Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (64478 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad / PDP Members Injured In Ipo Omademe In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
hammerVJ:
HOW CAN GOD BLESS NIGERIA?

SEE YOUNG BOYZ!

IF BUHARI OBEY COURT ORDERS, THESE BOYS WILL STILL BE WITH US.

BUHARI IS STILL DRINKING MILK AND KILLING THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY.

BUHARI GO AND DIE, UR AGE MATES ARE DYING
You do know you can die before him yea?
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehe, superior order..... Abeg go and sit down.as if we don't know what is happening here in abuja.nonsense superior order

If you have resigned to Faith then stop ranting about it on social media.

Abi you don dey mad....?
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Idris00(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Please let d president free this man so that these people not cause problem to this country
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Bizibi(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Basher8583:

If you have resigned to Faith then stop ranting about it on social media.

Abi you don dey mad....?
mtcheeeeew,Mr superior order..... All these APC sycophants with their twisted reasoning.
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by zeestone99(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Omon605:

You may not understand, i was an eyes witness. I had been supporting them for long but from today on am not longer on their side. I have come to realize what these people is upto. They almost kill me today. The police was very professional to the extent i was thinking some of the police are part of them. The protest turned violence for almost 20 minutes before the police could applied force. From all indications they are the one whom forced the police to respond. There were many police presence but only few of them was armed. I was surprised when they started setting anything they can learn their hands on ablaze, harassing people, block roads and trying to kill. My brother the scene wasn't a child play. But i blame the police for not responding fast because somehow their slow response could have cause a big havoc today and thank God for life.

I knew they must have provoked the police. Before now, i saw on the news how residents and transport guys are complaining of the shite guys blocking the roads and harassing people.

Do you want to make a living or have a side hustle installing inverters and solar panels. Join our 2 months Solar installation training with field experience.

Training fee 50k
Call/whatapp 08117398294

Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Emmacon: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2019
I tot we have a country were laws work,but now all I see is the height of human right abuse.wat peace achieve,war can never gain quarter.
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Usanga35: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari go and die...After all ur coursemates are dying
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by duncun: 3:48am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Nasa28(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2019
lordparcel:
Though am not A Biafra agitator but things like this make me
Believe in Biafra
you haven't seen anything yet
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Okikiola38: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Nwodosis:
Any death on side of the police is likely to be a friendly fire, there would have been more casualties on side of the police force if the shiites were actually armed as the police are trying to make us to believe just to give shiites a bad name.
now the question is this,where you there ?u people should have ur facts right before making comments.
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by ronyman(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2019
If you knew the agenda of the sect you will thank Jibrin for locking up El Zakzaky
NNEWIsuper:
I'm Igbo and I support shites...FG should obey court order simple
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Joystark(f): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2019
punisha:
sad

This group is defiant and resilient I must say.
The day the reprisal attack will come from them...Aso rock will tremble.

Oga cattle rearer thinks his untouchable.
He has forgotten his brothers can wear 20pounds of C4 to his next public appearance screamin ALLAHU AKBAR or whatever it is they screams.

Lol. Dude, your last sentence is killing. I actually laughed out loud. grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2019
Alzirida:

FGN is so cold. I get upset the way they pamper those extremist

Excuse me,

How are the Shiite protesters extremists?

What wrong have they done to deserve such tag?

I would like to know.
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by amaben2020(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigeria is a useless country, if it was Senator Abbo slapping someone, the whole human rights would have been trending on Twitter, today, the police murdered innocent protesters but none of them said anything, a cursed nation is what Nigeria is, if we the SE continue to coexist with the barbarians from the north, this country can never know peace
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Babs91: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2019
We know where u belongs to without telling us you are Igbo. author=NNEWIsuper post=80529829]I'm Igbo and I support shites...FG should obey court order simple[/quote]
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by RillJ(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2019
Just obey the Order of the Court and stop all these noisence
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by excessmon(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2019
Block head can you please explain what shite is all about.......loud mouthed toad
NNEWIsuper:
I'm Igbo and I support shites...FG should obey court order simple
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Dinieoj(f): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2019
All this useless politicians will never say a word, all they know is election election, and who will be the next president.
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Evince(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2019
Nwodosis:
Any death on side of the police is likely to be a friendly fire, there would have been more casualties on side of the police force if the shiites were actually armed as the police are trying to make us to believe just to give shiites a bad name.

I agree with u . It must be friendly fire
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by JJOF(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2019
Mikora:
But you also killed a policeman, police have the right to defend themselves with every force available to them when their life is under threat
You see your life. You read only headline con begin dey comment.
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by patonyx1: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Police will always hide their inefficiency till thy kingdom come.

livebyday:
Did the shites really kill the DCP?

How did they get to him? All videos I have seen show the police shooting at them without remorse

So how did they kill him?

I just hope that the government isn't using propaganda to justify this killings of the shites ?
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Haba. Are you the judge? Or will you do the job of the judge for him?

If nothing has been done then it is a legal standing. If it wasnt they would have gone back to court to seek reasons why the order had not been honoured.

When PDP won the legal battle in Zamfara and Rivers why didnt Buhari upturn it if he is that drunk in power.

Please dont be lazy to think logically.

You people always find a smokescreen or cloak under which you can disguise your lawlessness.
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
israelmao:

You people always find a smokescreen or cloak under which you can disguise your lawlessness.

Thats the Law baby. To many loopholes.

Its unfortunate
Re: Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Thats the Law baby. To many loopholes.

Its unfortunate

You will soon see law adult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari / Buhari Lists 10 Challenges Waiting For Him / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.