Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy (16265 Views)

The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by pat077: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am not surprise. Common sense is an inessential commodity in the North, only very few of them have it.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Ayotemide(f): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
How?!

Ffs, How?!
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Amuocha: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Equaliser cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by spiralwedge(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Half literate northerners always amuse me. Little education with myopic religious fanaticism is plain stupidity in the long run.

Imagine how his type would be brainwashing his people with lesser IQ especially if he becomes an Imam or islamic tutor.

6 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by grandstar(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Utter nonsense. It is not everything that is worthy of a response.

One thing for sure, he does know something we don't know. He's coded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Elriso(f): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
osemoses69:
Craze people full north ooo well common sense is not common

Some people reason like animals
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by eodavids(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is either superstition or religiosity kind of thinking.

Some people nmust attach their own answers to circumstances
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by omooba969(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:

Boys dat listen 2 John Legend nd Ed Sheeran can never break ur heart, but u see Marlians and kapachumarimarichupako

Fear them

@bolded,

Who tell u dat one?

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by bamasite(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by follock007(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
no doubt but when active urges can be technically well adjusted the rate of crimes can be censored. i think the cases of kidnap and killing is born out of corrupt setups that is the real cause of bad economy
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by omooba969(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
pat077:
I am not surprise. Common sense is a essential scarce commodity in the North, only very few of them have it.

Fixed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by airminem(f): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Correct from his balls
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
I wonder
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by badmrkt(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
HE'S INDIRECTLY SAYING BUHARI IS PRACTICING 'HOMOSEXUALITY' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by yeyeosoronga: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why can't people be honest for once and just face issues squarely as they are without sugarcoating things?
Homosexuality has nothing to do with the rate of kidnappings and vices around.
Why not talk about bad governance and poor leadership? What about all those persons in authority embezzling what is for the populace? What of corruption in high places?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by stasius: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Are you telling us that our leaders including the president are homosexuals

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Omoslim26: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
See broda wey mumu he forgot to add cow fucking
bt he might av a point o mayb because they do not allow them practise homo freely thats why they are angry and thereby causing terror

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by sapientia(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Seems am having sight issues.

Or did i read activist?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
this is how religion fks up peoples brains and renders them incapable of logical thought

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you are what you eat, what do you become when you eat cow ar$e? Hence Fulani hard men eating malu yansh in the bush = Boko haram Miyetti Allah

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by BigBashiru: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
The black man is unable to govern himself; this is the best they can come up with to tackle insurgency and banditry.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by SimDan95(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
why must the north always be senseless, I mean what do they learn in school??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by FlordFlorez(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Who is dis malam again?

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Earthquake2: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
punisha:
grin

Well, now i know the reason behind the economic recession.

We r blessed to have such men with adverse knowledge amongst us.

grin
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by wakes: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Homosexuality and adultery are the major causes of insurgencies
Did I read well?

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by simplified123: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
bla bla bla ...................northern madness
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Duggedised12(f): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Yes, he is right.

Bubu, Bokoharam and herdsmen are ass fvckers, that is why they are all terrorists .
i think that is what he is indirectly saying.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
i think that is what he is indirectly saying.

Lol, no mind dem abóki.
Re: Abdulaziz Naibi: Homosexuality Causes Insurgency, Kidnapping And Bad Economy by Duggedised12(f): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, no mind dem abóki.
The guy nor get sense,walahi!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Remains Nigeria’s Candidate For WTO Headship, FG Insists / FG Halts N600 Billion Electricity Subsidy, Confirms Power Tariff Hike / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.