chopped off and hung on a spike in the marketplace.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Godfullsam(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2023
How someone will stay in far away Finland and be giving instructions to some people in South east Nigeria still baffles me.

I thought the igbos are more intelligent and educated to have allowed such in their region.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by TheboyGhost(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Solsix:

For starters ifeanyi uba is representing Anambra south in the senate, Onitsha bridge head is not in Anambra south. For your information this sit at home will not hold. Ekpa is on cheap weed.
When this sit at home started, there where people who were backing it here in nairaland. How far ??

The topic say's Anambra and not Anambra South.

Hope you took note of that cause he said "Anambra" and not "Anambra South"

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Godfullsam(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2023
If this is happening in another region, you will hear the igbos saying nobody can try such in igbos land bla bla bla..

How can one coward in Finland be lording over a whole region in Nigeria and dishing out instructions at will?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by GeneralPula: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2023
“Your state Ebonyi is APC state and you have never one day mentioned your state Ebonyi. Ebonyi does not observe sit-at-home..

Ebonyi people too wise joor..

No wonder Dave Umahi had a smooth governance..

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Finestgurlie(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2023
omenka:
Uba is soon to become the number one enemy of Obidients the way he's been against the terrorist group and their actions.

He tread carefully before he has his head chopped off and hung on a spike in the marketplace.
stale

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Kam2021: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2023
It's time Igbo leaders join hands with Ifeanyi Uba.If Ebonyi is not doing sit at home, then why is Eka destroying the other parts of Igbo land?Ebonyi elders should call their son to order

Enugu state government is all matching with actions. God bless Peter Mbah..Sit at home this one week and have your market/business closed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by fredoooooo: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Make sure it's not just a Monday sit at home but 4 days or all week sit at home .
This one no concern Nigerians na Biafrans e concern.
Don't just disturb the good igbo people and Nigerians..

80 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Curious345: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Good.

How dullard buhagii employed a terrorist Mujahid Asari Dokubo as a mercenary to carry out contra-ops in the southeast ,killing high network individuals is a story for another day.

Don't forget this same Buhari cancelled Jonathan's military contract with south African mercenary group EXECUTIVE OUTCOMES EO. this group in just 2months destroyed and pushed out bokoharam from 4 states in the north and had them cornered at the fringes of lake Chad..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by jeff1993: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2023
It's time Igbo people and Igbo come out to fight this Menace beseeching our land!!!

To every Igbo person that supports this monster and terrorist called SIMON EKPA, may Nigerian Military fall on he and his family and make sure they make mess of their lives.

Every Tom, dick and Harry is taking advantage o the situation and using it cos harm on innocent people. E don dey touch everybody for body even the useless supporters of the UGM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by deeva2: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2023
[b]Mmesoma Ejikeme's first choice is Unilag.

Her second choice is LASU

Her third choice is LASPOTECH

All these institutions are in Lagos.

She completely ignored all universities in Southeast.

She wants to study in an environment where there is no sit at home.

Meanwhile, that coward Peter cannot challenge his Boys like this..[/b]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To Ekpa 'Observe Sit-At-Home In Your Village, Leave Anambra Alone by Curious345: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Lovely .. TO THE YORUBA EXTREMISTS AND BIGOTS Simon ekpa is a hero.
He works for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Lawan/akume Ticket Excites PDP / Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh / Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.